Author Topic: Crip Founder Tookie Williams. Scheduled to die 12-13-05  (Read 573 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Crip Founder Tookie Williams. Scheduled to die 12-13-05
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2005, 01:29:26 PM »
I feel for the guy because he turned his life around, but when you do the crime you gotta do the time and whatever sentence is handed to ya. God have mercy on him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2005, 05:57:53 PM »
I oppose the death penalty under any circumstances, but I'm a little skeptical about Tookie having found "redemption", and I do think he's pretty much been digging his own grave (literally) by refusing to take responsibility for the murders.  If he had just admitted he was the killer (and had done so years before his appeals were winding down), he's sound more credible, but as it is right now, I have trouble believing he's sincere.  Although the trial does seem suspect to me (the prosecutor made racist remarks and dismissed black jurors - he had two murder convictions overturned just a few years after Tookie was sentenced for the exact same reason).

And besides, regardless of whether or not Tookie is sincere, he does have a great deal of influence and he has been using it to form truces between Crips and Bloods sets.  Personally, if he is granted clemency, I'd like to see him work on the truce between the Rollin' 60s' and '83 Gangsters - that's the biggest gang rivalry in L.A. right now, and ending it would be instrumental towards finalizing peace.  It's rather ironic to me that most of the people calling for his execution don't seem to appreciate that he may actually be able to save more lives than he's ever taken.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2005, 04:20:41 AM »
System is rawer than amuthafucka!!they can do what the fuck they want with brothas ,and sisters.....I only options are to RUN!!...cause we know white history.we where never part of the plane anyway(LYNC WILL)...I would plead the 5th to,every fucking time....hell the nigga was gonna burn any way.they just wanted to here him admit the shit.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2005, 02:05:56 AM »
They just want brothers and sisters to die mainly because they ain't fit to this country.  Pisses me off. >:(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2005, 06:18:38 AM »
Interesting thread...Props to Predator for posting those interviews...  I want to read more about him finding redemption and changing his life... so did he convert to Islam in prison?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 06:23:01 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)