Author Topic: Which tracks did Royce Da 5'9" write on Chronic 2001  (Read 2590 times)

The Watcher

Re: Which tracks did Royce Da 5'9" write on Chronic 2001
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2005, 08:56:46 PM »
jay-z wrote the original 'still dre' in like 10 minutes or something, but dre told him to re-write it cause it was on some blingy shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2005, 09:04:52 PM »
jay-z wrote the original 'still dre' in like 10 minutes or something, but dre told him to re-write it cause it was on some blingy shit

yep...it was about Cars, money and shit

T-Dub

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2005, 10:12:33 PM »

yeah he said heads in Cali don't give a fuck about that stuff

Okka

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2005, 02:40:31 AM »
so who wrote STILL D.R.E?

Dre, Jay Z, Mel Man & Scott Storch...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2005, 03:33:52 AM »
Quote from: hempside
if you want to be cool with me.lay off the heavy fucking drugs son.........I said 13 songs was good,the rest was fillers....come on now, lets be real homie...this album cant touch the chronic,or doggystyle...fuck it,its not fucking with dogg food.....we all have agreeed to this on this board,its officail.

Only thing that's official is you're a crackhead! 2001 is a bangin' masterpiece from the beginning to the end!
Look homie,Im down with the (W)....but your not being real about the lp.(the whole thing was good!!!)stop fooling your self,or stop fucking with that shit!!...im just being real about it.1st side of the tape was dope!!he should have put la niggaz on that side and left it wright there homie....tell me what was so good about "BANG,BANG",he fucked up on "MURDERa(cause he took RBX off it).which was a track fitted for RBX...I like Dre and all,but this album is4mics,and thats all I can give it....sorry better luck next go round.....hell even D.O.C. said himself that Dre is being fucking LAZY.and he was there.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.