Poll

Is the Million Man March a "Hate March"?

Yes
3 (16.7%)
No
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Is the Million Man March a "Hate March"?  (Read 379 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Is the Million Man March a "Hate March"?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2005, 09:33:37 PM »

How does that make it a hate march by the leader of it? It's what their marching about, not the person organizing it

Interesting.

Would you be perfectly OK with a march sponsored by Davd Duke to uplift white people?

The situation is different..because they all have the message of hatred in their minds, but the people of the million man march are actually trying to preach the peace and unity.

Farrakhan isn't a good person either tho

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2005, 11:18:42 PM »

How does that make it a hate march by the leader of it? It's what their marching about, not the person organizing it

Interesting.

Would you be perfectly OK with a march sponsored by Davd Duke to uplift white people?

If it was about unity among white people and trying to help benefit them in this nation, then I don't see a problem with it, regardless of the asshole that organized it. Eventhough it would be unnecessary since white people aren't really a struggling minority.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2005, 11:47:12 AM »
So again we learn Cwalker is an ignorant lil bitch.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2005, 11:56:59 AM »

And again we learn that when confronted with the truth, Ant resorts to name calling and cursing.

Typical liberal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2005, 11:59:30 AM »
It's okay, we all have to lose sometimes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Eihtball

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2005, 12:42:48 PM »

And again we learn that when confronted with the truth, Ant resorts to name calling and cursing.

Typical liberal.

And again we see that CWalker resorts to stereotypes as soon as he sees somebody who opposes his views and criticizes him for it.  After all, we all know that no conservatives would ever rest to name-calling or profanity, right?  Don't you remember when you told Ant:

This article, just like Ant, is full of shit.

Typical conservative.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 12:46:01 PM by Eihtball »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2005, 12:49:12 PM »
You guys cry like little girls when people oppose your views.

blonde_opie

« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2005, 09:03:08 PM »
I have to say, I do find it odd that black people think it's ok to say that they are proud to be black, but if a white man says it, oh, he's in the KKK.  that's bullshit.  god forbid someone is proud to be themselves!

wait, that's not what i meant.

what i mean is that black people do things that if it were a white man doing it , they'd be calling the white man racist, and that's total bullshit that they black man gets away with that.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2005, 09:44:55 PM »

Typical liberal.

Make sense damnit! I'm calling you a little bitch, because its obvious you are one.  Here is difference, plain and simple, your buddies fall back on nonsensical name calling whenever you get proven wrong.  I'm calling you names cuz a) they are appropriate and b) you just got punked and there aint no better way to explain it. 

You're a jackass dude.  Wake the fuck up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 01:58:54 AM »
I have to say, I do find it odd that black people think it's ok to say that they are proud to be black, but if a white man says it, oh, he's in the KKK.  that's bullshit.  god forbid someone is proud to be themselves!

what i mean is that black people do things that if it were a white man doing it , they'd be calling the white man racist, and that's total bullshit that they black man gets away with that.

Well, for one, the KKK is a racist organization, so if you scream out you joined them, you're gonna get worked.

Secondly, although it may be a big double standard, there is a little history behind it. Still not condoning it though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blonde_opie

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 08:22:28 AM »

Well, for one, the KKK is a racist organization, so if you scream out you joined them, you're gonna get worked.

Secondly, although it may be a big double standard, there is a little history behind it. Still not condoning it though.

i never said anything about screaming out about joining the kkk.

double standard with history?  it's not like slavery was JUST abolishied.

black people that say that the white man is trying to keep them down are only fooling themselves.

face it, the only reason so many business are owned by white people is becuase of black people not wanting to join the white man's world, which is absoulutley absurd.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 02:03:21 PM »

face it, the only reason so many business are owned by white people is becuase of black people not wanting to join the white man's world, which is absoulutley absurd.

Well I agreed with basically everything you said, but that statement is a bunch of bullshit. The majority of black people in America are integrating into the "white man's world", if that's what you want to call it. Fact of the matter is, white people in America have had a 400 year head-start, and we're still working on catching up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 02:06:41 PM »

blonde_opie

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 03:28:53 PM »

Well I agreed with basically everything you said, but that statement is a bunch of bullshit. The majority of black people in America are integrating into the "white man's world", if that's what you want to call it. Fact of the matter is, white people in America have had a 400 year head-start, and we're still working on catching up.

yeah, it was stupid.  i'm quoting something i read in a bullshit book on how to tell people something and how to control your actions, blah blah blah..... botomline it, don't quote bullshit books... i did, and now i feel stupid!