Author Topic: Is Kurupt a crackhead?  (Read 3309 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Is Kurupt a crackhead?
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:21:33 AM »
Hes on that hard shit for real. I dont think its simply money (cuz that chump dont have it), or lack of desire (see lack of money) that is causin his tremendous unprecedented fall off. (no one in the history of rap has fallen off worse than Young "Gotti")

He HAS to be on the hard shit. Im thinking this guy sniffs battery acid. What else explains his Somalian like physique, British like yellow teeth, and Lincoln- like propensity to constantly swear.

A gradual fall off is recognizable and easily attributable...like Cubes. He got rich and went hollywood. Some may be physical. Like Prodigys sickle cell physical pain, and his physical robberies he is subjected to from time to time.

What happened to Kurupt? Nima, Yash...SGV....correspondants....is Kurupt cracced the fucc out?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Is Kurupt a crackhead?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 10:33:40 AM »
i dont think kurupt is on crack,maybe chronik and hard liquor but not crack,maybe i'm wrong lol

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 10:35:29 AM »
nah man...think about it...dude being constantly broke....

what would be the only thing in the world that wouldve made Kurupt go from DP Gangsta to Death Row VP?

CRACK!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 10:47:39 AM »
actually black people have this genetic trait, where if their skin comes into contact with money and alcohol is introduced to their system, they begin to lose it and are eventually bound to fuck up everything. its science.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 10:52:26 AM »
Egad Man! Please Dr. Bananas....can u further explain your groundbreaking theory of negrocorruptus and its alcoholic facilitation?

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 10:57:09 AM »
Allow me to demonstrate:

PLUS

LEADS TO

AND THEN

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »
HAHAHAA...this dude is killin me...Dr Bananas, your work has advanced our field 3 generations

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 12:33:12 PM »
i heard kurupt is strung out on heroin

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 01:42:39 PM »
WOW Dr. Bananas, You Get Props all day from me, that had me rolling!!!!

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 03:08:34 PM »
yup, kurupt be sniffin a lot of coke. from what i heard. and for sure he aint just on liks and weed. yup and his decline in the industry is very sad. from one of the best and one of my favorites, to someone that i dont even bother really checkin out anymore.

hope you dont mind that i have the same avatar as you  ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 03:15:44 PM »
yup and his decline in the industry is very sad. from one of the best and one of my favorites, to someone that i dont even bother really checkin out anymore.
That is sad.
I don't think he's on coke just because I don't htink he can afford it.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 03:17:52 PM »
yup and his decline in the industry is very sad. from one of the best and one of my favorites, to someone that i dont even bother really checkin out anymore.
That is sad.
I don't think he's on coke just because I don't htink he can afford it.

hah, why do you think he couldnt afford coke? i can afford it and im not a rapper, its not like you have to be millionaire to afford coke

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 03:37:42 PM »
nah I wouldn't say he's on crack, he's probably doin yay a lot

he definitely smokes and drinks way too much..... and no doubt he's done all the drugs throughout his tenure

it's probably just all the milage he's put on his body, think of all the sleepless nights with women drinks bud and yay and mornings of crystal meth  ;D

look at Daz, he's fat and no doubt smokes and drinks too much as well.... drinking makes you fat (depending on your metabolism) and smoking prolly makes Daz eat like a madman

look at Snoop Dogg, he's skinny as fuck cuz he smokes all day and he probably doesn't eat that much or well for that matter

but as to his somewhat fall-off, I have no idea for that, it's kinda puzzling  ???

« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:40:15 PM by We$t Coa$t »

ChinBo37

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 03:55:16 PM »
lol, I had this funny as quote saved from a thread like 2 years old. I think the thread was "Is Daz a Crackhead" haha

"i doubt daz is a crackhead.. kuz shit 1nce he started messin those underground tx folks ( lil flip,slim thug,esg etc) he started gainin alot of weight... he started fuckin with that drank...

also if he is a bass head.. shit he is the 1st overweight head i ever seen.. kuz he looks healthier than all of the fiends i have came across..

but the crackhead.. is.. kurupt.. look at that nigga.. nigga teeth is yellow..he looks homely... muhfucka look like a malnourished benji... he is puny he has clucker attributes..

u cant tell me he aint no head..."

pastybrother

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 06:30:33 PM »
heard of genetics? can be more influential than someones lifestyle  :P
pasty brother