Author Topic: Detroit's Nick Speed A G-Unit Soldier/New G-Unit mixtape Hosted By: Tony Yayo  (Read 299 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kfresh source  www.rensoul.com

Detroit's Nick Speed A G-Unit Soldier!
Congratulations are in order for emcee/producer Nick Speed as he recently landed a spot as an in-house producer for G-Unit Records. All this came to fruition after an A&R of G-Unit heard about Speed through a mutual connect at Up Above Records, where Nick Speed had Japanese distribution for his Libido Speedo Presents … Elzhi: Witness My Growth CD. Soon after, Speed sold a beat to Lloyd Banks and eventually G-Unit President Sha Money XL would offer him a management and production deal. Look for Nick Speed's first production contribution on the upcoming soundtrack to 50 Cent’s Get Rich Or Die Tryin’ movie. In the meantime, check out the newest Nick Speed production for the track “Biboa’s Theme” on Proof’s new album Searching For Jerry Garcia.  Nick Speed also produced the track "What If" off the new soundtrack to "Get Rich Or Die Trying"  Movie Out: Nov 9

THE DOPE SPOT  (Talk Of Detroit)  available: www.mixtapesinc.com

Detroit's own, DJ Butter recently linked with G-Unit's soldier, Tony Yayo to host this new mixtape titled, "The Dope Spot" (Talk Of Detroit).   Special Guest includes, Strike, Lodown (Raw Collection), Damien Marley, Paul Wall and the entire G-Unit family.  Butter adds some smooth blends and heavy turntable work on this joint.  Tony Yayo- Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon (IN STORES NOW!!) and 50 Cent's- GET OR DIE TRYIN' -(Movie/Soundtrack)- Don't sleep!!   

The Playlist:

1. Talk Of Detroit (Intro)
2. Back Then  (D-Mix)  Featuring Tony Yayo, Mike Jones, Strike, Lodown (Raw Collection)
3. Just A Touch  Featuring 50 Cent
4. The Robbery  Featuring 50 Cent, Prodigy, Young Buck, Spider Loc, Lloyd Banks
5. Sittin' Sideways Remix  (Featuring Tony Yayo, Paul Wall, Jay-Z)
6. My City  Featuring Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo
7. I Know You Don't Love Me  Featuring G-Unit   (Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon LP) 
8. 300 Shots  (Featuring  50 Cent & G-Unit, Mobb Deep, M.O.P)
9. Poppin' Bottles  Featuring Mobb Deep
10. Maybe We Crazy  Featuring 50 Cent
11. Big Boy Game  Featuring M.O.P
12. Welcome To Jamrock (Remix) Featuring Tony Yayo, Damien Marley
13. You, You, You  Featuring G-Unit
14. Dem Niggaz Don't Sell (Freestyle) Featuring Tony Yayo
15. A Hustler's Ambition  Featuring 50 Cent
16. Just A Lil Bit  (D-Mix)  Featuring Wesley Valentine, 50 Cent
17. I Want Too  Featuring Olivia, Hatian Playboi
18. Stunt 101 (Jazz Remix)  Featuring G-Unit  produced by: Hitmob
19. Oh Lord Featuring  Young Buck, Lloyd
20. The Gang  Featuring G-Unit w/Spider Loc