Author Topic: the cheer nadya up thread  (Read 1544 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the cheer nadya up thread
« Reply #90 on: November 12, 2005, 07:05:05 PM »
yeah please i have jus split up wit my girlfriend and it mayb 2-5 days before i see a naked female again :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2005, 12:09:34 AM »
LOL I HAD 2 THIS SHIT STILL MAKES ME LAFF
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Bomb-A®

« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2005, 06:33:31 AM »
If there are any pictures then they are not of me! I request a thread locking!

i dont think ur cheerd up enough yet tho

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #93 on: November 15, 2005, 08:45:13 AM »
lol.

i work out.
wow... that's tight and you supplied that with the quickness.  i'm sure you have to have some more you can hook us up with.

LOL, yup. She's the type of girl who supplies...She's supplied a few from this board with nude pics and maybe even more.

NIK was either

1) talking shit about the pics

or

2) got her confused with HHH.. who there are nekky pics of

na man, its true....

Thank you. Did I send you the pics as well, or did you get them from someone else?

ok.. since this i've talked to Rud.. and I AM correct.. there are no nude pics  of nadya... but yes there are some of her topless.. and showing off a thong from way back...

coola

« Reply #94 on: November 15, 2005, 10:09:35 AM »
^ topless is good enough for me !!!

coola

« Reply #95 on: November 15, 2005, 10:10:43 AM »
seer you bastard, you've seen them havent you !! HAVENT YOU !!!!

and LMAO at the thread title, and where this thread has led to...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2005, 10:27:31 AM »
lol.

i work out.

lol sure, looks like you "work out" where the fridge is real quick  ;D

sorry couldn't resist

Don Seer

« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2005, 10:29:59 AM »
lmao  8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: November 15, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »
just smile like this, girl: :D..................... ;D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2005, 05:05:18 PM »
lol.

i work out.
wow... that's tight and you supplied that with the quickness.  i'm sure you have to have some more you can hook us up with.

LOL, yup. She's the type of girl who supplies...She's supplied a few from this board with nude pics and maybe even more.

NIK was either

or

na man, its true....

Thank you. Did I send you the pics as well, or did you get them from someone else?

ok.. since this i've talked to Rud.. and I AM correct.. there are no nude pics  of nadya... but yes there are some of her topless.. and showing off a thong from way back...

Yes...I have it. It's a collage of her topless and in a thong. LOL. Then there is one of her from the back with only a shirt on and her ass showing. That's the one she sent me to prove her ass wasn't flat...Then there was one that looked the same, but she had a thong on...I wouldn't just make that shit up, LOL. Seer, you obviously don't know me...

Don Seer

« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2005, 11:50:14 PM »
lol.

i work out.

NIK was either

or

na man, its true....

Yes...I have it. It's a collage of her topless and in a thong. LOL. Then there is one of her from the back with only a shirt on and her ass showing. That's the one she sent me to prove her ass wasn't flat...Then there was one that looked the same, but she had a thong on...I wouldn't just make that shit up, LOL. Seer, you obviously don't know me...

in the pics in the collage she's wearing thongs.. never nude.. u said nude

Bomb-A®

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2005, 06:51:31 AM »
y dont one of yall just post em up and ill tell u if she's nude ;D

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2005, 06:11:30 PM »
lol.

i work out.

NIK was either

or

na man, its true....

in the pics in the collage she's wearing thongs.. never nude.. u said nude

nude

adj : completely unclothed; "bare bodies"; "naked from the waist up"; "a nude model" [syn: bare, au naturel(p), naked] n 1: a painting of a naked figure [syn: nude painting] 2: without clothing (especially in the phrase `in the nude'); "they swam in the nude" 3: a naked person [syn: nude person]

;)