Author Topic: CLIPPERS ARE 3-0!!!!!  (Read 1382 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: CLIPPERS ARE 3-0!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 10:39:57 PM »
That's really good...I got nothing but love for the Clippers, my second team.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 11:06:47 AM »
if the clippers have a better record than the lakers this year...then the lakers should be ashamed of themselves (rebuilding or not)

i personally think its gonna be close because the clippers have beat the timberwolves in a very close game and show that they aren't a joke anymore...and w/o maggette, livingston, and mccarty

im not gonna jump to conclusions and say that the LAC are gonna be at the top of the western conference...i don't think they will make the playoffs but they will be ridin the lakers coat-tail all season long

should be an interesting basketball season for the dubCC

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 11:10:41 AM »
if the clippers have a better record than the lakers this year...then the lakers should be ashamed of themselves (rebuilding or not)

i personally think its gonna be close because the clippers have beat the timberwolves in a very close game and show that they aren't a joke anymore...and w/o maggette, livingston, and mccarty

im not gonna jump to conclusions and say that the LAC are gonna be at the top of the western conference...i don't think they will make the playoffs but they will be ridin the lakers coat-tail all season long

should be an interesting basketball season for the dubCC

Why should the Lakers be ashamed of themselves? I see the Clippers possibly finishing this season as a respected team, above Denver, Golden State, Sacramento, Utah, Seattle, Memphis, and POSSIBLY even Minnesota, Houston, and Phoenix...Clippers have a team.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 11:27:41 AM »
why shud the lakers be ashamed of themselves?? why dont u look at your fellow Laker dickridin friend's comment...

trust me,no Laker fan is mad at any thing the clippers do..clipper fans were the ones watching us go to championship parades and ryding around with Laker Flags on our cars...E-crazy was wishing that he could be one of us.

i just think it's pathetic that it took the Lakers disiding to rebuild and the Lakers coming down to the clippers level for the clippers to have a chance to be better then the Lakers..

and when you draft #1 every year you should eventually be good..

And also the owner is trying to win with the cheapest team possible..lets see what happends when some of these players start having career years and it's time for them to get paid..lets see if the owner pays them big bucks....he wont..why? b/c they're the clippers

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 11:32:35 AM »
2005/06 Los Angeles Lakers Payroll: $69.6 million   source: http://nbadraft.net/stateofthecaplalakers001.asp

2005/06 Los Angeles Clippers Payroll: $28.6 million source: http://nbadraft.net/stateofthecaplaclippers001.asp

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 11:37:40 AM »
why shud the lakers be ashamed of themselves?? why dont u look at your fellow Laker dickridin friend's comment...

trust me,no Laker fan is mad at any thing the clippers do..clipper fans were the ones watching us go to championship parades and ryding around with Laker Flags on our cars...E-crazy was wishing that he could be one of us.

i just think it's pathetic that it took the Lakers disiding to rebuild and the Lakers coming down to the clippers level for the clippers to have a chance to be better then the Lakers..

and when you draft #1 every year you should eventually be good..

And also the owner is trying to win with the cheapest team possible..lets see what happends when some of these players start having career years and it's time for them to get paid..lets see if the owner pays them big bucks....he wont..why? b/c they're the clippers

Dickridin' friend? How the fuck can someone I don't know be my friend? And why are you basing what I said on what he said? I don't give a shit what anyone says, the Clippers are a good team this year...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 11:38:32 AM »
check out the payroll situation buddy...that was my point

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 11:38:54 AM »
2005/06 Los Angeles Lakers Payroll: $69.6 million   source: http://nbadraft.net/stateofthecaplalakers001.asp

2005/06 Los Angeles Clippers Payroll: $28.6 million source: http://nbadraft.net/stateofthecaplaclippers001.asp

LMAO...Whats your point? The Lakers franchise is very obviously on a different caliber than that of the Clippers...Please post some USEFUL information.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2005, 11:39:19 AM »
check out the payroll situation buddy...that was my point

Like I didn't know that? LOLLLL

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2005, 11:46:10 AM »
my point is...READ CAREFULLY (preferably a couple times, because you sound a little "slow")

wen you have more than doubled another team's payroll...they shouldn't be ridin your coat tail

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2005, 11:59:52 AM »
my point is...READ CAREFULLY (preferably a couple times, because you sound a little "slow")

wen you have more than doubled another team's payroll...they shouldn't be ridin your coat tail

WTF? Dumbest statement ever. Then there would be no competition in this world, as only the richest teams would win championships. Your logic is completely fucked, of course some teams have a larger payroll and aren't able to acquire players as good as those on a team with a smaller payroll. It's just how the game works, it has nothing to do with how good a team is...If that were the case, only the Lakers and Knicks would be winning championships in the NBA...LOL, dumbfuck.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2005, 12:10:27 PM »
im done with you, i dont have time for this shit anymore

the clippers are almost as good, if not as good as the Lakers

the clippers have been almost extinct wen it comes to the LA throne...the lakers have always been the team on top, and now the clippers are on their coat-tail. the lakers have taken a few steps backwards instead of forwards

thats all...the lakers shud not be worried about the clippers...before shaq left..there was no way in HELL the clippers would be able to contend with the lakers...now that hes gone...Not so much

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2005, 12:15:58 PM »
im done with you, i dont have time for this shit anymore

the clippers are almost as good, if not as good as the Lakers

the clippers have been almost extinct wen it comes to the LA throne...the lakers have always been the team on top, and now the clippers are on their coat-tail. the lakers have taken a few steps backwards instead of forwards

thats all...the lakers shud not be worried about the clippers...before shaq left..there was no way in HELL the clippers would be able to contend with the lakers...now that hes gone...Not so much

The Lakers have taken a step backwards? That's almost as pathetically dumb as the comment you made about Gilbert Arenas playing in the western conference. LMAO. You have already proven that you don't know basketball, so what are you doing in this thread? The Lakers have improved, not taken a stepped backwards, moron. The Clippers have improved as well, which is why both teams are now (or should be) strong forces in the west. Why is this shocking to you? Just because the Clippers have always sucked, it means that the Lakers should be ashmed since they've finally improved? LOL...You honestly have no place in basketball discussion. This is worse then when I had to slap Antonio upside the head to make him realize he was hating on the Lake-Show... :-X

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2005, 02:26:33 PM »
the lakers are LA's team...since the clippers moved into the Staples center they have had no contention over the throne, until this year. thats all im sayin.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2005, 02:29:20 PM »
Hm, maybe Clippers wanna sign LeBron? His Nike salary gets huge when he goes to LA, and Cleveland sucks. Maybe that's the plan.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin