Author Topic: Crip Founder Tookie Williams. Scheduled to die 12-13-05  (Read 577 times)

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
Re: Crip Founder Tookie Williams. Scheduled to die 12-13-05
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2005, 08:55:57 PM »
the govt. is all fuk up.. some ppl who are convicted of murder are free after few yrs. or they plea insanity or get 10yrs then they free.. or some other crap..

im not for the d.penalty..

the rapers..child molesters those are the 1 should be kill once they commit the crime before they go to court those ppl get a less of a sentence .

guy rapes a 10yr girl n few others get what 4yrs
guy shoots some1 who broke into their house and die gets life these are examples that happen over time

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2005, 10:29:58 PM »
^ Yeah, but this guy doesn't fit either of those scenarios.  This is a guy who murdered (at least) 4 people. 

Seems like he's turned his life around and turned into a much bigger man than he was before all this mess.

You know, sometimes things just aren't fair, there's no solution to the problem.  Sometimes small choices we make in our lives, with short term benefits give us long term repercussions... and you end up with shit that just isn't fair, but there's no answer to it.

For instance, a woman hooks up with the wrong guy one night, gets pregnant, and basically gets her life ruined because she has a kid.  No matter how great of a person she turns into, and no matter how many good choices she makes from there on out, she's still in a bad place because of one little choice she made.

So maybe this guy is just one of the coolest people walking the planet right now, and maybe he's a better man, now, than you or I... but because of a few bad decisions he made years ago, he's going to be murdered by the government.  That's not fair, but neither would the alternative be fair. 

When someone kills someone, there's no justice to be had, period.  You can't say it's not just to murder them, because it wouldn't be just no matter what you did.  If you let this guy out of prison, what's that say for the 4 people he murdered?  If you let the guy rot in prison, how is that any different?  There isn't a right choice in this situation, and the law believes that murdering people for some offenses is a deterrant to others.   So that's what's going to happen. 

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2005, 10:34:02 PM »
I say just let the guy live and give him life...

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2005, 10:42:47 PM »
Here's what I would do.  If it was up to me, which it isn't.  I'd murder him, as agreed in the court ruling 25 years ago.  IF, however, he could get the immediate family members of all 4 people he murdered to plea for his life, I'd grant him a permanent waiver.  If one family member wanted his head though, I'd do it. 

Listen the only people this motherfucker matters to right now is himself, his family, and the families of the people he killed.  He seems like a really good guy now, so I would give him the option of petitioning the immediate families of those 4 for mercy.  By immediate family, I mean either the spouse, or the parent of the person he murdered.  If he could get signed statements requesting his life spared, I'd do it. 

It doesn't make a bit of difference to anybody else in the world whether he lives or dies, and of course we know his family wants him alive.  The only people who have any right to overturn or request the judge's ruling of the death penalty to be overturned are him (which I'm sure he's appealed through the court system, and been denied), and the families involved.

His freedom is out of the question, because that would make it the business of the people of California, or the people of the world whether or not they wanted a killer walking amongst them.  Locked up, though, it doesn't make any difference to the people of California if he stays locked up, or is murdered as agreed upon.  He's already exhausted his requests for leniancy, so the only other option he has is for the people's families to plead for his life. 

That's the only fair way I can see for him to get out of the death penalty.  Even then it would take a personal appeal to the governor. 

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2005, 10:54:16 PM »
^^^great suggestion on a possible way for him to get a second chance at life
i just hope that he gets that second chance cuz we all deserve it.
i still remember this story from a black man in south africa who raped and murdered this gurl and i think was sentenced for life but the mother forgave the man and iunno how but he was released and now the two of them, the mother of the murdered gurl and the murderer, are doin like seminars and talks in schools and shit bout forgiveness, getttin a second chance at life and how blacks and whites can live together in the rainbow nation that is south africa.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 06:02:46 AM »
^rape and murder? WOW talking about forgiveness.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2005, 08:07:19 AM »
If you rape or murder someone, you shouldn't be released, period.  You totally misunderstood my post.  You have to think about who's affected.

If someone rapes or murders someone, they've just shown that they can't live in society and act right.  You can't risk another rape or murder by letting them back out on the street... no matter who forgives them.

You can spare their life from the death penalty, though... because it wouldn't affect anyone whether they live or die.  There's absolutely no way you can let them free, though. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2005, 08:20:14 AM »
^^^great suggestion on a possible way for him to get a second chance at life
i just hope that he gets that second chance cuz we all deserve it.
i still remember this story from a black man in south africa who raped and murdered this gurl and i think was sentenced for life but the mother forgave the man and iunno how but he was released and now the two of them, the mother of the murdered gurl and the murderer, are doin like seminars and talks in schools and shit bout forgiveness, getttin a second chance at life and how blacks and whites can live together in the rainbow nation that is south africa.

Maybe the fucking mother hated the girl? I mean how would you know? He got released cause the mother forgave him? LOL. Like the mother was the one to make such a dicision.
I hate it when people act like children were the property of their parents btw.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2005, 05:50:47 PM »
there was witness that said he did it .. only tookie knows.. if he didnt do it thats fuk up but this guy is not the only who been thru this last year same thing or 2 years ago.. but if he did do it .. and the family let the guy live the rest of his life in prison let him if they wish for him to be punish which the state of california gave him the death p. let him sit thru it..

i know person not personally but he killed 4 ppl mid 80s and getting out think sometime this decade..

but we cant make the choice to free him or not its the govt. we can only state our decision..

ppl that committed rape should face the death p.. their mind is all fuk up . not saying murderers are not at right or that they should of committed crime ..just rapers hold their victim at will and they live their life knowing they got rape..

I Want my Donation back... great response

prisoners that get put to death doesnt really matter .... they save us tax payers  money...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 01:36:02 AM »
murder is murder...pay the price.  He really needs to worry about the judgement from God.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 10:16:55 AM »
As nice as he may be ,,,,that is one fucked up legacy home boy is gonna leave....minorites all over north america bang colours
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Predator

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 04:06:20 AM »
Rip cuzz,Southside87kitchen locz will miss ya.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 11:44:27 PM »
Sad Story

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2005, 01:04:23 PM »
As nice as he may be ,,,,that is one fucked up legacy home boy is gonna leave....minorites all over north america bang colours