Author Topic: Christian quits WWE  (Read 1458 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Christian quits WWE
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2005, 03:26:42 PM »
Oh, and your comment about Hogan walking out for similar events... he never walked out the night before a ppv, that's bullshit and you know it.  Your small mind also missed my entire fucking point about "they didn't tell Austin he was gonna job..." etc.  When Hogan comes in, and doesn't want to job, he says "Vince, right now, a month before the PPV, I'm telling you I'm not gonna job.  If you want me to win the PPV, that's fine, lets do it.  If you want me to job, I'm not going to show up" and everything's understood while they still have a chance to change things.  Hulk Hogan has never held Vince up for money, and has never held Vince up for shit like Austin pulled Monday. Austin had a problem with jobbing, but didn't tell anybody about it until the fucking NIGHT BEFORE THE PPV.  Think about that shit.  what a bitch. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2005, 04:56:06 PM »
Hey Trauma, go read up about Wrestlemania 9 and why exactly Hogan won the belt that night.

As for Vince, give me a break, he has done things just as bad as it would be for the wrestlers to screw him. Remember Bret Hart? Just the other week he used a real life operation JR was going to have as an angle to make him look funny. He fired Dawn Marie while she was pregnant. All those wrestlers you speak of that owe him their livelyhood; look at most of the 80s wrestlers now. The ones that are still alive are drug using slobs living in the poor house. Why? Because they spent their youth breaking their backs for Vince McMahon to make money and build his empire. George Scott who was the head booker during the Wrestlemania 1 and 2 era said that the WWF would pull in 2 million dollars a weekend. The wrestlers would get $1,500 to $2,000 a week and all their expenses were not covered. The wrestlers had to pay for their food, shelter, and transportation. They took steroids because Vince only pushed the bigger guys and took pain killers to be able to keep working because if they took time off Vince wouldn't always keep their push going when they came back and he wouldn't pay them when they were gone. Guys like Jim Duggan, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, Tito Santana, Ray Traylor, Curt Hennig etc don't owe McMahon a God Damn thing. If used them for his personal gain and then kicked them to the curb when he didn't need them anymore. You think these guys have/had pensions?

WCW was the best thing that ever happened to the Wrestlers and wrestlers like Hogan, Nash, Luger, and Savage ruined that. Ted Turner leaving for better things didn't help either.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2005, 06:54:11 PM »
If Dawn Marie got pregnant, why should they keep her on the payroll?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2005, 07:39:21 PM »

Because the law requires you too. It's against the laaw to fire a women for being pregnant, and very hard to fire a pregnant women for anything. There was an actress that left her soap opera for Beverly Hills 90210. She got pregnant and Aaron Spelling fired her. She hadn't even filmed a single episode yet. She took Spelling to court and won 5 million dollars.

I'm not sure why Dawn isn't sueing. Maybe she's waiting for the baby to be born.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2005, 07:48:17 PM »
No, it's because they gave her the opportunity to come back after she's had her baby. If they fire people because of injuries (i.e. Test) then a pregnant woman is nothing to them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2005, 07:59:50 PM »

Because the law requires you too. It's against the laaw to fire a women for being pregnant, and very hard to fire a pregnant women for anything. There was an actress that left her soap opera for Beverly Hills 90210. She got pregnant and Aaron Spelling fired her. She hadn't even filmed a single episode yet. She took Spelling to court and won 5 million dollars.

I'm not sure why Dawn isn't sueing. Maybe she's waiting for the baby to be born.

Hey dumbass, go look up "Independent Contractor" when you get out of highschool and then come back and tell us what you found out. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2005, 08:09:05 PM »

Hey dumbass, go look up "Independent Contractor" when you get out of highschool and then come back and tell us what you found out. 

And what are actors? Paid employees? Last I checked signing a contract to appear on a TV show is no differen than signing a contract to sppear on a wrestling show.

Even if it were legal. Not even you can deny it's a scumbag thing to do. All they had to do was wait a few months for her to have the baby then fire her. Getting fired while pregnant can really affect the woman and the baby. Which is why the givornment made the law in the first place.

I also love how you ignored my other post. Particularly the part referencing Hogan's unltimatum to Vince the night of WM9. "Let me win the title tonight or I'm no showing the event". At least Austin had the decency to tell them ahead of time.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2005, 11:16:10 PM »

Well Dawn Marie was assured by WWE management that she wouldn't lose her job because of her preganty & that her spot on the roster would be saved until she returned.

Turns out Dawn found out what a lot of people of found out, don't trust Vince

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2005, 11:50:35 PM »
Well that's da bidness. I really don't feel bad for her and I can't blame Vince.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2005, 06:27:34 AM »

And what are actors? Paid employees? Last I checked signing a contract to appear on a TV show is no differen than signing a contract to sppear on a wrestling show.

Even if it were legal. Not even you can deny it's a scumbag thing to do. All they had to do was wait a few months for her to have the baby then fire her. Getting fired while pregnant can really affect the woman and the baby. Which is why the givornment made the law in the first place.

I also love how you ignored my other post. Particularly the part referencing Hogan's unltimatum to Vince the night of WM9. "Let me win the title tonight or I'm no showing the event". At least Austin had the decency to tell them ahead of time.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  Hogan was in a tag match at Wrestlemania 9.  He wasn't even in the main event.  He pressured Vince to give him the title, which Vince DID, by letting him run in and beat Yokozuna after the main event that night.  At no point was Hogan no showing the event, that's just something little fan boys like you like to throw on Hogan because you hate that he's so fucking effortlessly good that he gets over even though he can't wrestle. 

The important thing to notice here (and again, people like you with childish minds miss this many, many times) is that the end result is important, way more important than the process that got them there.  In the END, Hogan SHOWED the event, and WRESTLED that night.  Austin NO SHOWED the event, and DIDN'T WRESTLE, like he AGREED TO DO.  Hogan DID.  Austin DIDN'T.   

Also, does it matter if it's ethical to fire Dawn?  It's LEGAL for her to be laid off when she's an Independent Contractor, this isn't the only place things like this happen, all Independent Contractors work that way.  I don't agree with it either... but it is LEGALLY VINCE'S CALL.  You don't even know why the fuck she was laid off, you're just speculating, having never met any of the people involved.  she might be the biggest bitch walking the face of the earth.  She might have blackmailed Vince, she might have been Vince's girlfriend and they got mad over some fucked up cookies she gave him or something, the point is we dont' know what the fuck happened.

What I DO KNOW happened, is that Austin No Showed a PPV, and he's also a fuckin Wife beater, and a Girlfriend Beater.  He's a piece of shit that's probably gonna burn in hell for some of the shit he's done to the women in his life. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2005, 07:33:22 AM »
Well that's da bidness. I really don't feel bad for her and I can't blame Vince.

Trust me man. If she wants to lawyer up she can win.

Jesse Ventura once signed away his voice rights so WWF could use his commentary on tapes. He did so because he was told that all wrestlers did. When he found out that Hogan was getting percentages of the sales he got a lawyer and sued. Even though Ventura's signature was on a contract that said the WWE doesn't have to pay him for his voice, Ventura atill won a million dollars and WWE has to pay him every time they use his voice.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2005, 07:49:26 AM »

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.  Hogan was in a tag match at Wrestlemania 9.  He wasn't even in the main event.  He pressured Vince to give him the title, which Vince DID, by letting him run in and beat Yokozuna after the main event that night.  At no point was Hogan no showing the event, that's just something little fan boys like you like to throw on Hogan because you hate that he's so fucking effortlessly good that he gets over even though he can't wrestle. 

The important thing to notice here (and again, people like you with childish minds miss this many, many times) is that the end result is important, way more important than the process that got them there.  In the END, Hogan SHOWED the event, and WRESTLED that night.  Austin NO SHOWED the event, and DIDN'T WRESTLE, like he AGREED TO DO.  Hogan DID.  Austin DIDN'T.   

Also, does it matter if it's ethical to fire Dawn?  It's LEGAL for her to be laid off when she's an Independent Contractor, this isn't the only place things like this happen, all Independent Contractors work that way.  I don't agree with it either... but it is LEGALLY VINCE'S CALL.  You don't even know why the fuck she was laid off, you're just speculating, having never met any of the people involved.  she might be the biggest bitch walking the face of the earth.  She might have blackmailed Vince, she might have been Vince's girlfriend and they got mad over some fucked up cookies she gave him or something, the point is we dont' know what the fuck happened.

What I DO KNOW happened, is that Austin No Showed a PPV, and he's also a fuckin Wife beater, and a Girlfriend Beater.  He's a piece of shit that's probably gonna burn in hell for some of the shit he's done to the women in his life. 

It wasn't a fanboy making up the Hulk Hogan WM9 thing. Hogan was being baby about not main eventing the show and basically black mailed Vince into giving him the belt, which Hogan agreed he would later drop to Bret Hart. Hogan that said it would make him look bad to lose to Bret Hart, and he didn't want to lose clean to Yoko either, so they made that bullshit finish. This isn't hatred towards Hogan it's fact. Sure Hogan showed and Austin didn't, but Hogan wouldn't have showed if the WWF didn't meet his demands. Austin was right in not showing. Not just for him, but for the WWE. Austin's first match back should be big money, not a dq loss to Coachman. Austin did the WWE a favour by walking out. The only difference between what Austin did and what Hogan did a few times, like Starrcade vs Sting, or Bash at the Beach when Russo screwed him was that Hogan got his way. If Austin got his way then he would have showed and if Hogan didn't he wouldn't have. Hogan's backstage politics are legendary. There is no point in denying it. It doesn't mean I hate the guy. It just means I accept fact.

And if it's so to fire Dawn Marie legal then explain Hunter Tylo and her case against Aaron Spelling.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2005, 10:31:28 AM »

Jesse Ventura once signed away his voice rights so WWF could use his commentary on tapes. He did so because he was told that all wrestlers did. When he found out that Hogan was getting percentages of the sales he got a lawyer and sued. Even though Ventura's signature was on a contract that said the WWE doesn't have to pay him for his voice, Ventura atill won a million dollars and WWE has to pay him every time they use his voice.

That's why in the new Bret Hart DVD Bret wasn't allowed to use all the matches he wanted because some of them had Jesse Ventura as the announcer.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2005, 11:06:09 AM »

That's why in the new Bret Hart DVD Bret wasn't allowed to use all the matches he wanted because some of them had Jesse Ventura as the announcer.

They can just as easily pay Jesse royalty checks, or mute his voice out. I guess they don't always want to.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2005, 06:34:12 PM »

I said it once, I'll say it again:

THA SAUCE HOUSE