Author Topic: Future  (Read 198 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Future
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 08:25:25 AM »
Im either going to be in Edmonton, Amsterdam, Utrecht, Enschede, or possibly Haarlem/Zwolle....

(I hope)

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 11:30:32 AM »
it aint where ya are.. its where ya at ;)

people chase around the world looking for things only to find its something in themselves they need to find..

i'm working towards goals..

my main goal right now that i have control over is a wanting a house of my own.
(then a mini-ramp in the back garden.. muhaha)

outside that the other thing i have little control over.. a woman to share life with.
try not to take this the cynical way.. but a woman would make a house easier to afford too..

i'd also like a vw camper van as a second car for weekends away etc.. really need a lady to share that with too

p.s. my bet for mr $'s career is rapper or producer ;)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2005, 11:33:19 AM by Overseer »

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2005, 11:45:19 AM »
Im prob. going to stay in cali, I want to be a producer or a audio engineer, thats what im working towards...But all i want to do is make people happy, i guess and work in the music industry doing it

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2005, 01:46:53 PM »
i have lots of plans but nothing is finalised yet, i want to run my own business i don't wanna work for someone else possible run a BnB somewhere when i settle down and get married....I also want to emigrate to somewhere like new zeeland or canada, i'm going to travel after i graduate so i guess that will give me a good idea of where i would like to settle but i have near 50k gbp which should help me on my way.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2005, 02:26:11 PM »
I already started a busness this year, I plan to develop it and have it support me 100%.  And I could never see myself living anywhere else than Vancouver.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005, 02:41:52 PM »
I'm probably going to wind up in LA in 3 years or less so I can follow my career.
Mind me asking what that is?:)
5-1 i bet its an actor
10-1 bet if that's true, that he'll eventually be working as a janitor at paramount studios.

I'll collect my cash now. I'm a behind the scenes person. I want to get into editing/camerawork/directing. I probably won't get into directing, but I'm aiming high.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 06:12:58 PM »
i just want a woman and a spot in a safe neighborhood to rest at

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005, 08:51:41 PM »
I already started a busness this year, I plan to develop it and have it support me 100%.  And I could never see myself living anywhere else than Vancouver.

Word bird, havin your own business is the only way to go, cuz any job can get rid of you in a second, especially with technology changin so rapidly.  and vancouver is the shit