Author Topic: "Bad Lucc" Is Coming Your Way (Watts MC) (Damani, Westurn Union Mixtape)HOT  (Read 167 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com - feedback please, that city life is a BANGER!

"Bad Lucc" Is Coming Your Way - October 26, 2005 By : Rud
Does that bother you? Well it should; as Bad Lucc in this case takes the form of Terence Harden, an artist who has evolved from the streets of Los Angeles and adopted the pseudonym Bad Lucc. Earlier this month some of you will have noticed the name Bad Lucc on the release we covered by NV, "Go Hard Or Go Home." Since then Watts MC Bad Lucc has been in touch to provide us with audio from his latest projects, which include his forthcoming solo album and the follow up to the group release The Westurn Union "Jackin 4 DJ's" which consisted of himself and Damani. That mixtape along with the new tracks are available for download below courtest of Bad Lucc. Firstly a little background on Bad Lucc;

It was the influence of his older sister that drew him towards hip-hop: "My sister wrote my first rap when I was 10 years old. I performed it at a get-together in front of family and friends and their reaction was like no other. I owe her my life" he reveals

From there Bad Lucc worked tirelessly to hone his writing skills and went on to write his first rap in 1995 after becoming intrigued by a couple of his closest friends as they performed in a battle at the high school lunch tables. "They were just so dope I had to get down", he proclaims. From there he took the route of battling competitors which gained him the attention and respect from various urban-driven record labels and famed artists such as Jadakiss and Swiss Beats. Bad Lucc has a signature style while maintaining the ability to transcend both audience and region. Bad Lucc states quite simply: "The streets made me. Now they have to listen. From the block to the boardroom."

Bad Lucc - City Life (Feat. Toussaint)
Bad Lucc - Where You From

The Westurn Union - "Jackin 4 DJ's" (Cover)
01) Whoo Kid (Intro)
02) When It's On
03) Imaginary Playa (Skit)
04) Diss How We Do
05) Freestyle (Throwback)
06) Bitch Nigga (Skit)
07) Bitch Please
08) Ron Artest (Skit)
09) Westurn Union
10) Champ Is Here
11) Hood Map (Skit)
12) L.A. L.A.
13) I'm Still Here
14) Let's Go
15) Chucky Atkins (Skit)
16) Hatin' A Thug
17) Damani Speaks

The Westurn Union - Jackin 4 DJ's (Mixtape)

Enjoy the tracks, drop feedback over at the forums and look out for news and audio coming soon on both Bad Lucc's solo album and the latest edition of the "Jackin 4 DJ's" mixtape collection.

www.dubcnn.com - feedback please, that city life is a BANGER!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the love mane. I appreciate it 4real. I hope the people enjoy the music.

CHUUCH!

The Boy Lucc

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Good shit!

Lucc

• 'G'
Good shit!
Thanks for the love.................

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

Yeah Lucc doin it big lately...i checkd those cuts few days ago on wcr...nice shit man

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lucc

• 'G'
Yeah Lucc doin it big lately...i checkd those cuts few days ago on wcr...nice shit man
Thanks man. Going hard in the paint, ya know............ Good looking out though!

mrtonguetwista

What's good with ya Lucc...welcome to the dubcc.com msg. boards.

Lucc

• 'G'
What's good with ya Lucc...welcome to the dubcc.com msg. boards.
Aww man, Im good mane. Thanks for the welcome..................Holla at me