Author Topic: "Niggaz Aint Try And Rob Pac, We Came To Discipline Him"- Jimmy Henchmen  (Read 1181 times)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
this is from the latest VIBE Dec 2005

Embittered by the shooting and his conviction, Tupac continued his "jihad" against the East Coast hip hop scene from behind bars and put Henchmen in his crossharis, telling friends, Interscope execs, and fellow prisoners at upstate N.Y's Clinton Correctional Facility that Henchmen was involved with the ambush.

"I called him and said ..Yo, stop putting my name in this bull****!" Henchmen says..."He was getting me upset man, trying to sensationilize his bull****".

Henchmen always has denied any involvment in the Quad shooting, he also questions Shakur's account of the assault , suggesting that the rappers gunshot wounds may have been self-inflicted.

"Tupac went for his gun and shot himself, and it all makes sense to me because if you got shot five times, while laying down, you wouldn't do all that running around like he was doing in the studio." says Henchmen

"Later on i heard that the gun went off, and he got the shyt beat out of him and was gun butted"

A few weeks later, Henchmen confronted Tupac backstage at D'angelo and Groove Theory show at the L.A House of Blues..."The Whole Death Row clique was up in there, and i remember going to him..I had some Crip dudes with me...and I said , "Dude, you gotta stop telling people that shyt" Henchemen recalls.

"For real nicca, I don't give a **** , it could go down right now!, why you blaming Puffy and Biggie? Them niccas ain't got nothing to do with this...Nobody came to rob you, they came to discipline you, that's what happened!"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: "Niggaz Aint Try And Rob Pac, We Came To Discipline Him"- Jimmy Henchmen
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 09:51:27 AM »
Damn....this shit is fake....I was just at rapmusic and somebody on there posted it tryin to be funny and to retaliate at somebody else's post.

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 10:47:05 AM »
It's not fake, it's in the new Vibe with Mary J. on the cover. It came out in NY a few days ago. Second, the title of this thread is misleading. Jimmy never said anything about "We", he said "They." Read the whole article, don't take this little bit of it out of context.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2005, 12:20:17 PM »
pac was a snitch?

i hope u g-unot groupies look into this!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 12:45:27 PM »
pac was a snitch?

true.

"Against All Odds" = "Ghetto Quran"

2Pac & Hencment = 50 & Preme
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 01:05:27 PM »
g g g g g g g g g g g-uniiiiit

...just kidding.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 01:09:04 PM »
Why can't ppl jus chill wit saying Pac's name

BIGMOZ

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2005, 02:21:58 PM »
"Tupac went for his gun and shot himself, and it all makes sense to me because if you got shot five times, while laying down, you wouldn't do all that running around like he was doing in the studio." says Henchmen

!"

So hes saying Pac shot himself 5 times by accident?  Or hes saying that pac shot himself once, and the other 4 times was just a bullshit story made Pac made up, and the Police, and Hospital staff went along with it?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2005, 03:38:49 PM »
exactly what I was thinkin.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 03:49:41 PM »
pac was a snitch?

true.

No disrepect dog, but you need to slap yourself.  Pac and 50 ain't even in the same league.

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 05:10:54 PM »
Why can't ppl jus chill wit saying Pac's name

pac was a snitch?

true.

No disrepect dog, but you need to slap yourself. Pac and 50 ain't even in the same league.
don't worry, it's coming from a Ja Rule fan  :laugh:

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 05:43:20 PM »
at one point did dre say that pac prolly shot himself but it didn't matter 'cause he was ill anyway?

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 06:07:51 PM »
i wouldnt be surprised if 2pac was a snitch. i know how he got fucced up in jail and almost cried like a bitch when he heard he might go bacc.the nigga couldnt take jail and he was tellin everybody "i aint never goin bacc to jail". what kinda shit is dat. i dont know any real nigga who be talkin like dat. only a snitch nigga be talkin like the way he was talkin. personally i rather do a thousand years innocent then be a snitch.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2005, 06:34:06 PM »
i wouldnt be surprised if 2pac was a snitch. i know how he got fucced up in jail and almost cried like a bitch when he heard he might go bacc.the nigga couldnt take jail and he was tellin everybody "i aint never goin bacc to jail". what kinda shit is dat. i dont know any real nigga who be talkin like dat. only a snitch nigga be talkin like the way he was talkin. personally i rather do a thousand years innocent then be a snitch.
::) Since when does not wanting to go back to jail mean your a snitch? Only thing that showed was 2Pac wasn't as stupid as most of these retards.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2005, 09:25:14 PM »
Who is Jimmy Henchman?