Author Topic: "Niggaz Aint Try And Rob Pac, We Came To Discipline Him"- Jimmy Henchmen  (Read 1182 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: "Niggaz Aint Try And Rob Pac, We Came To Discipline Him"- Jimmy Henchmen
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2005, 02:29:01 AM »
Why are people talking shit about someone who has been death for 10 years. Let the man rip.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2005, 02:59:42 AM »
I kinda doubt this is real...I remember reading an article on Jimmy Henchmen a few months ago in XXL and he seemed a lot more calm about the situation than he is here. He was more like "I didn't have anything to do with the shooting, just let the man rest in peace." Whereas in this article, it's like he's still very mad about the situation.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2005, 03:46:16 AM »
I kinda doubt this is real...I remember reading an article on Jimmy Henchmen a few months ago in XXL and he seemed a lot more calm about the situation than he is here. He was more like "I didn't have anything to do with the shooting, just let the man rest in peace." Whereas in this article, it's like he's still very mad about the situation.

I think he was quoting himself, remembering what he said when he confronted pac. He was mad back then, talkin to pac, not now.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 05:43:39 AM »
Why can't ppl jus chill wit saying Pac's name

pac was a snitch?

true.

"Against All Odds" = "Ghetto Quran"

2Pac & Hencment = 50 & Preme

No disrepect dog, but you need to slap yourself. Pac and 50 ain't even in the same league.
don't worry, it's coming from a Ja Rule fan  :laugh:
why a ja fan fag.when u,and i both know its true.why u trippen.........u must be a unit,math, shady fan....holla at me.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

papa-smurf

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2005, 01:16:09 AM »
Cuz im from IVC and tupac use 2 run with the big homies kado(rip) and mento(rip) and the big homie big syke and a few other niggas from the hood,and tupac wasnt no fucken snitch,HOw the man shoot him self 5 times,Last time i recalled he got shot once in the head,But the point is how the fucc he shoot his self 5 times,tupac didnt shoot his self,tupac wasnt no snitch,tupac shot cops,and tupac wasnt no bitch and i doubt if this new york faggot ran up on tupac and death row and said it could go down right now,bullshit,

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2005, 01:18:46 PM »
Cuz im from IVC and tupac use 2 run with the big homies kado(rip) and mento(rip) and the big homie big syke and a few other niggas from the hood,and tupac wasnt no fucken snitch,HOw the man shoot him self 5 times,Last time i recalled he got shot once in the head,But the point is how the fucc he shoot his self 5 times,tupac didnt shoot his self,tupac wasnt no snitch,tupac shot cops,and tupac wasnt no bitch and i doubt if this new york faggot ran up on tupac and death row and said it could go down right now,bullshit,

u have been on the internet too long

pac was a phony

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2005, 04:04:52 PM »
i wouldnt be surprised if 2pac was a snitch. i know how he got fucced up in jail and almost cried like a bitch when he heard he might go bacc.the nigga couldnt take jail and he was tellin everybody "i aint never goin bacc to jail". what kinda shit is dat. i dont know any real nigga who be talkin like dat. only a snitch nigga be talkin like the way he was talkin. personally i rather do a thousand years innocent then be a snitch.

Ladies and gentlemen, i'm proud to announce that we have our first nominee for the "Square From The Internet Actin Like he Knows The Streets" award.

LOL people need to quit. You dont gotta be a snitch to not wanna go to prison. I've been to jail a few times before and didnt get fucked wit by nobody and damn sre never been a snitch but I would never want to go back. I got life to live out here, I aint tryna give it to the state.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 04:19:05 PM »

pac was a snitch?

true.

No disrepect dog, but you need to slap yourself. Pac and 50 ain't even in the same league.

lol what does ja rule have to do with what i said? if yall cats didnt look at 2pac like he was God you would know its true. everyone calls 50 a snitch for the names he dropped in "Ghetto Quran", whats so different about "Against All Odds"

"promised to payback Jimmy Henchmen"

"gun shots to tut"

DRY SNITCHIN
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

kingwell

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 06:01:40 PM »
i wouldnt be surprised if 2pac was a snitch. i know how he got fucced up in jail and almost cried like a bitch when he heard he might go bacc.the nigga couldnt take jail and he was tellin everybody "i aint never goin bacc to jail". what kinda shit is dat. i dont know any real nigga who be talkin like dat. only a snitch nigga be talkin like the way he was talkin. personally i rather do a thousand years innocent then be a snitch.
::) Since when does not wanting to go back to jail mean your a snitch? Only thing that showed was 2Pac wasn't as stupid as most of these retards.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 04:40:57 AM »
pac was a snitch?

i hope u g-unot groupies look into this!

::)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 04:45:48 AM »

pac was a snitch?

true.

lol what does ja rule have to do with what i said? if yall cats didnt look at 2pac like he was God you would know its true. everyone calls 50 a snitch for the names he dropped in "Ghetto Quran", whats so different about "Against All Odds"

"promised to payback Jimmy Henchmen"

"gun shots to tut"

DRY SNITCHIN

What is Pac promising Jimmy Henchmen ?

ppl are just assuming it was about that 1994 shooting............

so what if he said gun shots to Tut does that mean anything really.......................?

countless rappers have promised bullets to each other so since Ja said that to 50 a few times i guess Ja is responsible for some tha bullets 50 received  ::)

Throwback

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 05:05:02 AM »
dipset.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2005, 10:14:23 AM »
put Henchmen in his crossharis, telling friends, Interscope execs, and fellow prisoners at upstate N.Y's Clinton Correctional Facility that Henchmen was involved with the ambush.

pac is the biggest rat in the game

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 11:15:18 AM »
your quoting yourself...............................

You Lost !!!

dj dirty

• Lil Geezy
  • IF YOU AINT ON THA ROW ...FUCK YOU AND YO HOE
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2005, 02:04:07 PM »

u have been on the internet too long

pac was a phony
BULLSHIT NIGGA....PAC WAS REAL...

[img ]http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/LaurenGreenfield/lg%20tupac%20and%20suge%20knight/006.jpg[/img]
DOTY BLOCK GANG