Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg Vs. 2pac  (Read 1400 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:  Snoop Doggy Dogg Vs. 2pac
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2002, 12:01:32 PM »

when both r at there worst,  snoop is wacker.

thats what i ment with that pac lowest level is higher than snoops highest level
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg Vs. 2pac
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2002, 12:15:06 PM »

1) Again with this 15 albums vs 5? It's 10 vs 7, man!!! Stop, please! You are sounding stupid!! 2Pac sold 30 millions with 10 albums!!!! Not 15! And Snoop just made 3 less albums! But he made them all on Death Row & No Limit! The most famous record label at the moment he signed with them!!!!!! So famous that they made Da Game a 3x platinum album!!!!!!!! DAMN! Stop talking about this TOTALLY BULLSHIT, please!! Afeni cant even release 2Pac's last album cause he got problems promoting it and founding the founds and a good record label to promote and release it instead of Interscope!! They totally forgot to promote Still I Rise. And they'll probably stop releasing 2Pac's albums because of bad promotions. They didnt even made CD Singles in the US for Until The End Of Time. They only played Letter 2 My Unborn video in Europe (no US), etc.. And you still talking about dead guys and 2Pac making 300 albums? Damn!

2) Once again... your points are not right. You said Pac sold a lot just cause he died? What about ALL EYEZ ON ME? Wasnt him still alive in 1995-96? C'mon man.. That's just bullshit! ME AGAINST THE WORLD went platinum cause it took 5 mics on the source, ALL EYEZ ON ME sold so much cause he took 5 on the source too and cause it's a fucking LEGENDARY album! Same with THE DON KILLUMINATI! The other albums are just made with tracks Pac refused to release cause he wasnt feeling them all at all. And he still sold 20 millions with those tracks.

read my post before replying .. i didnt say that 2pac is sold all his tape cuz he's dead .. i said that he is still selling alot becuz he's dead...

2pac
01. The Lost Tapes
02. 2Pacalypse Now
03. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
04. Thug Life - Volume One
05. Me Against the World
06. All Eyez On Me (Double Disc
07. Makaveli - The Don Killuminati
08. R U Still Down? (Double Disc)
09. Greatest Hits
10. Still I Rise
11. The Rose That Grew From Concrete Vol. 1
12. Until the End of Time

theres probably more.. but i cant figure them out right now...

Snoop (Doggy) Dogg
01. Doggystyle
02. Tha Doggfather
03. Da Game is to be Sold Not Told
04. No Limit Top Dogg
05. Tha Last Meal

The Chronic, (Dr Dre Release, But Snoop Wrote Most Of His Rhymes And Appeared In Half Of Them Tracks)
Dead Man Walkin, (Death Row Release, Not Authorized By Snoop)
Greatest Hits, (Death Row Release, Not Authorized By Snoop)

btw.. i remember mtv saying not a long time ago that snoop have sold over 25 million cd's

lbc213

« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2002, 12:29:57 PM »

I'll FORCE you to like Pac (like i did with LBC213, lol!). LOL!

lol yeah right, I ll force u to like Snoop.

Quote Nate Dogg  : "Snoop has the ability to just rip a beat in pieces like no one else can"  

u know I m a Snoop fan since the first moment that I heard him & don't try to change it, cause u cant :p. U can use your free time 4 otha thingz hehe.
But I respect your vision (uuuuuhm not always, uuuhm sometimes lol), its just they both have a reaaaaal different style. Some people like pac's style, others are feelin snoops.

peeeeeez

-lbc213-

Antonio

« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2002, 12:32:02 PM »

read my post before replying .. i didnt say that 2pac is sold all his tape cuz he's dead .. i said that he is still selling alot becuz he's dead...

2pac
01. The Lost Tapes
02. 2Pacalypse Now
03. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
04. Thug Life - Volume One
05. Me Against the World
06. All Eyez On Me (Double Disc
07. Makaveli - The Don Killuminati
08. R U Still Down? (Double Disc)
09. Greatest Hits
10. The Rose That Grew From Concrete Vol. 1
11. Until the End of Time

theres probably more.. but i cant figure them out right now...

Snoop (Doggy) Dogg
01. Doggystyle
02. Tha Doggfather
03. Da Game is to be Sold Not Told
04. No Limit Top Dogg
05. Tha Last Meal

The Chronic, (Dr Dre Release, But Snoop Wrote Most Of His Rhymes And Appeared In Half Of Them Tracks)
Dead Man Walkin, (Death Row Release, Not Authorized By Snoop)
Greatest Hits, (Death Row Release, Not Authorized By Snoop)

btw.. i remember mtv saying not a long time ago that snoop have sold over 25 million cd's

Is this a joke? Sorry but you are really looking a lil bit ignorant in your posts. I mean about 2Pac.

From the list you made, cut "The Lost Tapes" cause it's just a bootleg. Cut "Thug Life" cause Pac aint even in all the tracks and it's a group album. Cut the "Greatest Hits" cause u cutted Snoop's Greatest Hits, cut The Rose That Grew From Concrete cause Pac got ZERO tracks in it and it's a tribute album.

REAL OFFICIAL SOLO DISCOGRAPHY OF 2PAC
01. 2Pacalypse Now
02. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
03. Me Against the World
04. All Eyez On Me (Double Disc)
05. Makaveli - The Don Killuminati
06. R U Still Down? (Double Disc)
07. Still I Rise
08. Until the End of Time
+ Thug Life
+ 2Pac & Outlawz - Still I Rise

REAL OFFICIAL SOLO DISCOGRAPHY OF SNOOP
01. Doggystyle
02. The Doggfather
03. Da Game Is To Be Sold
04. Top Dogg
05. Dead Man Walking
06. The Last Meal
+ Tha Eastsidaz 1
+ Tha Eastsidaz 2
+ Chronic (c'mon.. it's a Snoop Album!)
+ Smokefest 96 (Snoop was selling it!! His record label failed, but still it's OFFICIAL!)

Antonio

« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2002, 12:39:24 PM »

lol yeah right, I ll force u to like Snoop.

Quote Nate Dogg  : "Snoop has the ability to just rip a beat in pieces like no one else can"  

u know I m a Snoop fan since the first moment that I heard him & don't try to change it, cause u cant :p. U can use your free time 4 otha thingz hehe.
But I respect your vision (uuuuuhm not always, uuuhm sometimes lol), its just they both have a reaaaaal different style. Some people like pac's style, others are feelin snoops.

peeeeeez

-lbc213-

Man your mind is fucked up those days. LOL! You are a 2Pacaholic. Dont you remember? Damn, see how love can change a man! LOL! Joking.

lbc213

« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2002, 12:44:01 PM »

Man your mind is fucked up those days. LOL! You are a 2Pacaholic. Dont you remember? Damn, see how love can change a man! LOL! Joking.

Nah man, love doesn't affect my music choice (well maybe a lil) buuuuuut I still won't prefer pac over snoop, heeeeeeeell no. And me ? love problems ?  ::)

peeeeeeeez

-lbc213-

Antonio

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2002, 12:47:09 PM »
And me ? love problems ?  ::)

peeeeeeeez

-lbc213-

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....  ;D

Naw, i was joking. You one of the best Snoop fans i've ever had the pleasure to meet on internet, for real. Props to you, since day 1 (back in the days, remember?). But you are still hurted from MJ's retirement and your love problems, man! LOL! I wanna remember you that you requested me about 5 Pac tracks in the last 2 days! LOL! Man.. face it! Wiz are a wack team and you are liking 2Pac always more! Admit it! LOL!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2002, 12:47:14 PM »

Is this a joke? Sorry but you are really looking a lil bit ignorant in your posts. I mean about 2Pac.

From the list you made, cut "The Lost Tapes" cause it's just a bootleg. Cut "Thug Life" cause Pac aint even in all the tracks and it's a group album. Cut the "Greatest Hits" cause u cutted Snoop's Greatest Hits, cut The Rose That Grew From Concrete cause Pac got ZERO tracks in it and it's a tribute album.

REAL OFFICIAL SOLO DISCOGRAPHY OF 2PAC
01. 2Pacalypse Now
02. Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
03. Me Against the World
04. All Eyez On Me (Double Disc)
05. Makaveli - The Don Killuminati
06. R U Still Down? (Double Disc)
07. Still I Rise
08. Until the End of Time
+ Thug Life
+ 2Pac & Outlawz - Still I Rise

REAL OFFICIAL SOLO DISCOGRAPHY OF SNOOP
01. Doggystyle
02. The Doggfather
03. Da Game Is To Be Sold
04. Top Dogg
05. Dead Man Walking
06. The Last Meal
+ Tha Eastsidaz 1
+ Tha Eastsidaz 2
+ Chronic (c'mon.. it's a Snoop Album!)
+ Smokefest 96 (Snoop was selling it!! His record label failed, but still it's OFFICIAL!)

ive already told u why i didnt add snoops greatest hits and dead man wlking... but ok... u may remove 2pacs greatest hits and loose a multi-platinum album... ::)

Antonio

« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2002, 12:53:50 PM »

ive already told u why i didnt add snoops greatest hits and dead man wlking... but ok... u may remove 2pacs greatest hits and loose a multi-platinum album... ::)

Man.. btw.. who cares? They both tight as fuck! They probably the best rappers ever on the West Coast, so our discussion is stupid.

1) 2PAC
2) SNOOP DOGG

or

1) SNOOP DOGG
2) 2PAC

C'mon.. it's the same!

Let's make it:

1) 2PAC & SNOOP (or SNOOP & PAC, lol!)

lbc213

« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2002, 01:05:49 PM »

Man.. btw.. who cares? They both tight as fuck! But Snoop probably the best rapper ever on the West Coast, so our discussion is stupid.

1) SNOOP DOGG
2) 2PAC

Yeah man i feel u

Its def 1) snoop 2) pac

;D

peeeeez

-lbc213-

Antonio

« Reply #85 on: April 14, 2002, 01:09:50 PM »

Yeah man i feel u

Its def 1) snoop 2) pac

;D

peeeeez

-lbc213-

Dont u live in China? Cause you know.... they writes from right to left.. lol!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2002, 03:11:01 PM »

Man.. btw.. who cares? They both tight as fuck! They probably the best rappers ever on the West Coast, so our discussion is stupid.

1) 2PAC
2) SNOOP DOGG

or

1) SNOOP DOGG
2) 2PAC

C'mon.. it's the same!

Let's make it:

1) 2PAC & SNOOP (or SNOOP & PAC, lol!)

thats why some of us tryin to say for long time, evn tha hommie westcoastveteran put's 4 peoples # 1.. the fact is that theres no people #1 just some better than others.

and doggystyle sold over 10 millions, that what i've read on the net , when i was searching for snoop dogg's doggfather( the book) and in 93 and all that crap , don't tell me that pac was more charismatic and popular than snoop dogg, the one who by this time and even nowadays had the hottest shit out on the streets,

for real , if it was by the way he died, pac's music wouldn'T be remembered the way it is nowaydas, don't get it twisted i don't say that because he's die , he sold most than before, but people take more time to listen to his shit, and the fans  don't want his spirit to die , like some people do with elvis story...

my conclusion , they egal... sometimes pac was  way betta than snoop on certain occasion , but in the other way snoop was betta in certain circonstances.and if they wasn't on the same level , why tell me , that everytime we talk about pac snoop names came out , or everytime we talkin bout snoop pac's names  came out, thats a kind of topic that we made for ages and never get solve , just like biggie and pac's death, thats why i ain't talkin that much on post like that.
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2002, 03:38:12 PM »

for real , if it was by the way he died, pac's music wouldn'T be remembered the way it is nowaydas, don't get it twisted i don't say that because he's die , he sold most than before, but people take more time to listen to his shit, and the fans  don't want his spirit to die , like some people do with elvis story...

indeed

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2002, 03:49:25 PM »
PAC WITOUT A DOUBT,  tha only thing snoop had on pac was flow,  an know snoops flow aint even as good as pac's,  pac had great flow,  but when snoop was on top of his game, its proberly tha best rap has ever seen.  When it came to emotion,  pac,  no rapper had that.  Subject matter,  pac easily witout a doubt.  Pac 3 classics,  snoop had one,  pac never went wack like snoop.  Pac was better than snoop in every catagory.  I find it funny how pac fans can support there answer but yet snoop fans jus say suptin like fo sheezy snoop

you re speakin the truth with that , playa....pac was consistent and constantly getting better...he was ahead of his time, he made songs with a message and a purpose.

i still think snoop has sooo much potential in him. if this cat can dig down deep. tha sky is the limit for him.
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2002, 04:00:17 PM »

i still think snoop has sooo much potential in him. if this cat can dig down deep. tha sky is the limit for him.

even though tha snoop dickriders lable me a hater,  this is how i feel.  If he rapped less about blunts,  bitches,  an how he is bigger crip than b4 an made more songs like ya'll goin miss me,  snoop would easily be one of my favs,  but he still relys on those played out topics of blunts an bitches