Author Topic: Quintin Tarentino And Blackstar!  (Read 216 times)

ecrazy

Quintin Tarentino And Blackstar!
« on: November 02, 2005, 11:59:58 PM »
Well today i went to The Jimmy Kimmel Show to see blackstar. The 50 Cent Get Rich or Die Trying Movie Premier was across the street too. Well anyway after the blackstar performance which WAS AMAZING finished, we walked thru the the kodak theatre mall deal and saw Quintin Tarentino with some hot black model chick. I was like "Whoa, Quintin Tarentino, I love your movies man" and he thanked me then said "be quiet now will ya, I dont want to be found!" and winked and went to his car...then while at the light of hollywood and highland, the street was closed and cars were honking...Then some old man gets out his car behind me and expects me to drive over fuckin cars or something, Im guessing he was someone famous, he then said "I love you all, i love all my public" and people were waiving at him, i didnt know who he was, he was telling me to move up and practically run over the police man at the light, i was like "Whatever sir, i can't fly over cars! hahaha" .....but yeah. that was my adventure, we also saw the little kid that was on jimmy kimmel too, my girlfriend took a picture with him....yeah...THE END

Sikotic™

Re: Quintin Tarentino And Blackstar!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 12:01:49 AM »
I saw Simon Cowell up in the California Pizza Kitchen at that mall area.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 12:25:51 AM »
i saw santa clause at the mall last year and i talked to him and he told me that just for me he'll come back this year too

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 03:03:04 AM »
Nice...did you get a pic of you with Q.T.?

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 03:46:17 PM »
Nice...did you get a pic of you with Q.T.?
NO! fuckin Jimmy Kimmel Show doesnt allow cameras so i didnt take one, i didnt expect to see him anyways, and he said he wanted to keep a low profile, so i wouldnt want to bombard him or anything

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 03:56:38 PM »
i saw santa clause at the mall last year and i talked to him and he told me that just for me he'll come back this year too

LOL

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 09:58:21 PM »
I seen tupac on tv...........

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 10:14:41 PM »
I saw Tupac at Sports Authority last week. that niggas alive and playin badmiton.

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 10:16:58 PM »
I saw Juwana man walkin down Robson street once.  I didn't know the guys name so I didn't say anything lol. 

I just caught the end of the Blackstar performance last night, it was coo

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2005, 10:29:40 PM »
I saw Tupac at Sports Authority last week. that niggas alive and playin badmiton.
LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2005, 11:27:33 PM »

badminton = best sport ever

it is faggish tho...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE