Author Topic: Are there ghettos in Canada?  (Read 535 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are there ghettos in Canada?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 06:27:40 PM »
East Van and Surrey nowadays theres gun related deaths takin place there everyday now  ??? same with Toronot lately

yeah man, some guy got beat to death in surry holloween night... thats fucked

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 06:56:07 PM »
East Van and Surrey nowadays theres gun related deaths takin place there everyday now  ??? same with Toronot lately

yeah man, some guy got beat to death in surry holloween night... thats fucked

yea dis dude in my math class, his cuzin got shot on halloween in crougar creek :| thats right in surrey if u dint know, they had choppers patrolling for like 2 hours on top of our house

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 07:22:19 PM »
Yea, its crazy in vancouver....you can be in the one of the nicest parts of downtown, then walk 2 blocks east and run into ambulances and cops takin away od's and the dirtiest part of the city
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 10:32:08 PM »
no you stupid motherfucker, the one who is askin stupid questions and making stupid assumptions is the one thats ignorant. You faggot.
Suck this ghetto dick.

struck a nerve did I? you'll forget about it after a nice dip in your hot tub and a mimosa.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 10:39:54 PM »
no you stupid motherfucker, the one who is askin stupid questions and making stupid assumptions is the one thats ignorant. You faggot.
Suck this ghetto dick.

struck a nerve did I? you'll forget about it after a nice dip in your hot tub and a mimosa.

you did sound ignorant when you asked about shitty neighborhoods where all the minorities live with shit buildings.
hello captian stereotype.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2005, 10:48:48 PM »
^^^
Umm, I'm sorry, am I supposed to pretend that shitty neighborhoods aren't predominatly minority based? I am the ONLY white household on my block and it's a decaying neighorhood. It's ok for blacks to complain about the hoods living conditions but if I agree I'm racist. Uh uh, I go thru the same shit as all the minorites in my hood, and I'm just supposed to keep my fuckin trap shut? I should be allowed to comment on ghetto  life and seek out others sharing the same experience without being labeled racist by some blue blood suburbanite who feels guilty about his wealth so he makes it a career of soloing out white men who arent as uptight as him. fuck that.

coola

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 04:09:55 AM »
there are bad spots all over the world... but im 100% certain a bad spot in canada, australia well developed nations like these, these bad spots dont compare to ghettos of south central L.A, african ghettos, russian ghettos, ghettos in south america... you just cant compare it...

so the answer: no there are not ghettos in Canada.

but i guess it all comes down to how you define ghetto.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 07:39:36 AM »

and your answer yet again is wrong....  ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 02:40:56 PM »
^^^
Umm, I'm sorry, am I supposed to pretend that shitty neighborhoods aren't predominatly minority based? I am the ONLY white household on my block and it's a decaying neighorhood. It's ok for blacks to complain about the hoods living conditions but if I agree I'm racist. Uh uh, I go thru the same shit as all the minorites in my hood, and I'm just supposed to keep my fuckin trap shut? I should be allowed to comment on ghetto  life and seek out others sharing the same experience without being labeled racist by some blue blood suburbanite who feels guilty about his wealth so he makes it a career of soloing out white men who arent as uptight as him. fuck that.

anybody besides u seems to be a subarbanite...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 02:52:20 PM »
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CANADIAN GHETTO

...THE POOREST POSTAL CODE IN CANADA , JOEY ONLY, MARCH 2003
After coffee I walk up to Main and Hastings. The Raging Grannies of the Eastside are slowing down trafficing, leafletting, and yelling through megaphones to all the onlookers about the Olympics and their impact on the poverty stricken Eastside Ghetto. For the third day in a row I am surrounded by angry poor people, and lots of cameras from television news. The poor are getting restless.

I go to the Anti-Poverty Committee office and I am given some organic Tobacco from Gautemala. I smoke some. It makes me puke, sweat, shit and then eventually it works through me like some sort of strange trip. I was almost hallucinating sitting on the steps in the alley. As I stared at the ground I could sense nearly everything going on within a few hundred feet. The ravens were fighting the other birds as spring begins. Movie crews were putting up sets. Music was blaring. People were pushing shopping carts with their belongings through the alley. I sat for a long time silent and thoughtless recovering from the rare tobacco smoking I did.

I think it was a cleansing I had to do. After two hours I was alright to work again, so I helped write up a callout to our allies. The Prime Minister is speaking at a homeless shelter tomorrow to promote the Olympic Bid. He is gonna hafta hear from us.

You wouldnt believe the suffering that goes on here in the Eastside of Vancouver. It is unreal dude. Just today I was talking to a comraade and this young First Nations man comes up to me asking for a light. He was real sweet. He got talking with me and liked what I said, so he smoked me a joint. We had a good talk and he even told me that his mother had poisoned him with alcohol (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome) while pregnant. As we sat there in the alley a woman came and sat down with us and smoked some crack. Unbelievable how casual it is on a warm sunny day.

So we left the alley and some crackhead comes up to the dude and is all angry WHERE IS MY MONEY and that sort of shit. He punches the Indian kid in the face and I did not let him get a second shot. He shoved me but was reluctant to push it further, I was far too calm and confident he must have figured.

I JUST DONT WANT VIOLENCE ON MY STREETS.
As he dealt with me the Indian boy walked away up the street with his head down quickly,

So I go and grab some smoke and I put a bit aside. I figgerz if I see that angry crackhead I would give him some smoke and tell him to take it easy on the kid. Instead when I come out I see this guy light something on fire on the fountain of Pidgeon Park; it burns like an altar. The guy takes off pushing a shopping cart as it burns and burns. He walks past us and says it is 2lbs of clippings and drops another bag in the trash next to us...marijuana clippings spill out everywhere.

So I go up the street and bump into Chris. He is older, when I came to Vancouver on Oct.26th he had a tent for me to sleep in at Woodwards Squat for Social Housing. Figgering I wouldnt see the angry Crackhead again I gave Chris the bud I had set aside. Chris has been housed in the Dominion hotel, one of the things the 150 Homeless Campers got for the winter after 90 days of sleeping on the sidewalks of the Old Woodwards building.

I go to Chinatown, I buy vegetables. Wow, what an afternoon.

http://www.freewebs.com/garlicbobcat/resistingarrest.htm

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 03:57:12 PM »
anybody besides u seems to be a subarbanite...
well?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2005, 04:05:32 PM »
wanna see ghettos? Come to my city...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2005, 04:08:12 PM »
yeah dt vancouver is pretty fucked up
i mean u can go by the louis vuitton store and from there walk like 4-5 blocks and now ur in east vans worst neighborhood where there are like druggies in every alley way

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2005, 04:23:06 PM »

ur an idiot.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2005, 11:52:44 AM »
i live in east van and not just main street by the fuckin train station and if u walk around here at like 10pm u probably will get jumped, stabbed or shot its all good tho.