Author Topic: Anyone actually been in military?  (Read 419 times)

Liquid-Dogg

Re: Anyone actually been in military?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2005, 10:08:11 AM »
Jome was in the army. and i'm still in the army (The British Army), i'd advise it to anyone if they ain't sure what to do. even if it's just for 4 years....

the armericans have it sweet over in telic (iraq). whoever been slating the army off....try it before you knock it...

talking shit like  ''they sending niggaz off to war and shit''    shut the fuck up, you ain't got a clue about what's going on in telic

Sticky...........A real soldier

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2005, 11:43:22 AM »
Jome was in the army. and i'm still in the army (The British Army), i'd advise it to anyone if they ain't sure what to do. even if it's just for 4 years....

the armericans have it sweet over in telic (iraq). whoever been slating the army off....try it before you knock it...

talking shit like  ''they sending niggaz off to war and shit''    shut the fuck up, you ain't got a clue about what's going on in telic

Is it worth it?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2005, 07:16:24 AM »

Wigger please!bitch im stationed wright in fucking "K"town(in northern germany) with my home,boy who is going off to the war in 2weeks hoe!so you shut the fuck up  stupid bitch!and yeah,anybody who wants to serve in the army good luck!(CAUSE THEY SENDING NIGGAZ OFF!THINK IM BULLSHITTING YOU,then go).....and you need to talk shit some where else bitch,and not be in denail of the truth....you must be one of them( brainwashed white boys)....fuck off!!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2005, 09:50:59 AM »
military is mandatory over here, and it fucking sucks. i was in service for like 3 months a couple years back. shit is just wack and useless. i hate those people up there, they're even worse than the police

lol, as if you couldn´t get away pretty easily in Switzerland :D

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2005, 04:45:07 PM »

Wigger please!bitch im stationed wright in fucking "K"town(in northern germany) with my home,boy who is going off to the war in 2weeks hoe!so you shut the fuck up  stupid bitch!and yeah,anybody who wants to serve in the army good luck!(CAUSE THEY SENDING NIGGAZ OFF!THINK IM BULLSHITTING YOU,then go).....and you need to talk shit some where else bitch,and not be in denail of the truth....you must be one of them( brainwashed white boys)....fuck off!!

shut the fuck up dick head.  have you been yet???

what do you do in the army...a grunt i guess....cuz your can't spell for shit...go back to school then try to have an argument

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2005, 12:12:12 AM »

what do you do in the army...a grunt i guess....cuz your can't spell for shit...go back to school then try to have an argument
(cuz your cant spell for shit) hahaha!!thats the pot, calling the kettle black....shut the fuck up,you brainwashed ass white boy.stupid ass fighting a war that has nothing to do with you at all....but keep own telling you kids its all good .pussy.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

J Bananas

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2005, 12:24:18 AM »
^^^
I got a question for you. how do you relieve sexual tension in close quarters with a bunch of men around? do people revert to prison sexuality or what? are you allowed to talk about it?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2005, 12:39:09 AM »

Hey, homie, do they send all different military branches to foreign country after 3 months of training?  How does it work?

(cuz your cant spell for shit) hahaha!!thats the pot, calling the kettle black....shut the fuck up,you brainwashed ass white boy.stupid ass fighting a war that has nothing to do with you at all....but keep own telling you kids its all good .pussy.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]