Author Topic: Who would yall place your money on?  (Read 889 times)

S.G.V.

Re: Who would yall place your money on?
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2002, 09:06:28 PM »

dogg i aint even goin to fight, everyone knows how much i luv bone and thats why im goin, if i ever wanted to fight id handle that shit in private

and back up da 7th, hes as real as me, so u know it cant get realer, lol

man i didnt say u were gonna fight...u said theres gonna be alot of fights there...i asked who else is gonna fight....and u can ride wit ur homie 7th i understand where ur coming from...but im just sayin....415 isnt all people make it out to be...and neither is l.a.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2002, 09:56:16 PM »

7th...ur a cool dude but....dont fake the funk....u know damn well im not white or fake...and i been through the 415/510/650 and all that....i been to richmond and that place aint shit to fuck with....daly city aint all that bad but still its got its bad areas....i mashed though there too...ive stayed in oakland too....dont get me wrong it aint nice up there but it aint all that bad....

Ummm, first of all......by 415 I mean Fillmoe and If U been to Fillmoe u know wat Im talkin bout......Anywayz I have no connections wit Fillmoe, I just go there once in a while and dats ONLY wit my boyz.......Im located in Siccs Fitty 650......San bruno a.k.a TrenchTown 2 be exact......and tha 7 Avenues over here aint shit to be fucced wit, take another trip up north and come 2 tha Avenues, ask tha big Homie ARSEN at Siccness Forums, hes from tha Avenues......7th Ave Reppin......Altho I moved a blocc away last year......

And yea East Oakland is Krayzie, so is Parts of Marin, tha Bloccs in Sac, EvilSide San Jo, and I dunno if u heard of EPA (East Palo Alto).....dats where my cuzins all live, dats 650 too.....It waz tha Murder Capital of U.S.A in 93.....Dat place is calmin down tho......
But out of all that.....yur rite, Richmond is prolly tha Krayziest.....
Also yea, L.A aint that wat people make it neither.....I truely believe tha bay is more Krayzie, not Setwise, but DownWise......I mean even Compton aint wat its cracced up to be......I drove around there wit my cuzin 2 weeks ago tryin 2 find a gas station for 15 minutes and shit, and there waz nuttin happenin......Wasnt nuttin like here......I dunno, wuteva......To me East L.A is tha krayziest and reminds me of EPA alot.....

Secondly I waz just stating to them fools to stop wit tha bullshit, we all know aint nuttin gonna happened......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2002, 11:37:32 PM »
seriously someone better tape this or take pictures of niks cryin ass on the floor.... so i can put it in my avatar.

LoL
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

• Dubcnn
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2002, 11:40:21 PM »
is this shit gone happen 4 real?? some1 tape it!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2002, 11:58:03 PM »
I've seen NIK's pic, and he looks like a rocker, so I say Grundy

budsmokeronly

« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2002, 05:01:40 AM »
Damn this shit is funny.  Finally got NIK a bit fired up it seems.  Well its on mutha fucka.  Oh yeah ain't no one filming shit.  I will break anybody's camera if they ever attempt to film this shit.  I ain't gonna be sued, and there ain't gonna be no evidence that shows this shit happened.  Oh yeah and for the bet part, I put my money that NIK don't even fight.  And I laugh at anyone with their money on NIK, cause I gaurantee that I will whoop him, so anyone who gonna be there and is betting on NIK, then I am making a bet with you and you damn sure better have the scrilla.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2002, 05:39:40 AM »

Ummm, first of all......by 415 I mean Fillmoe and If U been to Fillmoe u know wat Im talkin bout......Anywayz I have no connections wit Fillmoe, I just go there once in a while and dats ONLY wit my boyz.......Im located in Siccs Fitty 650......San bruno a.k.a TrenchTown 2 be exact......and tha 7 Avenues over here aint shit to be fucced wit, take another trip up north and come 2 tha Avenues, ask tha big Homie ARSEN at Siccness Forums, hes from tha Avenues......7th Ave Reppin......Altho I moved a blocc away last year......

And yea East Oakland is Krayzie, so is Parts of Marin, tha Bloccs in Sac, EvilSide San Jo, and I dunno if u heard of EPA (East Palo Alto).....dats where my cuzins all live, dats 650 too.....It waz tha Murder Capital of U.S.A in 93.....Dat place is calmin down tho......
But out of all that.....yur rite, Richmond is prolly tha Krayziest.....
Also yea, L.A aint that wat people make it neither.....I truely believe tha bay is more Krayzie, not Setwise, but DownWise......I mean even Compton aint wat its cracced up to be......I drove around there wit my cuzin 2 weeks ago tryin 2 find a gas station for 15 minutes and shit, and there waz nuttin happenin......Wasnt nuttin like here......I dunno, wuteva......To me East L.A is tha krayziest and reminds me of EPA alot.....

Secondly I waz just stating to them fools to stop wit tha bullshit, we all know aint nuttin gonna happened......

compton and long beach aint that hard....pomona is pretty bad...inglewood aint all that nice....i dont even know why the lakers played there...but u want a down as area in l.a.? come to Watts....that place is nothing to fuck with AT ALL....even the little kids here will straight jack ur ass....and from the looks of it ur right aint shit gonna pop off....nik seems scared as fuck....oh and grundy....u wont get sued...i wont capture ur face....so dont worry....

PLANT

• Stay Gold
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2002, 06:39:13 AM »
Yo I got 5 on the Gundinator......He gona smash on this fool for real!
this sucks cuz I live in Canada so I aint gona get to see this shit...can someone please take some photos are whatver so wew can all see how it went down?

BTW, this thread is fuckin hilarious! ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2002, 07:44:28 AM »
Well I just bought my ticket to powerhouse 2002.  Yall better get yours quik.

Tecknine

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2002, 07:47:51 AM »
i wanna see this shit...

bez

« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2002, 08:00:35 AM »
Tyson defo.

ohhhhhhhhh my bad.  I duno who wud win. 2 be honest I dont care.  If you are guna fight cause of the Internet then you are both fools.  And 1 more thing,I will break both of you motherfuckers.  Triple thret steal flaming cage match.

Seennnnnnnnn Seeennnnnnnn

lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2002, 08:42:43 AM »

ohhhhhhhhh my bad.  I duno who wud win. 2 be honest I dont care.  If you are guna fight cause of the Internet then you are both fools.  And 1 more thing,I will break both of you motherfuckers.  Triple thret steal flaming cage match.

Seennnnnnnnn Seeennnnnnnn

lol

Exactly man...You got it right...I think fighitng over something somone says on a message board is fuckin rediculous and immature...and people taking shit too the heart over the fuckin internet, like its a real life situation or some shit, I think thats straight out bullshit...Thats why i didnt want too fight...Not cuz Im scared, but cuz theres no point...I never even had beef with AlBundy or whatever the fuck his name is...All of a sudden out of the blue he starts sending me millions of PM's wanting too fight me...I dunno yo, I look small in my pictures, and I think thats the reason you want too fight me is cuz you think im small, but I aint small at all homie...6"4 170 lbs...Im willing too fight cuz you done went and pissed me off, and now all these homos on the board put there money on you because they think I'm scared...Fact of the matter is, Im smart, and your not...Scared has nothing too do with it...Your just a wannabe thug looking for fights on the internet, it's sad, extremely sad...and anyone who picks fights on the net is a straight out dumbass, and doesnt deserve too have money placed on him...Now again, I dont want too fight, but if you want too soooo badly, than its on cuz...Oh, and if were really doing this, none of your friends can jump in like homos...Also No Guns, No Knives, is a FIST FIGHT...and when u catch a beating, its over, No more fighting after that...You cant come too me the next day requesting a rematch or whatever...

ANNND, it would be a little smart not doin it down at powerhouse, since the place is packed with security and you know what im talkin bout...If you wanna really do this, I think meeting in private area will be a little smarter...

I've seen NIK's pic, and he looks like a rocker, so I say Grundy

I dunno what a rocker is considered in the UK, but down here Im the complete oppisite of a rocker cuzine...

bez

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2002, 08:50:02 AM »
I am sorry but I dont wanan sound like a pussy or wahtefer but you cant let this happen, both of you.  Its so stupid.  You dont fight each other because you have had an argument on the Internet.  Imagine this scenario, N.I.K throws a punch and catches grundy in the lip, Grundy stumbles falls over hits his head on the floor and dies.  After that all you fools who are going I bet 200 on grundy blah blah blah would feel like a dickheads because you had contributed to a mans death.

I know its only a fight but I am sorry shit that like could happen.  The police would ask N.I.K what the fight was about and N.I.K would have to say THE INTERNET.  What the fuck is the matter with all of you guys.  Grow up, get a girl, have fun with your friends, live life happy and stop causing shit and starting fights over the Internet with people you dont know.  You want to fight you got that much anger inside of you join a boxing class or something.  

Jesus.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

• Dubcnn
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2002, 09:00:17 AM »
I am sorry but I dont wanan sound like a pussy or wahtefer but you cant let this happen, both of you.  Its so stupid.  You dont fight each other because you have had an argument on the Internet.  Imagine this scenario, N.I.K throws a punch and catches grundy in the lip, Grundy stumbles falls over hits his head on the floor and dies.  After that all you fools who are going I bet 200 on grundy blah blah blah would feel like a dickheads because you had contributed to a mans death.

I know its only a fight but I am sorry shit that like could happen.  The police would ask N.I.K what the fight was about and N.I.K would have to say THE INTERNET.  What the fuck is the matter with all of you guys.  Grow up, get a girl, have fun with your friends, live life happy and stop causing shit and starting fights over the Internet with people you dont know.  You want to fight you got that much anger inside of you join a boxing class or something.  

Jesus.

shit.. i hate to accept it but you are so right.. damn :-/

budsmokeronly

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2002, 09:02:25 AM »
Look here NIK, you don't know jack shit about me except that I like rap music.  And I agree with you 100% that it is fucking totally stupid to fight over bs on the internet.  You think I really want to go fight after having a good time at a concert.  The only reason I jumped on your ass in the first place is cause you started talking shit to me, and you talk it too a lot of people on this board.  So if you got a problem with me then deal with it like a man.  Don't go talking shit to me over the net.  I don't talk shit to anyone on here and I don't have beef's with anyone.  And it ain't even really a personal thing against you.  If anyone on this board who lives near me and talked shit then I would have dealt with it the same way.  I just want you to stop talking shit, cause it does no good.  So let me know if you got any kind of problem with me, if not stop talking shit.

bez

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2002, 09:06:52 AM »
Look here NIK, you don't know jack shit about me except that I like rap music.  And I agree with you 100% that it is fucking totally stupid to fight over bs on the internet.  You think I really want to go fight after having a good time at a concert.  The only reason I jumped on your ass in the first place is cause you started talking shit to me, and you talk it too a lot of people on this board.  So if you got a problem with me then deal with it like a man.  Don't go talking shit to me over the net.  I don't talk shit to anyone on here and I don't have beef's with anyone.  And it ain't even really a personal thing against you.  If anyone on this board who lives near me and talked shit then I would have dealt with it the same way.  I just want you to stop talking shit, cause it does no good.  So let me know if you got any kind of problem with me, if not stop talking shit.

Dude I am sorry I am with N.I.K with this 1.  Someone talks shit to you on the net then fair enough you talk shit back I mean it is the Internet.  End of the day nobody knows each other, in real life we would proberly all get along.  But if someone talks shit to you then you say I want you a fight, thats stupid man, you shud just laff about it and talk shit back.  Even tho net beefing it pointless its better than traveling like 20 miles or whatever to settle it by fighting.  Whats the point in that, whats the point in this topic?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2002, 09:14:05 AM »
DAMN NIK,  kid grows faster than a muthafucka,  jus 2 days ago you said u were 6'3 160 pounds

budsmokeronly

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2002, 09:19:03 AM »
Bez first off this don't have anything to do with you.  And like I said I agree 100% that it is stupid.  All beefing on the net is stupid.  All I am doing is proving a point.  And that point is that it is pointless to beef on the net, cause you can say anything you want because you have the safety of the net.  But I would bet my entire life savings that a lot of the shit talking on here would not go on if you were talking face to face.  All I was trying to do was stop the fuckin stupid ass shit talking on this board, and it seems the only way to do it would be to prove to someone that they are not as tough as they talk on the net.

bez

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2002, 09:22:09 AM »
Bez first off this don't have anything to do with you.  And like I said I agree 100% that it is stupid.  All beefing on the net is stupid.  All I am doing is proving a point.  And that point is that it is pointless to beef on the net, cause you can say anything you want because you have the safety of the net.  But I would bet my entire life savings that a lot of the shit talking on here would not go on if you were talking face to face.  All I was trying to do was stop the fuckin stupid ass shit talking on this board, and it seems the only way to do it would be to prove to someone that they are not as tough as they talk on the net.

Fighting someone doesnt prove your tough, it proves you cant use your mind to sort out a problem.  But you are right it aint my business.  Peace to both of you.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2002, 09:25:16 AM »

Listen up cuz...Its the net...Its not real life...I never had a problem with u, I was fuckin with you in the first place...yea, I know I shit talk a lot on the net, cuz its only the internet...LoL...I dont know you so i wouldnt expect you to take some shit I said on the internet personally...Just sit back and chill...dont go looking for fights...You gotta relax...a fight would kinda fuck up the whole WCC night, but if thats what your looking for than whatever man...I personally dont know you, and I dont know if your a cool guy in real life, or whatever...Ill be at Powerhouse, and if u still wanna fight, than its down...PeaCe

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2002, 09:27:02 AM »
I smell fear.

-Tha Rev

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2002, 09:28:39 AM »
DAMN NIK,  kid grows faster than a muthafucka,  jus 2 days ago you said u were 6'3 160 pounds

Yea, last time I measured myself was like 8 months ago and I was 6'3....Now I noticed I've gotten taller than what i was 8 months ago...so Im approximatley 6'4...

moses.

Thats just so damn true man...Thats what i was trying too say the whole time...Ive gained respect for you...your a pretty smart guy, even if u are from the UK...LoL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2002, 09:29:26 AM »
I smell fear.

-Tha Rev

^^^Instigator...

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2002, 09:34:59 AM »
I ain't instigatin shit.  I just don't get how someone can talk SO MUCH FUKING SHIT on one net site and not back his shit up in real life when given the chance.  I just don't get it.  can someone explain this to me???

-Tha Rev

budsmokeronly

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2002, 09:37:02 AM »
Look anyone who says this is stupid is right.  I just really got sick of all the shit talking, but whatever, I understand it is just all fun and whatever.  I don't even know you NIK, and you don't know me, except for what we know about each other on the net.  I will admit I feel stupid for even starting this stupid shit, but thats the way things go.  So whatever, all I was trying to do was teach you a lesson.  You need to watch what you say cause it can cause you problems.  So I am cool.  Tell you the truth when I got to work this morning I was going to say this whole shit was stupid, and then I saw this thread.