Author Topic: 50 doesn't understand how business work.  (Read 243 times)

UAK

50 doesn't understand how business work.
« on: October 31, 2005, 05:34:10 AM »
 ::)  not

50 throws grand 'Get Rich' party. Curtis "Interscope" Jackson recently showed how much juice he had during a promotional party to

announce Get Rich Or Die Trying's theatrical release. Sources tell SOHH.com that Fiddy flew in over 200 of the nation's best DJs for a

festive weekend in Las Vegas.

All invited got treated to free alcohol, partied at Ceasar's Palace's OPM nightclub and Crazy Horse strip club where

they received prepaid lap dances  :D while Crazy Horse provided 60 extra dancers in addition to its staff of 250. The two venues were

ordered not to play any songs by Fat Joe, The Game and Ja Rule during the soiree. On another note, industry insiders recently got to take

a sneak peak at 50's movie,Get Rich Or Die Trying. The semi-autobiographical flick mainly focuses on 50's character, Marcus, battling

Majestic, a character modeled after Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff. The film also features a character based on Fif's nemesis, Ja Rule. In the

movie, the Ja character is in on Majestic's plot to kill 50.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 08:43:49 AM by KILLA CAM FAM »

GangstaBoogy

Re: 50 doesn't understand how business work.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 07:17:22 AM »
The semi-autobiographical flick mainly focuses on 50's character, Marcus, battling Majestic, a character modeled after Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff. The film also features a character based on Fif's nemesis, Ja Rule. In the movie, the Ja character is in on Majestic's plot to kill 50.

lol the dry snitching just wont stop

anyway, why did you say he doesnt understand how business works?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2005, 07:25:41 AM »
why you wanna free mcgriff baby g?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2005, 07:30:17 AM »
The semi-autobiographical flick mainly focuses on 50's character, Marcus, battling Majestic, a character modeled after Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff. The film also features a character based on Fif's nemesis, Ja Rule. In the movie, the Ja character is in on Majestic's plot to kill 50.

lol the dry snitching just wont stop

anyway, why did you say he doesnt understand how business works?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2005, 07:57:40 AM »
why you wanna free mcgriff baby g?

cuz its murdaaaa

naw i do shiet just to get a reaction out of people. believe it or not, my sig is pissin some people off
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

UAK

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2005, 08:43:06 AM »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 03:54:59 PM »
Damn, I didn't know this was going on.  I was in Vegas this weekend and tried to get in Pure at Ceasar's Palace on Saturday but the line was massize by the time we got there.  We were thinking of going to Crazy Horse once this weekend too but ended up trying out Scores.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 05:08:40 PM »
Damn, I didn't know this was going on.  I was in Vegas this weekend and tried to get in Pure at Ceasar's Palace on Saturday but the line was massize by the time we got there.  We were thinking of going to Crazy Horse once this weekend too but ended up trying out Scores.
dude to get into pure you have to pay off the bouncers....i been to pure 3 times each time i said fuck the line and pay off the bouncers....4 or 5 heads just drop one hundred bucks on him to let you get in but you still have to pay cover.....which is another 25 bucks a head....but man if you in vegas you cant be cheap....its been worth it each time no doubt....love that place....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 05:29:36 PM »
dude to get into pure you have to pay off the bouncers....i been to pure 3 times each time i said fuck the line and pay off the bouncers....4 or 5 heads just drop one hundred bucks on him to let you get in but you still have to pay cover.....which is another 25 bucks a head....but man if you in vegas you cant be cheap....its been worth it each time no doubt....love that place....

We didn't know how good it was so we didn't wanna risk the money greasing, we got burnt at Rain on Thursday, some metal band was playing there and the bouncer told us it was normal hip-hop/R&B/Top 40 music.  The place is alright set-up wise but not as many girls were there and dancing.