Author Topic: Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg "A Lotta That" (Audio)  (Read 963 times)

Eihtball

Re: Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg "A Lotta That" (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2005, 08:36:49 PM »
Not really feeling "Chrome & Paint" (mostly because I can barely fuckin hear it; the version I dled is the radio rip), but I actually kinda like "A Lotta That".  It does sound a bit like "Some Cut" and even "Drop It Like It's Hot" (you know that's the reason Snoop is on this track), but it's actually one of Lil Jon's better beats (very West Coast sounding).  Yeah, it would suck if Cube released a whole album of songs like this, but these are just the first two singles, they're guaranteed to get airplay.  Judging "Laugh Now, Cry Later" by these two tracks would be like judging "Death Certificate" by "Steady Mobbin".

The Predator

Re: Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg "A Lotta That" (Audio)
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2005, 04:11:12 AM »
Both of cubes new tracks are RUBBISH.

The production is basic n dull, aint no dope vibe or groove to them, the beats are not bangin. The lyrics for someone who is capable of being the best MC again and is now rappin more basic then a dipset rapper.

Come on Cube what the fuck? your music quality has now dipped way below even ya last solo release.

Cubes meant to blow the guppies out the water so far his two songs have been unbearable to listen to. If ya''l like these songs then ya standard of quality from ice cube is shockingly low.

I along with other peeps used to go out of our way and pick up his records up and i be playing the tape at a smoke drink session, walkman ,car systems, people would try to steal the tape or wanna recording of it. shit we didnt even need to even hear the first singles, he was always trusted to come correct.

His music sounds shoddy now just like his 'aint we there yet' film.

I just hope those wack songs aint a reflection of the new sole cube lp.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 04:13:09 AM by The Predator »