Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg Vs. 2pac  (Read 1446 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg Vs. 2pac
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2002, 08:03:02 AM »
Snoop have better flow
Snoop have better carisma
2pac have more complicated lyrics
Snoop have doper punches
2pac have a higher "lowest level"
Snoop have a higher "highest level"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2002, 08:07:33 AM »

Gotta ask about it. I wanna be sure before reply.

Btw nobody did it before. And it's even harder, man. LOL! Cause you have to pay like 2 cds. Ask Nima. LOL!  ;D

(joking homie)

normal singel disc price: 18 bucks
normal double disc price: 25 bucks

so you're absolutley NOT paying for 2 cd's ...more like 1 and 1/3 or sumthing

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2002, 09:49:11 AM »
Snoop basically had a kick start over 'Pac career wise, I mean he had back up from Dre & he was all over The Chronic (one of the greatest & most influencial hip-hop LP's ever) & like tonio said he had one of the most promoted & hyped up album releases ever (Doggystyle). 'Pac has sustained platinum + status even after his death, that's something in itself, he continues to gain fans every day, he continues to make an impact to this very day & I know this could go for Snoop too but 'Pac is something else. Both have VERY impressive career's & it's quite hard to choose between them but I think 'Pac's achievements (considering everything thats happened) take on Snoop's slightly. They're both legends in the game anyways, not every rapper can or will ever achieve that.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2002, 09:57:33 AM »

normal singel disc price: 18 bucks
normal double disc price: 25 bucks

so you're absolutley NOT paying for 2 cd's ...more like 1 and 1/3 or sumthing

those prices depend,  tha only place in america tha a single cd is that much is sam goody an that is b/c they r a rip off,  any other place it is $11.99-$15.99,  so a lot of times when u buy a double disc it is like buyin a double album

Antonio

« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2002, 10:24:28 AM »

those prices depend,  tha only place in america tha a single cd is that much is sam goody an that is b/c they r a rip off,  any other place it is $11.99-$15.99,  so a lot of times when u buy a double disc it is like buyin a double album

Word. Not to mention the fact that if we talk about countries where rap aint popular at all (example..? Italy! LOL!)... you pay them as imports. And, trust me, you FEEL like a kick in your balls the extra money. LOL! Fo sho!

Btw homie I-BO.. you had no points talking about quantity (obviously! We know who is the one making quantity and not always quality those days! And i'm quoting Snoop fans, not Pac fans! If you compare Snoop now with Pac the last days of his life... Pac wins easly. If you compare Snoop in 1996 and Pac in 1996, of course Pac wins. You cant really compare them back in 1992 cause Snoop was everytime on MTV-BET and on the news, while 2Pac was still underground!), there's no point talking about sales (cause Pac oversold Snoop badly. And that's a fact. No matter how much you pay a cd. And Pac's last album, made 5 years after his death, still sold 3 millions. More than Snoop + The Wash + Bones + Doggys Angels + Bad Azz!). You have no points talking about carisma (but that's just my opinion) cause 2Pac was obviously a leader. And he inspired Daz & Kurupt too. And Nate. Probably more than Snoop (just listen to them. To interviews. They always give credits to Pac for that. Cause he changed them from lazy muthafuckaz to workaholics. While Snoop really didnt do a lot for them, you know how i feel about that!)(since nobody is signed on Doggystyle!). Ok, Snoop introduced them. Snoop is the Doggfather. Snoop got money + power. But he wasnt shit when Pac was on Death Row. At his own level of credibility/promotion/respect. But that's my opinion, of course! You can disagree!).

Nima you cant feel/know Pac so well cause you were to young back in 1994-95, and you probably dont remember how much Pac was more than just a "rap musician". He was an icon for all the black men. He was THA MAN! Everywhere! From L.A. to N.Y.! Yes, to N.Y.!! You probably grew up with Snoop being the boss, so that's why you judge them like that. But it's cool. I'll FORCE you to like Pac (like i did with LBC213, lol!). LOL!

BUT I STILL WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS AND PASTE WHAT I WROTE IN MY LAST POST:

2Pac litterally took the West on his shoulder, nobody cant neglect it. With quality music, with charisma, with real shit. With a diamond album. With interviews. By kicking Dre out (that means BALLS! No matter if it was a good move or not). He became the most popular rapper of the USA. He repped WEST COAST till he died. Nobody did it before. Like him. He made 3 videos totally dedicated to Cali!!! (2 for Cali love and To Live & Die In L.A.). He repped Death Row. His label. He repped the Dogg Pound when Snoop was having hella problems. He changed Daz and Kurupt's names and gave them a chance to make tracks on All Eyez On Me. He changed their minds (i'm quoting Daz) and elevated them on another whole level. From lazy to workaholics (i'm still quoting them). Etc.. He was a leader. THE leader.

I'm still waiting for Snoop to take the WEST on his shoulder now that it aint on top no more and to make it THA SIDE again. He got the money now. He got his own record label now. He got everybody that wanna work with him now. No excuses. He's still wanted.

techniec

« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2002, 10:24:48 AM »
2pac is the better rapper, but Snoop outshined him on 2 OD AMERIKAZ MOST WANTED

Antonio

« Reply #66 on: April 14, 2002, 10:33:08 AM »
2pac is the better rapper, but Snoop outshined him on 2 OD AMERIKAZ MOST WANTED

I agree. Pac won on Wanted Dead Or Alive  :P

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #67 on: April 14, 2002, 10:40:28 AM »
Snoop beat him on Street Life

And niether Street Life or Amerikaz most is Snoop at his amazing best

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: April 14, 2002, 10:45:38 AM »

Word. Not to mention the fact that if we talk about countries where rap aint popular at all (example..? Italy! LOL!)... you pay them as imports. And, trust me, you FEEL like a kick in your balls the extra money. LOL! Fo sho!

Btw homie I-BO.. you had no points talking about quantity (obviously! We know who is the one making quantity and not always quality those days! And i'm quoting Snoop fans, not Pac fans! If you compare Snoop now with Pac the last days of his life... Pac wins easly. If you compare Snoop in 1996 and Pac in 1996, of course Pac wins. You cant really compare them back in 1992 cause Snoop was everytime on MTV-BET and on the news, while 2Pac was still underground!), there's no point talking about sales (cause Pac oversold Snoop badly. And that's a fact. No matter how much you pay a cd. And Pac's last album, made 5 years after his death, still sold 3 millions. More than Snoop + The Wash + Bones + Doggys Angels + Bad Azz!). You have no points talking about carisma (but that's just my opinion) cause 2Pac was obviously a leader. And he inspired Daz & Kurupt too. And Nate. Probably more than Snoop (just listen to them. To interviews. They always give credits to Pac for that. Cause he changed them from lazy muthafuckaz to workaholics. While Snoop really didnt do a lot for them, you know how i feel about that!)(since nobody is signed on Doggystyle!). Ok, Snoop introduced them. Snoop is the Doggfather. Snoop got money + power. But he wasnt shit when Pac was on Death Row. At his own level of credibility/promotion/respect. But that's my opinion, of course! You can disagree!).

Nima you cant feel/know Pac so well cause you were to young back in 1994-95, and you probably dont remember how much Pac was more than just a "rap musician". He was an icon for all the black men. He was THA MAN! Everywhere! From L.A. to N.Y.! Yes, to N.Y.!! You probably grew up with Snoop being the boss, so that's why you judge them like that. But it's cool. I'll FORCE you to like Pac (like i did with LBC213, lol!). LOL!

BUT I STILL WANNA TALK ABOUT THIS AND PASTE WHAT I WROTE IN MY LAST POST:

2Pac litterally took the West on his shoulder, nobody cant neglect it. With quality music, with charisma, with real shit. With a diamond album. With interviews. By kicking Dre out (that means BALLS! No matter if it was a good move or not). He became the most popular rapper of the USA. He repped WEST COAST till he died. Nobody did it before. Like him. He made 3 videos totally dedicated to Cali!!! (2 for Cali love and To Live & Die In L.A.). He repped Death Row. His label. He repped the Dogg Pound when Snoop was having hella problems. He changed Daz and Kurupt's names and gave them a chance to make tracks on All Eyez On Me. He changed their minds (i'm quoting Daz) and elevated them on another whole level. From lazy to workaholics (i'm still quoting them). Etc.. He was a leader. THE leader.

I'm still waiting for Snoop to take the WEST on his shoulder now that it aint on top no more and to make it THA SIDE again. He got the money now. He got his own record label now. He got everybody that wanna work with him now. No excuses. He's still wanted.

i said that 2pace have released 15 albums cuz somebody claimed that 2pac is better becuz he got more classics.... so if i mc's releases 15 albums, and the other one reeases 5, everybody knows hows it gonna be...

Antonio... may 2pac rest in peace, but you're talking about him like he is some kind of hero, some kind to look up against... 2pac was one stupid muthafucka (no diss) .... reppin west side the way he did.... he knew he would get shot.. but he thaught his bodyuards and suge knight would be behind his back .... ice-t told 2pac that insted of writing diss-rhymes against puff and bigge, he could follow him and make things happen.... 2pac didnt responded.... everybody warned him about that he could get killed, but he didnt give a fuck, he ignored everybody and kept throwing them "w and s" on 3 videos, on every album and kept bullshittin on every interview...
btw... do you know why pac is still selling alotta albums??? its becua he's DEAD ... when and artist dies, people start bying his / her albums .... Frankie Lymons, Curt Cobain, 2pac, Notorious BIG... .. what do you think will happen if jay-z dies to day and rocafella releases his planned album one week later... it will sell atleast 6x platinum, ... im not being ignorant.. im just being real

2pac have sold alotta 1x platinum and multi platinum and gold... but EVERY snoop album (exept no limit top dogg) have atleast sold 2-3x platinum).... i heardd pac have sold around 30 millions... if snoop released 15 albums with an avreage of 3x / album, how much would he have sold?? .. 45 millions...

but it aint about the albums you sell.... its about the music you delivers.... snoop is real in his rhymes... his rhymes reflects his way of living.. 2pacs rhymes doesnt reflect his way of living... 2pac wasnt a gangster who fucked everybodies mothers and killed everybody messing with him... but snoop is chilling with his homeyz, smoking his joint, like inhis rhymes...

by the way.. 2pac got spot 2 in my top 5 list ...

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #69 on: April 14, 2002, 10:49:48 AM »

I agree. Pac won on Wanted Dead Or Alive  :P

hell naw!! snoop was amazin there...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2002, 10:53:46 AM »

Better career? Damn Snoop only made 2 great albums. From 1992 to 1993!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH PLEEZ, okay pac may have a betta career but 2 great album from snoop , man they right , you're on crack boy
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2002, 11:03:37 AM »

i said that 2pace have released 15 albums cuz somebody claimed that 2pac is better becuz he got more classics.... so if i mc's releases 15 albums, and the other one reeases 5, everybody knows hows it gonna be...

Antonio... may 2pac rest in peace, but you're talking about him like he is some kind of hero, some kind to look up against... 2pac was one stupid muthafucka (no diss) .... reppin west side the way he did.... he knew he would get shot.. but he thaught his bodyuards and suge knight would be behind his back .... ice-t told 2pac that insted of writing diss-rhymes against puff and bigge, he could follow him and make things happen.... 2pac didnt responded.... everybody warned him about that he could get killed, but he didnt give a fuck, he ignored everybody and kept throwing them "w and s" on 3 videos, on every album and kept bullshittin on every interview...
btw... do you know why pac is still selling alotta albums??? its becua he's DEAD ... when and artist dies, people start bying his / her albums .... Frankie Lymons, Curt Cobain, 2pac, Notorious BIG... .. what do you think will happen if jay-z dies to day and rocafella releases his planned album one week later... it will sell atleast 6x platinum, ... im not being ignorant.. im just being real

2pac have sold alotta 1x platinum and multi platinum and gold... but EVERY snoop album (exept no limit top dogg) have atleast sold 2-3x platinum).... i heardd pac have sold around 30 millions... if snoop released 15 albums with an avreage of 3x / album, how much would he have sold?? .. 45 millions...

but it aint about the albums you sell.... its about the music you delivers.... snoop is real in his rhymes... his rhymes reflects his way of living.. 2pacs rhymes doesnt reflect his way of living... 2pac wasnt a gangster who fucked everybodies mothers and killed everybody messing with him... but snoop is chilling with his homeyz, smoking his joint, like inhis rhymes...

by the way.. 2pac got spot 2 in my top 5 list ...

1) Again with this 15 albums vs 5? It's 10 vs 7, man!!! Stop, please! You are sounding stupid!! 2Pac sold 30 millions with 10 albums!!!! Not 15! And Snoop just made 3 less albums! But he made them all on Death Row & No Limit! The most famous record label at the moment he signed with them!!!!!! So famous that they made Da Game a 3x platinum album!!!!!!!! DAMN! Stop talking about this TOTALLY BULLSHIT, please!! Afeni cant even release 2Pac's last album cause he got problems promoting it and founding the founds and a good record label to promote and release it instead of Interscope!! They totally forgot to promote Still I Rise. And they'll probably stop releasing 2Pac's albums because of bad promotions. They didnt even made CD Singles in the US for Until The End Of Time. They only played Letter 2 My Unborn video in Europe (no US), etc.. And you still talking about dead guys and 2Pac making 300 albums? Damn!

2) Once again... your points are not right. You said Pac sold a lot just cause he died? What about ALL EYEZ ON ME? Wasnt him still alive in 1995-96? C'mon man.. That's just bullshit! ME AGAINST THE WORLD went platinum cause it took 5 mics on the source, ALL EYEZ ON ME sold so much cause he took 5 on the source too and cause it's a fucking LEGENDARY album! Same with THE DON KILLUMINATI! The other albums are just made with tracks Pac refused to release cause he wasnt feeling them all at all. And he still sold 20 millions with those tracks.

Antonio

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2002, 11:05:54 AM »

OHHHH PLEEZ, okay pac may have a betta career but 2 great album from snoop , man they right , you're on crack boy

Oh man.. stop talking like a kid. You all stop with this bullshit like "you on crack, alcohol, heroin, etc..". That's stupid. We are talking. He just made 1 great album + he helped Dre making one of the best albums ever!

If you think Da Game, or The Last Meal, or Tha Doggfather are 5 mics classic albums, then ok. You probably the only one in this board, but it's ok. I'm happy for you.

Smooth

« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2002, 11:07:24 AM »
Snoop Dogg no doubt... Pac's good but i think it's Snoop's flow that wins it over for me...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2002, 11:11:55 AM »
Snoop have better flow
Snoop have better carisma
2pac have more complicated lyrics
Snoop have doper punches
2pac have a higher "lowest level"
Snoop have a higher "highest level"

thank u 4 actually postin why u picked snoop,  suptin tha other snoop fans have trouble doing.  I disagree though wit what u said bout pac havin a higher lower level,  when both r at there worst,  snoop is wacker.  An when it comes to flow,  i think pac is better than snoop is now,  but wasnt tounchin 92-94 snoop an carasmatic wise,  i call it a tie