Author Topic: New Game Interview, Alot of Good News  (Read 2223 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: New Game Interview, Alot of Good News
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 09:08:27 PM »
^ props. Game needs his own style, and WAY better lyrics, or I ain't even going to dl the shit.

Game is a fucking idiot. End of G-Unit? End of 50? What has Game done in the music business? Sell 2 mill? Rip off the style of other ppl? Bad lyrics? Re-using lyrics? Game is a nobody in the buss compared to 50. 50 be selling for years, game is over. BWS won't sell, MOB won't sell, cause having the Game's name on an album, won't do shit for sales. Game is a nobody, and a terrible artist. Banks got better lyrics, 50 got better flow, and Buck is more gangsta, Game ain't even pay his dues to the business. Unless Game stops biting other ppls styles, and using crappy lyrics, hes a joke in my books.
lmao Game murked G-Unit

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 09:38:05 PM »
^ props. Game needs his own style, and WAY better lyrics, or I ain't even going to dl the shit.

Game is a fucking idiot. End of G-Unit? End of 50? What has Game done in the music business? Sell 2 mill? Rip off the style of other ppl? Bad lyrics? Re-using lyrics? Game is a nobody in the buss compared to 50. 50 be selling for years, game is over. BWS won't sell, MOB won't sell, cause having the Game's name on an album, won't do shit for sales. Game is a nobody, and a terrible artist. Banks got better lyrics, 50 got better flow, and Buck is more gangsta, Game ain't even pay his dues to the business. Unless Game stops biting other ppls styles, and using crappy lyrics, hes a joke in my books.
lmao Game murked G-Unit

true story...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2005, 11:42:26 PM »
3. He says right now he is ONLY WORKING WITH Dr. DRE and wanted to keep the other producers secret.
Didn't he already say he was going with the same producers?  ???(plus Nu Jerzey Devil)

4. He Says he is wrapping up a label deal for Blackwall Street.
FINALLY. Damn. Has so many niggaz on his label but no distrubution label, that's disturbing.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2005, 01:00:11 AM »
I hope he can make all those thangs come true! I'm looking really forward to his new album, and I'm curious what that "sTop Snitching" dvd is about

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2005, 02:06:12 AM »
very true.

A lot of good newz
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2005, 02:12:57 AM »
cool..cant wait for his second album

Okka

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2005, 04:36:57 AM »
Niiice...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2005, 04:58:08 AM »
Sounds good indeed!
He contradicted himself about working with his producers though. He already mentioned in previous interviews that he'll hook up with Cool & Dre, Just Blaze & Kanye.
Oh well...nevertheless, I'm already looking forward to hear the new album.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2005, 06:37:14 AM »
He contradicted himself about working with his producers though. He already mentioned in previous interviews that he'll hook up with Cool & Dre, Just Blaze & Kanye.

i bet he said that to piss 50 of

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2005, 07:24:44 AM »
nice, i hope his album drops on my birthday in april :D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2005, 08:20:10 AM »
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.middlechildpromotions.com Port 80

Elevz

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2005, 09:05:19 AM »

7. Says there are 88 days until G-Unit the label is no more.
8. He is still saying The Doctor's Advocate is coming out in the first quarter around April.
9. He also says he is making a DVD called Stop Snitching, Stop Lying that covers the whole G-Unit beef from the time The Documentary dropped to now with the G-Unot movement.

Uhh... First quarter, around April? I somehow figured April is second quarter of the year  :D

88 days until G-Unit is no more, I can't wait. Wondering what's up with that though. And lol about making a diss-DVD  ;D

Prime Time

• Lil Geezy
  • D'OH
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2005, 09:43:29 AM »
chi legge qui è un figlio di puttana

Jome

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2005, 03:01:48 PM »
"Olivia is a man and ain't nobody wanna heard no transvestites over no R&B beats"

:o LMAO!

Laughing at the same joke Game did 2 months ago now, I don't think Game is reading the forum Baby Game, you can tone down the asskissing.  :grumpy:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2005, 01:02:55 PM »
this is great news.....really great