Author Topic: Any of you guys blaze in the ride  (Read 566 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
Any of you guys blaze in the ride
« on: October 27, 2005, 01:13:51 AM »
like while driving

have u ever been pulled over or some shit because of it

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any of you guys blaze in the ride
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 01:17:16 AM »
I used to smoke mad blunts while driving. I haven't done it in a long time though. And I have never been pulled over while smoking. That would suck ass.

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 01:30:17 AM »
i wonder if u would get in the same shit as if u where drunk and driving

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 01:32:47 AM »

I predict a lot worse..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 02:20:03 AM »

I predict a lot worse..
naw man i dought it

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 02:23:21 AM »
you'll get hit with a DUI if you get caught. simple as that, if youre actually in the process of smoking ti when u get stopped.

i used to hella blaze in the ride, but im pretty careful with that now.. i almost never blaze in my ride, unless its just me by myself, so i can assume full responsibility of me getting busted, or if its with someone thats an experienced smoker, and doesnt fuck up.

coola

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 02:51:16 AM »
yeah blazin in the ride is the best... i got bomb system too, so its sweeet...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 03:17:17 AM »
before i moved out most of my smoking was done in my ride at the peak of my smoking career so at times that was intense.  i never got caught by cops while driving but with friends we got caught 4 or 5 times parked hotboxing.  twice out of those times 2 friends of mine got misdemeanors for weed possession, but no one ever arrested

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 05:09:12 AM »
i dont drive but we used to do it all the time in my friends car just cruise about smoking and that, never got caught while on the road.. but we did get caught once before when we had stupidly parked up somewhere with only one exit and didnt even notice them roll up on us until they were right behind us  :( lol...

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 08:20:03 AM »
i prefer to drive and smoke as opposed to parking and smoking.  i feel safer when im moving.  over the summer i worked delivering pizza, i would roll up a few joints, and when id go out to make a delivery, time to blaze a j.  i always smoke while driving it is so much more fun and relaxing listenin to my tunes

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 08:41:23 AM »
yeah,but mostly winter,it's too cold outside

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 10:08:58 AM »
i prefer to drive and smoke as opposed to parking and smoking.  i feel safer when im moving.  over the summer i worked delivering pizza, i would roll up a few joints, and when id go out to make a delivery, time to blaze a j.  i always smoke while driving it is so much more fun and relaxing listenin to my tunes

yeah definatley + man that sounds like a sweet job, gettin paid to drive about and smoke.. did you ever get too hungry afta a blaze and try to go for one of ya pizzas??  8)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 12:02:07 PM »

yeah definatley + man that sounds like a sweet job, gettin paid to drive about and smoke.. did you ever get too hungry afta a blaze and try to go for one of ya pizzas??  8)

yeah man i would pick pepperonis off the pies lol.  but i would come back after deliveries high as hell and eat all the itiallian food i wanted.  thats how i looked at it, gettin paid to drive and smoke.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2005, 12:07:34 PM »

yeah man i would pick pepperonis off the pies lol. 

LMFAO...I can just picture a pizza delivery guy doing that.

Anyways, yea, I mostly blaze up in my whip...Usually not driving though, I prefer to find a cool cut and park that shit...After reading this thread, doing that now seems less safe. Especially since someone said they got caught 4 or 5 times parked with a hotbox... :o

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2005, 12:30:38 PM »
all the time. oakland police have more important things to worry about.