Author Topic: To Everybody That Is Dissapointed Jay-Z Didn't Diss Anyone...  (Read 734 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

To Everybody That Is Dissapointed Jay-Z Didn't Diss Anyone...
« on: October 28, 2005, 08:08:34 AM »
To me, he did declare war in this concert. He declared war to all the stupid beefing going on, by uniting with Nas, and bringing all those people out together. That right there was a straight diss to all the stupid shit giong on in hiphop.

Also dont forget there is a 2nd concert coming... He might very well have used this first show to show unity, and then proceed to shit on people in the 2nd one... Who knows?

Anyways... to me this picture right here made this concert worth all the hype:

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: To Everybody That Is Dissapointed Jay-Z Didn't Diss Anyone...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 08:11:04 AM »
wow, impressive pic
is there any video footage of the concert?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 08:13:20 AM »

ABN

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 08:23:02 AM »
i don´t give a shit if he´s "uniting" peeps. if that´s his goal he should´ve held a press conference talking about that instead of declaring that he was gonna destroy peeps months before the concert and he basically robbed 20000 motherfckers who had paid to see him rip other rappers apart. and he didn´t hold a press conference sayin he was gonna go at artists in the second concert he specifically said that he was gonna air niggas out on this concert and if anyone thinks that this was anything other then a dumb fuck pr stunt coz he´s flopped as a president at Def Jam you´re stupid. and soon Jay will be out of retirement coz that was just another pr stunt aswell and Jay has said that he was gonna retire ever since Vol.1 and let his artists shine and he´s never retired. it´s not like it matters coz all of the artists that Jay signs and develops will continue to flop coz he wants all the lights on him and not on the artists he´s signing and this concert just proves that even more.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 08:25:12 AM »
CLASSIC MOMENT

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 08:35:36 AM »
well there iz still anotha concert 2night so i wouldent judge so soon...

Tha Crip

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 08:47:20 AM »
props on the pictures, this is pretty dope that jay and nas are cool again.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

SGV

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 10:01:21 AM »
i don´t give a shit if he´s "uniting" peeps. if that´s his goal he should´ve held a press conference talking about that instead of declaring that he was gonna destroy peeps months before the concert and he basically robbed 20000 motherfckers who had paid to see him rip other rappers apart. and he didn´t hold a press conference sayin he was gonna go at artists in the second concert he specifically said that he was gonna air niggas out on this concert and if anyone thinks that this was anything other then a dumb fuck pr stunt coz he´s flopped as a president at Def Jam you´re stupid. and soon Jay will be out of retirement coz that was just another pr stunt aswell and Jay has said that he was gonna retire ever since Vol.1 and let his artists shine and he´s never retired. it´s not like it matters coz all of the artists that Jay signs and develops will continue to flop coz he wants all the lights on him and not on the artists he´s signing and this concert just proves that even more.

You do realize that by uniting with Nas, The Lox, Beanie Sigel, etc. he's gonna destroy a certain group of people right?

And if those 20,000 people felt ripped off after seeing Nas, Jay-Z, P.Diddy, The Lox, Kanye West, T.I., Young Jeezy, Beanie Sigel, Freeway, Memphis Bleek, etc. in one night, then they'll never be happy.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 10:45:38 AM »
those pictures say it all

thats awesome

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 10:51:19 AM »
You got one of the most overated rappers ever with one of the best rappers ever...

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 11:30:56 AM »
so does this mean beanies not switching to g-unit anymore?

bez

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 11:43:05 AM »
HOLY SHIT!!!

I didnt even know about this until right now.  AMAZING!!!

So happy!!!

Waylon Smithers

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 11:43:41 AM »
:o WOW. That is a nice pic nima. :o

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 12:02:16 PM »
classic moment right here,i hope they do a album  8) i can see Nas comming to Def Jam

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 12:05:17 PM »
Anybody that's disappointed in Jay not starting beef with people is stupid. I'm no Jigga fan, but the dude is on a whole nother level in this hip hop shit. The best fuckin' move was hookin up with Nas after their huge beef.

That's way bigger than dissing G-Unit because who hasn't dissed G-Unit?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE