Author Topic: Any Quebecers on this board?  (Read 668 times)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any Quebecers on this board?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 02:02:10 PM »
its annoying when you see ppl speakin another language, its just natural, its not that bad cuz i can understand what they say, but a better exemple is when you see chinese dudes speaking fuckin chinese, dude... go in china or learn french. straight up, its just annoying and he could call me a fag without me even noticing. montreal is majoritary french yes, some sectors are more english tho, dont really care about english ppl in montreal since i dont live there, but my lil city of 20K ppl .. i dont want no english in here.

its a free country those chinese people have the full right to speak their language, if you want to speak french and want everybody to speak french that badly, why don't you go to France? get the fuck outta here i dont want no french in my country. Fuckin fags cry over everything...typical french guys  ::) just like JpM is crying over english right now

Where are you from? I want French in my country, my family has been in Canada via Quebec for hundreds of years, French is part of our culture and heritage and should be embraced. What's with the anti-French sentiment?

dude im not even talkin to u, im talking to JpM who gets agnry when people speak THEIR OWN language. You're french? oo that explains why you were asking this forum for help when you met a girl and dint know what to do  ::) llllammmmmmee

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 02:19:50 PM »
its annoying when you see ppl speakin another language, its just natural, its not that bad cuz i can understand what they say, but a better exemple is when you see chinese dudes speaking fuckin chinese, dude... go in china or learn french. straight up, its just annoying and he could call me a fag without me even noticing. montreal is majoritary french yes, some sectors are more english tho, dont really care about english ppl in montreal since i dont live there, but my lil city of 20K ppl .. i dont want no english in here.

its a free country those chinese people have the full right to speak their language, if you want to speak french and want everybody to speak french that badly, why don't you go to France? get the fuck outta here i dont want no french in my country. Fuckin fags cry over everything...typical french guys  ::) just like JpM is crying over english right now

Where are you from? I want French in my country, my family has been in Canada via Quebec for hundreds of years, French is part of our culture and heritage and should be embraced. What's with the anti-French sentiment?

dude im not even talkin to u, im talking to JpM who gets agnry when people speak THEIR OWN language. You're french? oo that explains why you were asking this forum for help when you met a girl and dint know what to do  ::) llllammmmmmee

You said you didn't want French in your country, which is why I responded regardless of whether you were speaking to me.

And my backround is French on one side of my family, I'm actually born and raised in Ontario. I identify strongly with my French roots though, but embrace all areas of Canada in my views.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2005, 03:40:51 PM »
everyone dissin french ppl, then everyone here dissin english ppl. plain simple. we dont like each others, thats why i dont want english in my city and you dont want french in your city. simple as that
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2005, 04:09:39 PM »
everyone dissin french ppl, then everyone here dissin english ppl. plain simple. we dont like each others, thats why i dont want english in my city and you dont want french in your city. simple as that

I want both. This country was founded on 2 cultures, English and French:

It shall be lawful for the Queen, by and with the Advice of Her Majesty's Most Honourable Privy Council, to declare by Proclamation that, on and after a Day therein appointed, not being more than Six Months after the passing of this Act, the Provinces of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick shall form and be One Dominion under the Name of Canada; and on and after that Day those Three Provinces shall form and be One Dominion under that Name accordingly.   (4)

Section 3 of the BNA act. Ontario predominately English, Quebec French, and Nova Scotia and New Brunswick with a solid amount of each. That's why we have official bilingualism, and that means both can be used at any time.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2005, 06:41:07 PM »
as much as people down here hate french it will be gay if they seperated fom us  :'(

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2005, 07:31:44 PM »
as much as people down here hate french it will be gay if they seperated fom us  :'(

Why is it that people tend to hate French so much? I never have, but I always remember the people I went to school with hating it.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 08:38:11 AM »
i'm from quebec and i am a separatist. It's not that i hate english peeps. The reason is that we, french peoples, are different. English peoples dont respect us and that's why we wanna go our way. I wont debate on this too long with you because it is useless but i will show you an exemple. back in 95, ottawa gave financial for 50 business to be started around the outaouais river. well, 49 of them were built on the english side of the river ans only one on the french side. That's how it goes down for us, we are not as respected as the rest of other canadians. and trust me, if u would be in my position, u would feel the same. i dont hate nobody, but quebec is my country not canada, peace

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 09:00:42 AM »
i'm from quebec and i am a separatist. It's not that i hate english peeps. The reason is that we, french peoples, are different. English peoples dont respect us and that's why we wanna go our way. I wont debate on this too long with you because it is useless but i will show you an exemple. back in 95, ottawa gave financial for 50 business to be started around the outaouais river. well, 49 of them were built on the english side of the river ans only one on the french side. That's how it goes down for us, we are not as respected as the rest of other canadians. and trust me, if u would be in my position, u would feel the same. i dont hate nobody, but quebec is my country not canada, peace

and with that, Quebec still gets 10x more support from the Federal government than BC does.  We just get ignored and we have had to do everything for ourselves.

I don't care if Quebec separates.  It's so far away it doesn't really make a difference to me.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 10:55:09 AM »
im from quebec and i speak french and i dont like ppl speakin english in my province, matter of fact id like to beat motherfuckers speakin english in my own city WTF are they doin speakin english in my city?!?!? but as for separatist or not i dont know the effects that would happen.. so cant really speak on that

Im not in quebec, but am i the only one that finds it funny he typed all his posts in english...

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 11:31:15 AM »
im 100% french lm living in the west south france near Spain so i dunno whats the deal in Quebec/Canada but what u said about'' ppl must have to speak french or smtg'' that aint respectful i mean france has always been a multicultural society since many centuries now so WHATS THE DEAL WIT CHU? when Spain had its  war back in the 70s lot of spannish ppl went in france & i dont see ANY problems with spannish ppl here in the south, ppl speak both french & spannish
same for other immigrations minorities from africa etc..
But i also know for experience that english ppl is quite lazy about using other languages so yeah i could find outrageous if some english ppl would live next to my door for like 20 years & not speaking french.

just becuz english is now(well thats a fact)the universal language doesnt mean u must speak english in french territory

but man,just chill out with the words u use  bcuz ppl like u sayin ''U MUST speak french here'' is raising up tensions between communities/countries & that aint good.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 12:18:51 PM by ForKnoX »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 11:55:23 AM »

Every province is different. Ontario is nothing like PEI, Alberta nothing like Nova Scotia, British Columbia is nothing like Newfoundland & Labrador. Doesn't mean every province should become it's own country. I recognize that Quebecers want their own culture and all, which the rest of Canada respects. We gave you Section 33 in the Charter so you could retain a French language majority, and Renee Levesque still wouldn't sign it. How can you say you get no respect?

Trudeau, 15 years as PM, from Quebec. Mulroney, 9 years as PM, from Quebec. Jean Chretien, 10 years as PM, from Quebec. Paul Martin, current PM, lived much of his life in Quebec and has his riding there. How can you say you aren't as respected as other Canadians when we keep electing Quebecers as Prime Ministers?

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 06:53:21 PM »
y'all can't understand what we feel, it's not about languages or such things, we really feel in our heart that we must fullfill our destiny as a country, were different and we wanna be masters of our destiny. canadians can't understand the pride of being a real quebecers, but it's ok.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2005, 07:13:07 PM »
y'all can't understand what we feel, it's not about languages or such things, we really feel in our heart that we must fullfill our destiny as a country, were different and we wanna be masters of our destiny. canadians can't understand the pride of being a real quebecers, but it's ok.

From the same perspective, you obviously don't understand how I feel. Quebecers maybe can't understand the pride of being Canadian. From someone who's family came and lived in Canada for hundreds of years via Quebec, how do you have the right to pull our country apart at the seams?

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 08:28:43 PM »
well, maybe we should start to think about the minority of people that love us from the bottom of they heart and stop carring about that majority (that include the governement) who think we are inferior, call us frogs, spit on our face when we go outside, blackball us from every kind of industrys, steal our money(liberal party), dont give our governement shit, dissrespect our religion, dissrespect us for who we are, said they love us only one time in the history in 95 then the day after they didn't give a fuck a no more, oppressed us for 250 years until we got up and said fuck that in the 60's and 70's, tried to assimillate us many times...  maybe.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2005, 08:31:57 PM »
if we were one country, believe me, yall would listen to our music and our movies, like we do with yours. i bet u dont know who sans pression and dubmatique are, but i know who rascalz, kardinal offishial, k-os and them mothafuckaz, i know them.