Author Topic: What has Bush Love done for the GOP  (Read 234 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What has Bush Love done for the GOP
« on: November 06, 2005, 11:49:36 AM »
To CWalker, Woodrow, and Trauma

This is what happens to your party when you irratonally suck the dick of an incompetent fool that isn't even conservative for 5 years straight.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What has Bush Love done for the GOP
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 12:12:52 PM »
I don't irrationally or blindly follow anyone. There are many things that Bush has done that I, as a conservative,  am not happy with.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 12:17:01 PM »
can someone explain to me what the GOP is?? i seen it posted on here quite a few times and i never know what the fuck you are talking about! i'm guessing its something to do with congress tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 12:29:30 PM »
GOP = Grand Ole Party........just a nickname for Republicans.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 08:06:27 PM »
I don't irrationally or blindly follow anyone. There are many things that Bush has done that I, as a conservative,  am not happy with.

Yeah Ant assumes that every Conservative/Republican is sucking Bush's dick everyday allday...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 08:14:32 PM »

Yeah Ant assumes that every Conservative/Republican is sucking Bush's dick everyday allday...

On the real though, I know alot of people who are like that. Maybe I'm hanging with the wrong crowd. My ex stopped talking to me just because I disagree with alot of Bush's actions. Stopped talking to me. That's crazy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 09:14:17 PM »

LOL.  That's just ignorant.  I'm talking about you morons, not every republican.  I've posted articles/speeches/commentary from prominent conservatives repeatedly on this site to show the dubcc bush lovers why they are jackasses.  Its ironic how often you guys embarass yourselves when you try to criticize me.  I've told you from day one, Bush isn't a real conservatives, real conservatives who woke up and smelled the coffee stopped sucking Bush cock a few years ago.  Unfortunately, the majority of the GOP chose to embrace bush and now they get to suffer the consequences as they should.

The reason why this thread is even funny is because there are so many ignorant bush lovers on this site who for no reason at all chose to suck bush's dick and get their panties in a bunch when I told them whats up.  So to me its humorous seeing you cornballs that obviously cared so much about supporting stupid ass partisan politics get embarassed like this. 

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 10:21:22 PM »
LOL.  That's just ignorant.  I'm talking about you morons, not every republican.  I've posted articles/speeches/commentary from prominent conservatives repeatedly on this site to show the dubcc bush lovers why they are jackasses.  Its ironic how often you guys embarass yourselves when you try to criticize me.  I've told you from day one, Bush isn't a real conservatives, real conservatives who woke up and smelled the coffee stopped sucking Bush cock a few years ago.  Unfortunately, the majority of the GOP chose to embrace bush and now they get to suffer the consequences as they should.

The reason why this thread is even funny is because there are so many ignorant bush lovers on this site who for no reason at all chose to suck bush's dick and get their panties in a bunch when I told them whats up.  So to me its humorous seeing you cornballs that obviously cared so much about supporting stupid ass partisan politics get embarassed like this.

Fool don't you know there are just as many sources for the other side saying the exact same thing from their slant? you aren't dropping anything new and definitive, just the same old bullshit thats been going on since America was born. The only thing ignorant and funny is that neither of you realize your positions and think you're above the others logic. get over yourselves, you and C Walker need eachother like a married couple, at least until you realize your ridiculous situation.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 06:42:55 AM »

Fool don't you know there are just as many sources for the other side saying the exact same thing from their slant? you aren't dropping anything new and definitive, just the same old bullshit thats been going on since America was born. The only thing ignorant and funny is that neither of you realize your positions and think you're above the others logic. get over yourselves, you and C Walker need eachother like a married couple, at least until you realize your ridiculous situation.

By all means elaborate on that, cuz your obviously speaking on shit you don't even understand.  I'm not a liberal jackass, I just happen to believe that GWB is one of the top five worst american presidents of all time. 

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 12:34:48 PM »
why are you putting me down if you want me to elaborate? oh yeah, cuz you're part of the same old problem, u just want to argue and thats your role. part of the problem.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 02:40:07 PM »
why are you putting me down if you want me to elaborate? oh yeah, cuz you're part of the same old problem, u just want to argue and thats your role. part of the problem.

now you're gonna cry cuz I said a few means things to you? stop being a pussy.  You ran you're mouth at me and frankly I don't even know who you are, so don't expect me to address you with respect.  This form is meant for argument and debate so what the fuck are you talking about?  What exactly is the purpose of ToT if argumentation is off-limits? 

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 05:00:08 PM »
u still arent sayin shit. if anything you're getting more mad and spewing crap in different directions. although that was expected. *dusts shoulder off*

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 05:25:24 PM »
u still arent sayin shit. if anything you're getting more mad and spewing crap in different directions. although that was expected. *dusts shoulder off*

wtf? lol.  I don't have to say shit.  There is no way to respond substantively to any of your posts.  Why are you so confused?  Let's do a quick review for the fun of it:

Post #1 - You run your mouth for no reason implying that I never look at the other side and only look at partisan democratic rhetoric which is far from the truth if you had any familiarity with my posts.

Post #2 - You cry for a bit because I said something mean to you.

Post #3 - You writing 3 meaningless sentence falling back on immature barbs like... "oo look your gettin mad" lol which I'm not, I'm more amused.  "you aren't saying shit" which doesn't make sense because there really isnt anything substantive for me to say towards you at this point because your initial criticism of me was way off base.  Then you add a few tired cliches like "that was to be expected" and "dusts shoulder off" lol really impressive.

Stop being a bitch.  If you're gonna run your mouth for no reason at least be a man and back your shit up or admit error.  Since there really is nothing for you to backup at this point, you should consider the latter. 

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 07:05:06 PM »
hm.. well, there's no real reason in "backing my shit up like a man" if I'm talking to a boy. An angry boy that will use any words necessary to get his message heard, a child that will sacrifice his point getting heard when he talks to other people like they are below them. Successful politicians get above their little childish egos and are able to discuss varying points of view in front of millions, without losing their cool. When a successful politician or anyone who really has to fight for their point on a regular basis lives their life, they are not little shits spewing insults in the face of opposition waiting on the verge of karma about to bite them in the ass. The reason? They have got over themselves and have learned to serve for what they think is right, in the face of much opposition. no amount of little numbered charts stating why you are superior to my logic will convince me or the rest of the world, and you need to accept that. If you do not accept and learn to get over yourself, you will probably be doomed to a long, lonely and uphill journey.

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 07:21:17 PM »
Both of you are acting like a couple of bitches.  You both think you're so much more enlightened than you actually are.