Author Topic: Anybody ever had an infected tooth?  (Read 759 times)

Don Seer

Re: Anybody ever had an infected tooth?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 08:11:14 AM »
lol I thought you were a tuff guy Trauma  ;D take it like a man.

I'm not taking pain killers, hows that for taking it like a man? 

BTW, there's a difference between taking it like a man, and being stupid.

O, I honestly think I might be alright, I saw the X-ray... there's no swelling, and the tooth has no signs of decay, but there's an infection near the top of the jaw just below the sinuses.  The theory is that I had a sinus infection that jumped over into that tooth, I'm just hoping you know it'll be antibiotics kill the infection, no more pain and I don't have to get it root canaled.  Pulling it is out of the question, it's my #7 tooth right at the front of my mouth!

I got mind control over it, though, lol in the mornings it feels halfway decent then by the evening I can feel it throbbing all the way up to under my eye.  If you don't think about it, though it gets better. 

sounds kinda similar to what i had... i had 2 course's of anti biotics (amoxycillin) and it went away.. so hopefully you'll have the same.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 08:12:07 AM »
so how does flossing help gums ? fuck this, i hate having to deal with bullshit.

Shutup whore.

lol...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 03:20:49 PM »
lol I thought you were a tuff guy Trauma  ;D take it like a man.

I'm not taking pain killers, hows that for taking it like a man? 

BTW, there's a difference between taking it like a man, and being stupid.

O, I honestly think I might be alright, I saw the X-ray... there's no swelling, and the tooth has no signs of decay, but there's an infection near the top of the jaw just below the sinuses.  The theory is that I had a sinus infection that jumped over into that tooth, I'm just hoping you know it'll be antibiotics kill the infection, no more pain and I don't have to get it root canaled.  Pulling it is out of the question, it's my #7 tooth right at the front of my mouth!

I got mind control over it, though, lol in the mornings it feels halfway decent then by the evening I can feel it throbbing all the way up to under my eye.  If you don't think about it, though it gets better. 

sounds kinda similar to what i had... i had 2 course's of anti biotics (amoxycillin) and it went away.. so hopefully you'll have the same.

I've been taking amoxycillin for two days now, and I can barely feel any irritation at all with the tooth, so I think it's gonna take care of it, yay!

coola

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 04:18:59 PM »
so how does flossing help gums ? fuck this, i hate having to deal with bullshit.

Shutup whore.

sorry sir  :-X

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 06:25:02 PM »
That sounds terrible. I've never had anything more than 2 fillings in my life so I can only imagine. Good luck with that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE