Author Topic: Calling All Juggalos!!!  (Read 202 times)

Ass Man

• Lil Geezy
Calling All Juggalos!!!
« on: October 27, 2005, 09:01:35 PM »
just post here if ya down and show some real clown love  8) 8) 8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Calling All Juggalos!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 09:02:32 PM »
They're alright in small doses for a laugh.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 09:06:09 PM »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

herpes

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 09:06:55 PM »
wow one of ICP's 45 fans are blessing the dubcc

Ass Man

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2005, 09:12:06 PM »
actually our fanbase consists of millions all over the world silly

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2005, 09:34:43 PM »
where do you find value in their music?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 09:43:08 PM »
just post here if ya down and show some real clown love  8) 8) 8)

I've tried for years to get this board to listen to some of their tracks.  A few people have opened their minds and checked out some songs and they have thought they were tight.

It's cool though....everybody's got there minds made up.  I guess they don't like NEW and DIFFERENT music.  Most just prefer that same old boring shit....but to each his own!

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 10:02:38 PM »
I like Twiztid, thats all the psychopathic i like though...not really a fan of icp

kingwell

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 12:49:39 AM »
I was going through a phase of teenage angst/depression a few years ago and that was my shit for awhile.  Now though, it doesn't appeal to me, even though I have one more year left as a "teen".  Occasionally I will bump some songs when I'm in the mood.. 

Fav album was Blaze's 1 Less G n Da Hood..  Production on that album was real tight for me.  First 3 twiztid albums I loved alot also..  Psy sort of fell off, production they got now is whack.  They need Mike E Clark back.  I am glad Esham saw this, and split.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 12:51:55 AM by kingwell »

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 04:16:36 AM »
I was going through a phase of teenage angst/depression a few years ago and that was my shit for awhile.  Now though, it doesn't appeal to me, even though I have one more year left as a "teen".  Occasionally I will bump some songs when I'm in the mood.. 

Fav album was Blaze's 1 Less G n Da Hood..  Production on that album was real tight for me.  First 3 twiztid albums I loved alot also..  Psy sort of fell off, production they got now is whack.  They need Mike E Clark back.  I am glad Esham saw this, and split.

Actually, Mike E Clark IS back with them now....they hooked back up a few months ago and he is set to produce their new album "The Tempest" next year.  He also did some remixes for the upcoming "Forgotten Freshness Vol. 4".

smp4life

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 08:15:42 AM »
I like some of the stuff. Esham's one of my faves.

kingwell

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 02:43:02 PM »

Actually, Mike E Clark IS back with them now....they hooked back up a few months ago and he is set to produce their new album "The Tempest" next year.  He also did some remixes for the upcoming "Forgotten Freshness Vol. 4".

Really?  Well, we will have to see if he can still bring it..  The recent production from Psy and mainly Fritz, is okay, but I don't think it fits Psy's style very well..  What era is FF4 gonna be from?  If it's from Wraith to The Calm, I don't expect much.  :-X

Paul

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 03:34:08 PM »
i really cant c the appeal to them, none of them are scary or good
funkyfreshintheflesh

17dead

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 04:08:31 PM »
honestly i can see why people bash icp but in my oppinion THERE NOT AS DIFFERENT AS ANY OTHER RAP GROUP. yeah they paint there face and all that but its there gimmick. thats there way of doing stuff. some people chose to play safe gimmick such as bein a gangster some try other thing and to me even if a lot of people dont like there music they should at least give them credit for actualy tryin something new...but thats just me

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 04:33:35 PM »

Really?  Well, we will have to see if he can still bring it..  The recent production from Psy and mainly Fritz, is okay, but I don't think it fits Psy's style very well..  What era is FF4 gonna be from?  If it's from Wraith to The Calm, I don't expect much.  :-X

I definitely agree with you, I think Fritz production is kinda boring.  So has much of the recent production.  I did like production on Hell's Pit though.  But the FF4 is covering all the way back from Carnival of Carnage (Mike still had some old songs) and through Hells Pit + remixes of newer tracks by Mike E Clark.  Ought to be good.