Author Topic: Are your Parents cool that you Blaze ?  (Read 405 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Are your Parents cool that you Blaze ?
« on: November 02, 2005, 09:08:47 PM »
My Mom & Dad are cool wit it im 17
my mom use 2 trip but now she says it's
better I do it here than somewhere else
& my dad never tripped

« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 01:17:36 PM by Wicked977 »

We Fly High

Re: Are your Parents cool that you Blaze ?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 10:09:29 PM »
yup. my parents dont trip. they used to, but not anymore. i just keep it an open subject with them. i dont feel uncomfortalbe talking about weed with them. my mom asks me if i smoke marijauan still, and i answer her truthfully.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 10:34:47 PM »
My dad is cool with it. He doesn't "smoke" but he'll take shotguns from my stepmom every now and then.

My mom is kinda cool w/ it but she trips on how much weed I smoke and is always suggesting I take a break and chill out. I got her a 1/2 oz from a medical dispensary last year but she says todays weed makes you trip waaay too hard compared to the old stuff 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 01:19:14 AM »
my parents pretend that they don't know, funny shit

that's how they handle most akward situations  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 01:30:59 AM »
My parents didn't know until I turned 18 (I started smoking at 13). Then they kinda got pissed, but they couldn't do anything. Then my mom had brain surgery and a therapist said if she could get her hands on some weed that it would be a good idea to smoke once in a while so I have smoked with my mom before. They obviously don't care anymore but they get paranoid when I smoke in the garage with the door open.

coola

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 01:41:43 AM »
my parents didnt care until they found out how much i smoked... then they tripped... sometimes i came home so wasted i looked like i was on hard drugs..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 02:49:30 AM »
Ive only smoked a few times but if she (my mum) found out about that she'd probably be hugely dissapointed or something like that.I do find it strange that all of your parents dont have anything against it,I dont have one homie whose parents wouldnt give a shit about it.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:51:15 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

ABN

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 04:10:38 AM »
Ive only smoked a few times but if she (my mum) found out about that she'd probably be hugely dissapointed or something like that.I do find it strange that all of your parents dont have anything against it,I dont have one homie whose parents wouldnt give a shit about it.
my mom would be hella dissapointed aswell especially since my big brother has been locked up a bunch of times for possession of various drugs with intention to distribute. and i´m the "good" kid that never has gotten into too much crazy shit so she would be very dissapointed. i mean she would get a lil pissed if she found that i had been drinking before i was 18 so i think she´d be even more pissed if she would find out that i´m smoking.

UAK

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 05:23:24 AM »
Whats up with your homo avatar?  ::)

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 06:51:30 AM »
my moms caught me i dont know how many damn times and she just always does the same thing when she catches me she just flushes it and threatens to kick me out if i do it again lol

she use to chief tho back in the day too so she knows when im high n stuff but she dont trip over that only wheni get caught with bud

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 07:04:03 AM »
Duno really, they had a moan and shit wen they first found out cos my punk ass lil brothers friends told him and he dropped it in a convo to my old girl  >:( but i had quit when they found out so they wernt too bothered.. they were more pissed when i got home from amesterdam and checked my photos and like their wasnt 1 where i was normal and too many of them had my crashed out with a joint in my hand lol... but now im back to smokin on tha reg dont think they know, but if they ask ill tell them tha truth.  8)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2005, 08:12:03 AM »
hell no, was a reaason why I got kicked from my old mans house now I dont talk to the fool.

Mum would go sick if she found me smokin skunk in the garden or w/e, but i told her I still smoke but not as much which is tru. She dont make a big deal bout it but if she found me doing it infront of her then thats anotha story. She cool wit it as long as its out the house.

but ive cut down a lot now so it aint nuthin

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2005, 11:43:26 AM »
Damn some of guys have some really laid back parents. I never smoked, but if my mother or especially my father...it would have been over for me. I never had friends who had parents like that as well too.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2005, 11:53:35 AM »
Damn some of guys have some really laid back parents. I never smoked, but if my mother or especially my father...it would have been over for me. I never had friends who had parents like that as well too.

lol ye man, one of my friends mum is cool wit him smokin to tha x-treme.. he once had to go and smoke with his like 55yr old neighbour because she needed a smoke for some medical reason and his old girl sat in with them lol.. + she even found magic mushrooms in his room and didnt do nething.. my mum would have had me outa tha house for that.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2005, 01:34:56 PM »
Wow I thought There would only be a few