Author Topic: Doggystyle Records signs with Koch  (Read 815 times)

Diggfinger

Re: Doggystyle Records signs with Koch
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2005, 02:28:01 PM »
The dpgc reunion cant even get better distribution than 213?  :'(

Koch > TVT IMO. But, don't blame TVT for 213's poor sales. Lil Jone & The Eastside Boys are on TVT, Ying Yang is, Pitbull is...

The difference is, those 3 artists put out quality and hits, whereas 213 put out trash and no hits.

On a side note:

Are people outside of the South West (or Fans of the South West Hip Hop Music) really that amped about Dogg Pound coming back together? I really don't think so.

they should be. But I guess Lil Johnny and Bing Bang really gets you going huh :)

MarshColin

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2005, 09:10:15 PM »
The dpgc reunion cant even get better distribution than 213?  :'(
The difference is, those 3 artists put out quality and hits, whereas 213 put out trash and no hits.

Do I really need to say it?

SGV

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2005, 09:09:16 AM »

they should be. But I guess Lil Johnny and Bing Bang really gets you going huh :)

Sure. As long as they're putting out good music. Now, I don't see how that has anything to do with people being interested in a Crew that was hot in 90s, coming back. People barely have any interest in Snoop's albums nowadays, are they really gonna care about Soopafly, Daz and Kurupt? I have my doubts.

Do I really need to say it?

Yes.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2005, 11:52:14 AM »
Sure. As long as they're putting out good music. Now, I don't see how that has anything to do with people being interested in a Crew that was hot in 90s, coming back. People barely have any interest in Snoop's albums nowadays, are they really gonna care about Soopafly, Daz and Kurupt? I have my doubts.

soopafly got a chance. but he should've left snoop and tried to find his own deal a long time ago
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"