Author Topic: Beware Of The One Good Thing That Leads To Two Bad Things  (Read 280 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Beware Of The One Good Thing That Leads To Two Bad Things
« on: October 28, 2005, 10:16:15 PM »
Examples of the above...

-Gambling-  People win once and they think it's good, then they are pulled in and lose everything they have.

-Alcohol-  People have one exciting experience in their youth and then they become addicted to the substance and cause harm to others.

-News Media-  People see one good story that sounds truthful, and they get pulled in and ultimately they will be lied to and manipulated because the Entertainment News Media is corrupt.

-Women-  People have one good experience with a girl/woman in their youth, so they try to duplicate it with one thereafter, it doesn't work, so they try again with another one, and so on and so forth, never realizing that the Western society concept of love is a mirage and based on falsehood.

Etc.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Beware Of The One Good Thing That Leads To Two Bad Things
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 10:31:35 PM »
never realizing that the Western society concept of love is a mirage and based on falsehood.
wtf
what are you basing that on?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 12:37:06 AM »
Become a vegetable, then nothing bad can happen to you and you go to heaven. Is that your message?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 02:27:26 AM »
never realizing that the Western society concept of love is a mirage and based on falsehood.
wtf

him getting shit on by a fellow white girl.

how about this one.

religion. getting into it for acceptance from people. end up being a preachy self-righteous wanker who cant think for himself.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 02:35:52 AM »

how about this one.

religion. getting into it for acceptance from people. end up being a preachy self-righteous wanker who cant think for himself.

LOL!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 02:42:42 AM »
wtf

how about this one.

I LOVE THE WORD WANKER!!! MAN, Im Kinda Very Buzzed at the moment, and im laughing, saying "wanker" to my girl, whos watching tv, and she's laughing....WANKER! wow, you brits are on another level or something, man................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WANKER!!
Thats as funny as the word snoodle!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 02:43:34 AM »
Check this shit out cuz

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snoodle

"Hey man, are you gonna sign up for the snoodling tournament?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THATS SOME SHIT RIGHT THERE!!

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 03:23:42 AM »
Here's some things that hinder the human race:

1. Homosexuals - young men that cover up their fear of the opposite sex with intolerance later resulting in the inability to have a sexual relationship w/ a female and turning gay, thus stopping evolution.

2. Islam - The idea that if you submit to a God really puts people in a position where they don't have to be responsible for their actions. Romantic ideas of afterlife w/ sexual paradise easily stray people towards violence. What a bunch of dicks for perpetuating this cult shit.

3. The Internet - this place is nuts.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 06:29:42 AM »
-News Media-  People see one good story that sounds truthful, and they get pulled in and ultimately they will be lied to and manipulated

Amen to that^ my Muslim brother ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2005, 08:42:50 AM »
I agree, good post except for the part that Western love is a falsehood. Maybe you've never been in love, and don't know any people that love each other.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2005, 09:16:07 AM »
Examples of the above...

-Women-  People have one good experience with a girl/woman in their youth, so they try to duplicate it with one thereafter, it doesn't work, so they try again with another one, and so on and so forth, never realizing that the Western society concept of love is a mirage and based on falsehood.

Etc.

only fags says that kind  of things,you sound like a guy who is fustrated because you get no pussy  :loser:

coola

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2005, 06:11:27 PM »
wtf

how about this one.

the devil !

Waylon Smithers

« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2005, 06:16:25 PM »
the Western society concept of love is a mirage and based on falsehood.
And the Eastern society is perfect?
Get the f*** outta here.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2005, 07:04:05 PM »
The one who tastes, knows.  And if your only frame of reference for relationships is according to the Western concept, then you don't really know what I'm talking about, and nobody has bothered to ask.  Before we can learn, we need to learn how to learn, and before we can learn how to learn we need to unlearn.  And I am not anyone's teacher, actually I am the most in need of the teachings and that is why I talk about them so much, so that I can internalize them into my heart. 

Islam is clean, and I'm trying to fill my heart with it.  If you continue to pour pure water into a milky glass of water eventually that cup will become clear.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 07:06:40 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 12:12:06 AM »

infinite. you're talking our your ass.. you didnt 'get' the western concept right.. so how the hell can you know?... you idolised a woman and wanted to treat her like an object.. thats likely why she didnt want you.. you got a fucked up view the western concept coz u got burned...