Author Topic: We Americans live for happiness, then why aren't we happy?  (Read 529 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
We Americans live for happiness, then why aren't we happy?
« on: October 30, 2005, 09:58:27 PM »
With Americans spending so much time trying to be happy, how come they are so unhappy?

With Americans spending so much time seeking pleasure and striving to fullfill their lowest desires, how come they are still not happy and pleased with themselves?

With Americans spending so much time chasing after true love how come Americans have such high divorce rates?

Why are so many American's on anti-depressants and sleeping pills?

please understand...

The life Americans are seeking is a mirage.

It's time to wake up and stop searching for that brief peace of mind you find in a sleeping pill. Allah is the Creator of peace, no Creator but Allah, Allah is the Creator of happiness, no Creator but Allah.  Allah is the Creator of all things and all conditions, and Allah gives to whom he pleases.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: We Americans live for happiness, then why aren't we happy?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 10:28:41 PM »

That view's reflective of a minority in society, of which isn't just applicable to American's. Everyone around the world shares the same desire to better their current position, however this doesn't mean that they are unhappy in the one that they're currently in.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 10:29:23 PM »
God Bless America, I fuckin love you guys.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 11:03:50 PM »

That view's reflective of a minority in society, of which isn't just applicable to American's. Everyone around the world shares the same desire to better their current position, however this doesn't mean that they are unhappy in the one that they're currently in.

Please explain further
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 11:24:20 PM »
Why are you talking about americans like you know everyone of them. You've said yourself your not a teacher, yet everyday it seems like your trying to teach us what is wrong with American society and what is perfect about Allah. This is the exactly the kind of descrimination Americans get accused of practicing, and yet you are doing it right now. Answer me this. Does Allah or your culture in general preach anything abou tolerance. Because in the past couple days all I've been hearing from you is about how American culture is wrong. What makes yours so perfect compared to ours. You act like you guys have a perfect society and arn't waiging wars, commiting crimes, are doing anything wrong. And that if we turn to Allah all are problems can be solved. We'll obviuosly that's not the case or they're wouldn't be so much suffering of the people that fallow him. I'm not saying American culture is better then yours, I'm just saying you can't simply judge ours just cause you think yours is right. Americans do that all the time, I know that, but that dosn't give you the right to do the same thing.

coola

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 11:36:39 PM »
youre starting to sound brain-washed... look man, to me americans seem pretty happy. i dont know, theyre not the ones blowing up people in air-planes trying to better their life...

but americans are spoilt, cant hate on it though.

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 11:59:54 PM »
Man what the hell kind of question is that to ask? Please people of the international community do not take this guys words for the American state of mind, he has obviously still not yet developed the knowledge that life is what you make it. Only confused, depressed spoiled kids dwell on this petty negative thinking, I hope you can understand this and not sell us short. It's easy, I know.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2005, 07:15:31 AM »
I AM happy.  You're the one Brian running around crying about the state of your life.  You're a married man, grow the fuck up and stop acting like a child. 

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2005, 07:28:18 AM »
Man i love America  :heart: you guys are the best neigbours anyone could ever have  :)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 08:03:38 AM »
Are you in Canada?  We view Canada as kind of like Ned Flanders. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 08:09:18 AM »
Are you in Canada?  We view Canada as kind of like Ned Flanders. 

Does that make you Homer Simpson?

UAK

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2005, 08:34:39 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2005, 08:45:28 AM »
 :D

*props for shallow*

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2005, 11:36:29 AM »
youre starting to sound brain-washed... look man, to me americans seem pretty happy. i dont know, theyre not the ones blowing up people in air-planes trying to better their life...

but americans are spoilt, cant hate on it though.

America doesn't fly airplanes over Iraq, Afganistan, and have military operations in 100 countries around the world?  They haven't blown up anything in Iraq and Afganistan?  They haven't killed nearly 1,000,000 civilians in Iraq and Afganistan in just a short time?  America hasn't supported and aided Isreali Jews in their siezure of Palestinian land over the last century, and destroyed towns and villages throughout the regions of Lebonon (don't forget America's violent war there in the 80's), and Palestine?

...try critically thinking.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 11:39:23 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

Birch Barlow

« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2005, 12:05:50 PM »
Last time I checked people wern't risking their lives to be with Allah. People risk their lives to come to America. If Allah is so perfect why are people leaving the middle east and are begging to come hear? Allah pretty much teaches hate for America yet a lot of forieners will risk everything just to come to America, and few would ever want to leave.
So in the end I say God Bless America.
And if you don't like it no one is forcing you to stay.