Author Topic: Young Hootie Is The Prince Of The Bity (Info On Mixtape, Cover And New Projects)  (Read 77 times)

SGV

www.dubcnn.com

Mark Breezy and Black TK's Larceny Entertainment, as they put it is, "the Business of the New West." They hit us with Young Compton, the debut mixtape from Compton sensation, Young Hootie, for which he was featured as Unsigned Hype in The Source Magazine. Then, they premiered their own live PodCast Mixshow here on DubCNN.

You may also have caught Hootie on various Mixtapes from DJ Warrior and DJ Strong's West Coast Mixtape Kingz, DJ Whoo Kid's West Coast Resurrection, DJ Age's West Connectz, DJ Hustler's and The Bloc Runnaz, respectively. He appeared on The Relativez street banger “Soo Whoop Gangsta” off their album Money Respect Money album. And, earlier this month, the Larceny camp premiered the bangin’ street video for “On Bloodz” featuring El Dorado Red, Hooda John & Big Wy on WestCoast2K.net.

But now, the long awaited follow up to Young Hootie's first Mixtape is just around the corner. Prince Of The Bity is ready for the streets. As Pablo Fuentes, staff writer for XXL Magazine says: “Young Hootie has more substance and reality in his rhymes than most of today’s MC’s, who just rap about glamour and a life they have yet to live. Young Hootie gives you an open invitation to his life, which most rappers have difficulty doing.”

Releasing Prince of the Bity is the icing on the cake for Young Hootie, who is currently in talks with major labels to release his debut album Destroy & Rebuild. Now with his new street album, Young Hootie shows his growth as an artist and proves he is ready to be crowned “Prince of the Bity!!!”

Track Listing:

01. The Arrival (Skit)
02. Prince of the Bity
03. Put Ya Work In
04. I’m Young Hootie
05. Shit Don’t Stop
06. Get It Goin
07. OT Work feat. Jay Boy
08. Gunz Up
09. Set It Off
10. Haterz (Skit)
11. Shine
12. Pay A Fee
13. Celebration
14. Grand Larceny (Medley)
15. The Bizness Of The New West
16. Shit Gets Real feat. El Dorado Red
17. Shot On The 110 Fwy (Skit)
18. Stop, Cock, Pop & Roll
19. I Believe
20. Flamed Out feat. El Dorado Red
21. Move It ft. Hooda John
22. Roll Call
23. Game Never Ends
24. Mixtape Niggaz
25. Letter to my Brother (Part Deuce)
Bonus Tracks:
26. No Love feat. Joe
27. All My Life

This Mixtape is to prove that Young Hootie is "The Prince of the Bity!" But that's not all, coming early 2006 Prince Of The B-Sides, which features exclusive freestyles, excerpts and unreleased tracks from Prince Of The Bity! We'll be back with some audio from this VERY soon.

www.dubcnn.com

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Nice cover...although the "P" of Prince should've been a bit longer I think. Anyway, besides that it's a really nice cover.
I'm looking forward to hear this. The Young Compton mixtape was pretty damn tight.

Thanks for the news.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Just got a review copy of this from Mark Breezy at Larceny...from what I've heard, it surpasses ''Young Compton', and that was a very good mixtape.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One