Author Topic: So We (MicLordz) Opened For Proof, Royce Da 5'9 & Paradime Last Night...  (Read 90 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It was a real good night, we put on a great performance and kicked it with proof after we finsihed our set, and he was really impressed with our music. The line up for the show was legendary when it comes to underground and pretty much meshed 3 of the biggest hiphop names in detroit as well. I'll post some pics up when i get them. Surprisingly the turnout was much lower than hopes expected, but the whole halloween parties and shit probably had something to do with it. Anyway, Paradime put on a great show as usual and shouted us out on the mic many times. Then Royce was up, this is our 5th time i believe perfroming with him and it was the same set he usually does, so no surprises with that. The crowd gave a real good response as usual as well. Finally Proof went up, he played alot of shit off his new Jerry Garcia albumand sounded great. He also played some old d12 hits like pistol, pistol, my band, as well as some others, i can't really remember because paradime's homies got me all fucked up chugging some kind of vodka and whisky. Proof put on a good and entertaining show and i was impressed. Also Salam Wreck was Djing for him so the underground was well represented no doubt. Anyway just thought i'd let the dubcc homies know the deal with the show, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So We (MicLordz) Opened For Proof, Royce Da 5'9 & Paradime Last Night...
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 12:38:41 PM »
Cool, looking forward to seeing the pics.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 01:14:26 PM »
Proof, and Royce performed at the same show??? i thought they had beef

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 01:22:41 PM »
Proof, and Royce performed at the same show??? i thought they had beef

Nah the squashed it a while back, check this interview with them:

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=7889

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 02:07:51 PM »
Yep and this was their first show together since they settled their differences and as far as i know it was their first show together period. Proof was grooving and singing along to the royce tracks as he performed them. And royce was giving proof props during his set in between songs. So it was a cool atmosphere, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :