Author Topic: Are your Parents cool that you Blaze ?  (Read 403 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are your Parents cool that you Blaze ?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 01:40:45 PM »
I dont think they know.. well my dad does but we havn't talked about it much, Ive told him I have/do and he seems cool. Not sure about my mom if she knows or not. I think she does but isn't doing anything since its not affecting my grades

Bigg $amo

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 01:41:34 PM »
my dad knows and he trips when he catches me, but as long as its out of the house its "ok".

if my moms knew, i'd be instantly dead.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2005, 02:15:01 PM »
 8)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2005, 02:17:29 PM »
my parent would and have wipped my ass, but im 19 and a rebel. haha

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2005, 02:24:34 PM »
Believe me, my parents used to care quite a lot. Those 5 years I was smoking before I turned 18, I took two piss tests just to prove to them I wasn't smoking. Fortunately for me, there was a drought both times, and I passed with flying colors. Back then though I was high pretty much 24/7. Smoking an ounce a day between 3 people is hard to do but we did it.  ;D

Now I usually just get high on weekends, if that. I've never gotten in trouble for weed in the 8 years I've been smoking so my parents know they can trust me.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2005, 02:38:22 PM »
Believe me, my parents used to care quite a lot. Those 5 years I was smoking before I turned 18, I took two piss tests just to prove to them I wasn't smoking. Fortunately for me, there was a drought both times, and I passed with flying colors. Back then though I was high pretty much 24/7. Smoking an ounce a day between 3 people is hard to do but we did it. ;D

Now I usually just get high on weekends, if that. I've never gotten in trouble for weed in the 8 years I've been smoking so my parents know they can trust me.

yeah, same here ive cut my smoking down to weekends aswell

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2005, 04:01:31 PM »
yeah im 17 and i got caught by the cops blazin and they told my parents and shit and they were hugely dissapointed.
especially my moms. she wasnt like pissed just dissapointed which IMO hurt way more

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2005, 04:21:44 PM »
Since I don't smoke or drink I feel I can set a proper example for my children so that they won't bother with either. I wouldn't kick them out if they did, and I wouldn't mean mind too much if it was only at the odd social occasion, but I'd be dissapointed in myself as a parent if my children became avid weed smokers or alcoholics. They do hard drugs and it's a trip to the wood shed for them.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2005, 08:24:41 PM »
my dad knows and he trips when he catches me, but as long as its out of the house its "ok".
lol my mom says 2 only do it in the house cuz
she don't want me 2 get in trouble but I still toke outside  8)

Bigg $amo

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2005, 08:34:26 PM »
lol my mom says 2 only do it in the house cuz
she don't want me 2 get in trouble but I still toke outside  8)

damn, if i was you i'd be blazin' all day long in my house. It's a good thing i can't tho...cuts down the smoking a little..

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2005, 11:15:17 PM »
nope ...they dont know razor ramon duz pot.....razor ramon iz sneaky.....my moms and pops would be dissapointed if they found out...so shit.....as long as they dont catch me its coo...