Author Topic: Which tracks did Royce Da 5'9" write on Chronic 2001  (Read 2586 times)

Don Seer

Re: Which tracks did Royce Da 5'9" write on Chronic 2001
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 09:14:42 AM »
I thought he took all Royce's work off the album?  He remade "The Way I be Pimpin" and made it into explosive, and he didn't use The Throne is mine. 

Royce manager publicly said something like the album wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for Royce's work on it, so Dre took all his shit off.

Yes?  No?
naw he said some shit about Eminem making Dre look like student or something when they were in the studio togheter and Dre got pissed or whatever. that might´ve been the biggest mistake Royce and his people has ever made coz we all know where Royce would´ve been if he would´ve had the backing of Eminem,Dre & Interscope.

Yeah i believe it was in The Source.. royce's manager speaking out on dre like that fucked him..

wonder if Royce was responsible for writing 'My Life' as well as Way I Be Pimpin..

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 09:43:56 AM »
I just read somewhere that he was a ghostwriter for Dre on that album anyone know which one/ones he did?
It makes no fucking differents anyway.that song SUCK DICK!! big time.pluse the1st 10 songs on this lp.plus LA niggaz was dope as fuck....nigga had to many fillers on this lp,yet it still was a very good album(no disrespect just the truth).
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 10:24:19 AM »
This is the worst song on the album..

westkoastanostra

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 10:29:07 AM »
I just read somewhere that he was a ghostwriter for Dre on that album anyone know which one/ones he did?
It makes no fucking differents anyway.that song SUCK DICK!! big time.pluse the1st 10 songs on this lp.plus LA niggaz was dope as fuck....nigga had to many fillers on this lp,yet it still was a very good album(no disrespect just the truth).

wtf? the whole album is dope!

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 01:35:24 PM »
I thought he took all Royce's work off the album?  He remade "The Way I be Pimpin" and made it into explosive, and he didn't use The Throne is mine. 

Royce manager publicly said something like the album wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for Royce's work on it, so Dre took all his shit off.

Yes?  No?
naw he said some shit about Eminem making Dre look like student or something when they were in the studio togheter and Dre got pissed or whatever. that might´ve been the biggest mistake Royce and his people has ever made coz we all know where Royce would´ve been if he would´ve had the backing of Eminem,Dre & Interscope.

Yeah i believe it was in The Source.. royce's manager speaking out on dre like that fucked him..

wonder if Royce was responsible for writing 'My Life' as well as Way I Be Pimpin..

I done been in this game for years, it made me an animal
I learned that nobody else can be held accountable
but you for your career, not your manager, face it
Even he can fuck up a relationship

Royce in "T.O.D.A.Y"

Is he talking about this topic??

Okka

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2005, 01:13:33 AM »
I thought he took all Royce's work off the album?  He remade "The Way I be Pimpin" and made it into explosive

Hell naaw he didn't remake it, "Xxplosive" was supposed to be King T's song at first...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2005, 05:50:36 AM »

if you want to be cool with me.lay off the heavy fucking drugs son.........I said 13 songs was good,the rest was fillers....come on now, lets be real homie...this album cant touch the chronic,or doggystyle...fuck it,its not fucking with dogg food.....we all have agreeed to this on this board,its officail.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2005, 05:56:06 AM »

if you want to be cool with me.lay off the heavy fucking drugs son.........I said 13 songs was good,the rest was fillers....come on now, lets be real homie...this album cant touch the chronic,or doggystyle...fuck it,its not fucking with dogg food.....we all have agreeed to this on this board,its officail.
Don't know why you compare these albums, they have 2 different sounds . Anyway 2001>>>> Dogg Food

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2005, 08:58:28 AM »
so who wrote STILL D.R.E?

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2005, 09:28:45 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2005, 10:35:30 AM »
yeah under direction from Dre.. its not like Dre doesnt get involved in the idea or concept..

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2005, 10:36:58 AM »
yeah under direction from Dre.. its not like Dre doesnt get involved in the idea or concept..
by the way did Snoop write his hook ?

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2005, 01:04:49 PM »
Dres brother died while he was still with NWA didn't he?  I remember watching Dj Yella talk about the night they was all on tour and they had to stop the bus cuase dre got 911 pages from home and Yella found him crying his eyes out.  that was during the NWA tour. no?  why would he go through something with eazy first when his brother died years before?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2005, 01:41:39 PM »
Dres brother died while he was still with NWA didn't he?  I remember watching Dj Yella talk about the night they was all on tour and they had to stop the bus cuase dre got 911 pages from home and Yella found him crying his eyes out.  that was during the NWA tour. no?  why would he go through something with eazy first when his brother died years before?

Thats what I'm talking about, the line makes no sense at all.

thuglord

• 'G'
  • If I die press play and I will be resurrected...
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2005, 07:23:01 PM »
Quote from: hempside

Only thing that's official is you're a crackhead! 2001 is a bangin' masterpiece from the beginning to the end!