Author Topic: New Busta and Biggie song, probably off the Big Bang  (Read 326 times)

wcsoldier

New Busta and Biggie song, probably off the Big Bang
« on: October 29, 2005, 05:49:29 AM »
The track doesn't the make the cut for Biggie duets so I guess this is the track of the Big Bang. Hot track http://hiphophavoc.webhost4life.com/play.php?mid=1181 left click to listen

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Busta and Biggie song, probably off the Big Bang
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 07:18:30 AM »
Damn this really is a hot track!Both Biggie and Busta sound dope over it.Like you said it could be on Big Bang or it could also be a leftover from Duets or they'll add it the last minute.

So far which tracks have leaked from Big Bang:
Wheres Your Money
Ill Hurt You featuring Eminem

Tracks that might be on Big Bang:
High(produced by Hi Tek)
We Up To No Good(produced by J.R.)
Lets Get It On featuring B.I.G.

Am I missing any?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 07:21:21 AM by Detox is coming... »

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 07:42:58 AM »
Damn this really is a hot track!Both Biggie and Busta sound dope over it.Like you said it could be on Big Bang or it could also be a leftover from Duets or they'll add it the last minute.

Wheres Your Money

High(produced by Hi Tek)

Am I missing any?
I doubt High and We up to no good will be on it. The Swizz Beatz produced Touch It maybe (hope it's a leftover coz I ain't feelin it at all)
Dope tracks ; Where's your money, Lets Get It On , Weak : I'll Hurt You (thanks to Flex to leak it way too early coz it was supposed to be the 1st single)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 08:01:45 AM »

Wheres Your Money

High(produced by Hi Tek)

Am I missing any?
I doubt High and We up to no good will be on it. The Swizz Beatz produced Touch It maybe (hope it's a leftover coz I ain't feelin it at all)
Dope tracks ; Where's your money, Lets Get It On , Weak : I'll Hurt You (thanks to Flex to leak it way too early coz it was supposed to be the 1st single)

Oh yeah i totaly forgot about Touch It,which is not a bad track at all.the trick is you must listen to it in a car beucase this is a definition of a banger.And im kind glad Flex leaked I'll Hurt You becuase yeah its a ncie track but im hoping that this way we get a Dre produced first single.

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 08:35:35 AM »

Wheres Your Money

High(produced by Hi Tek)

Am I missing any?

Oh yeah i totaly forgot about Touch It,which is not a bad track at all.the trick is you must listen to it in a car beucase this is a definition of a banger.And im kind glad Flex leaked I'll Hurt You becuase yeah its a ncie track but im hoping that this way we get a Dre produced first single.
The Daft Punk sample on the Touch it chorus is getting on my nerves. Co sign on the 1st single , will probably out in December. About the production ;Em, Hi-Tek, Dre (probably 3-5 beats not more  :-\), Storch, Swizz Beatz ...

T-Dub

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 02:26:37 PM »
I believe this is an older song that dropped on a mixtape awhile back...could still make the album though...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 03:07:34 PM »
I have an old Biggie song with Heavy D, Pac, and maybe Chubb Rock (not sure, haven't listened in a while). It's called Lets Get It on. Is Biggie's verse the same as this song?

BIG starts with "Niggaz know who's the mind blower, the weed grower, got niggaz seein double like noah"

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 03:34:43 PM »
I have an old Biggie song with Heavy D, Pac, and maybe Chubb Rock (not sure, haven't listened in a while). It's called Lets Get It on. Is Biggie's verse the same as this song?

BIG starts with "Niggaz know who's the mind blower, the weed grower, got niggaz seein double like noah"
I think the song you're talkin about is called "Jam" feat. Heavy D.  Pac and the other guy were added for a mixtape track

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2005, 05:46:25 PM »
im not waiting for the big bang much anymore because now its being pushed back so much i have the feeling its going to flop like kurupt and black robs albums did for skipping like 7 projected release dates

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 05:54:00 AM »
props!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 11:05:46 AM »
Dope...

I'm definately copping "The Big Bang"  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 07:09:58 PM »

I think the song you're talkin about is called "Jam" feat. Heavy D. Pac and the other guy were added for a mixtape track

So it was originally BIG feat. Heavy D w/o Pac? It at least sounds like Pac wrote his verse especially for that song but i don't know.