Author Topic: CREDITS: Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (OST)  (Read 8212 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: CREDITS: Get Rich Or Die Tryin' (OST)
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2005, 10:46:50 AM »
album is tight i wish dre worked on it a little more 50 also needs to jump on some QUIK beats he would be good on those

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2005, 10:51:37 AM »
album is tight i wish dre worked on it a little more 50 also needs to jump on some QUIK beats he would be good on those

I think that 50 ain't gonna work with Quik because 1: Quik is Game's DJ, 2: Spider got something like a beef with Quik because Quik disrespected Kam.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2005, 11:02:14 AM »

Mobb Deep feat. 50 Cent - The Infamous
Produced by The Alchemist

that track is supposed to be the first leaked track off of Mobb Deeps new album

AndreQuik

• Lil Geezy
Re: PARTIAL CREDITS: Get Rich Or Die Trying (OST)
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2005, 01:18:49 AM »
"We Both Think A Like" is DEFINATELY produced by Hi-Tek...listen to "Tough Guy" and his tracks on "Welcome To Tha House Vol.1"...that bassline is Hi-Tek!!! and those soft goofy keys that his style its a great track, and dope they way he made Olivia sound like a sample...
no way man best freind is a hi tek beat i know his drums just listen to ryder music and then best freind thats defentily not JR

also i dont know officer is probably dr.dre drums sound dre and so do the keys

LOOLLOL

DUMBASSES

Jome

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2005, 10:02:12 PM »

Mobb Deep feat. 50 Cent - The Infamous
Produced by The Alchemist

that track is supposed to be the first leaked track off of Mobb Deeps new album

Yeah maybe, but 50 said he took tracks from M.O.P. & Mobb Deeps albums that he liked, so it's a leftover in a way..
Too much filler on this album, 50 should sack Yayo & Olivia, and stop making love songs.  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2005, 03:19:17 AM »
04. You Already Know (Lloyd Banks feat. 50 Cent & Young Buck) (Brown, D./Dennis, P./Jackson, C./Lloyd, C./Williams, J.) 
Produced by The Outfit

who is the outfit? what other tracks have they produced?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

izzy2024

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2005, 05:26:25 AM »
^Yea agreed. I love that "You Already Know" beat...even if it is kinda simple.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2005, 06:19:27 AM »
so how is everybody rating this?? maybe somebody could do a quick review..

izzy2024

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2005, 09:11:14 AM »
The album starts off with the lead single, "Hustler's Ambition", a track that has really grown on me, especially after seeing the movie. 50's by no means anything to write home about lyrically, but the track is still bumping due to a good beat from unknown B-Money and relatively strong verses and hooks. "What If" has 50 acting like Game, name dropping most of the big names in the industry, and even taking a shot at long-time underground favorite AZ...for a reason I don't know. My favorite track comes in "You Already Know", as Outfit's pounding beat makes Banks, 50, and Buck sound menacing as ever as Banks drops a hook about as good as his father. M.O.P. makes their appearance on "When Death Becomes You", setting aside any worries I had about G-Unit watering down their product. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Mobb Deep who have fallen off harder then any groups of recent memory, going from street artists to 50 groupies. Still tracks like "Have a Party" produced by Fredwreck and featuring Nate Dogg and "You A Shooter" are pretty nice. Buck, Banks, and Yayo then each get a turn at a solo track, but the only one worth checking for is Buck's "Don't Need No Help" over Hi-Tek/J.R. production. Mase makes an appearance on "I Don't Know Officer", an uninspiring track that drags out a bit too long. Still, 50 ends the album pretty nicely with Dre tracks like "When It Rains It Pours" and "Talk About Me". It's pretty much what you'd expect from a G-Unit album...big hits and big misses ("We Both Think Alike"/"Fake Love"). It's definitely grown on me though and has me anticipating new releases from Banks, Buck, and the Mash Out Posse.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2005, 10:48:47 AM »
The album starts off with the lead single, "Hustler's Ambition", a track that has really grown on me, especially after seeing the movie. 50's by no means anything to write home about lyrically, but the track is still bumping due to a good beat from unknown B-Money and relatively strong verses and hooks. "What If" has 50 acting like Game, name dropping most of the big names in the industry, and even taking a shot at long-time underground favorite AZ...for a reason I don't know. My favorite track comes in "You Already Know", as Outfit's pounding beat makes Banks, 50, and Buck sound menacing as ever as Banks drops a hook about as good as his father. M.O.P. makes their appearance on "When Death Becomes You", setting aside any worries I had about G-Unit watering down their product. Unfortunately, the same can't be said for Mobb Deep who have fallen off harder then any groups of recent memory, going from street artists to 50 groupies. Still tracks like "Have a Party" produced by Fredwreck and featuring Nate Dogg and "You A Shooter" are pretty nice. Buck, Banks, and Yayo then each get a turn at a solo track, but the only one worth checking for is Buck's "Don't Need No Help" over Hi-Tek/J.R. production. Mase makes an appearance on "I Don't Know Officer", an uninspiring track that drags out a bit too long. Still, 50 ends the album pretty nicely with Dre tracks like "When It Rains It Pours" and "Talk About Me". It's pretty much what you'd expect from a G-Unit album...big hits and big misses ("We Both Think Alike"/"Fake Love"). It's definitely grown on me though and has me anticipating new releases from Banks, Buck, and the Mash Out Posse.
good shit, props homie!

THEINFAMOUSIKE1011

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2005, 12:26:11 PM »
Ive heard that oh lord beat b4, but i dnt no wer. Can anybody help?
R the otha leftovas gona b on the new mobb deep album?
[/quote/]

CASSIDY RAPPED ON DAT "OH LORD", HIS WAS CALLED "IS IT BECAUSE IM BLACK", AND I THINK SAIGON RAPPED OVER A SIMILAR BEAT AS WELL

THEINFAMOUSIKE1011

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2005, 12:37:46 PM »
I HERD THOSE DRUMS SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THAT "THINGS CHANGE".....ANYBODY KNOW 4 SURE?

izzy2024

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2005, 01:24:34 PM »
good shit, props homie!

Don't mention it dog