Author Topic: Dipsy  (Read 99 times)

UAK

Dipsy
« on: October 26, 2005, 09:35:26 AM »
Dipsy

Dipsy is a dancer, a prancer, a funky dude, he's Mr Cool. That's what he thinks, anyway. Dipsy has quite the ego, but then he does have the moves to go with it. The hat is Dipsy's pride and joy. It has no top, so as to accomodate his aerial, and is furry, with a black and white cow pattern on it

He is the green Teletubby, with a straight antenna. He likes his black and white furry top hat. He once lost his hat and Laa-Laa found it, but instead of simply returning Dipsy's hat to the stricken Dipsy, she ran around it for about ten minutes shouting "Dipsy hat, Dipsy hat." A "nature boy", he likes to be with the rabbits. In later episodes, Dipsy had a notably darker face than the other Teletubbies, possibly an attempt by the producers to add ethnic diversity to the line-up  ;D This is the least liked Teletubby, according to a nationwide British poll.

http://members.tripod.com/wimc/dipsy.htm

Dipset Bitch  8)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 09:37:10 AM by KILLA CAM FAM »

J Bananas

Re: Dipsy
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 09:42:21 AM »
dipsy hat bitch

UAK

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 09:49:36 AM »
I swear Cam is Dipsy but he wears rabbits  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 10:09:51 AM »
dipsy about to pop off with that SMG

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8