Author Topic: What has Bush Love done for the GOP  (Read 246 times)

J Bananas

Re: What has Bush Love done for the GOP
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 07:25:49 PM »
thank you jackass that is what i'm trying to say, except i'm not claiming to be enlightened.

Eihtball

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 07:31:51 PM »
It's really stupid the way people argue about politics like this.  All they can do is throw endless stereotypes at each other ("liberals do this", "conservatives do that", etc, etc, etc.).

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2005, 07:34:53 PM »
Yet even as we speak, there are those who are preparing to divide us, the spin masters and negative ad peddlers who embrace the politics of anything goes. Well, I say to them tonight, there's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America. There's not a black America and white America and Latino America and Asian America; there's the United States of America. The pundits like to slice-and-dice our country into Red States and Blue States; Red States for Republicans, Blue States for Democrats. But I've got news for them, too. We worship an awesome God in the Blue States, and we don't like federal agents poking around our libraries in the Red States. We coach Little League in the Blue States and have gay friends in the Red States. There are patriots who opposed the war in Iraq and patriots who supported it. We are one people, all of us pledging allegiance to the stars and stripes, all of us defending the United States of America.

From a great speech by Barack Obama

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 07:45:38 PM »
hm.. well, there's no real reason in "backing my shit up like a man" if I'm talking to a boy. An angry boy that will use any words necessary to get his message heard, a child that will sacrifice his point getting heard when he talks to other people like they are below them. Successful politicians get above their little childish egos and are able to discuss varying points of view in front of millions, without losing their cool. When a successful politician or anyone who really has to fight for their point on a regular basis lives their life, they are not little shits spewing insults in the face of opposition waiting on the verge of karma about to bite them in the ass. The reason? They have got over themselves and have learned to serve for what they think is right, in the face of much opposition. no amount of little numbered charts stating why you are superior to my logic will convince me or the rest of the world, and you need to accept that. If you do not accept and learn to get over yourself, you will probably be doomed to a long, lonely and uphill journey.

More senseless drivel.  I'm not a politician, and I have no political aspirations as far as dubcc is concerned.  Are you so stupid as to realize this is a debate forum?  Stop cryin cuz I told you why your dumb.  Your initial post was way off base and you know it, now your trying to change subjects.  I don't have to prove I'm holier than thou cuz its already quite apparent.   But I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just a dude that finds it entertaining to fuck around on this site.

You're the little shit that came on here spewing insults.  Don't be so absent minded.  I never claimed I'm above callling you or anyone else on here a bitch.  There are times in life when you have to say things in an appropriate manner, and there are times when its ok to call a bitch a bitch.  The truth is I hardly ever speak in political terms and I do just fine for myself. 

So I'm glad you think you found some philosophical holy grail by realizing that guess what there are two sides to every argument, but you might want to dig a lil deeper before you start kidding yourself like your on some intelligent shit.  There are two sides to every disagreement, and often times both sides are convincing, but it don't take a whole lot of common sense to often times one side is more right than the other.

The fact is, you tried to step to me in an argument, and you were dead wrong with what you were trying to say.  Now stop speaking nonsense about nothing, telling me I'm not a good politician like that has anything to do with what you initially wanted to talk about.  This site is made for entertainment, no one on here is saving the world - so get over it.  If it entertains you to say shit that makes no sense all day then thats your perogative, right now it's entertaining me to make you feel like a lil bitch as you read my words.   
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 07:49:33 PM by Ant »

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 07:53:34 PM »
Man if I was so off base why'd you get so hurt over it, c'mon dude, everyone here in TOT knows your the most full of shit around here cuz u try and pass it off as serious matter. dont tell us your fuckin around when u gott spam us with all ur homewrok u did on why the democrats are superior. aither you are here to debte, or you are here to fuck around, i really dont htink i have to say anything else i'll leave you to be alone with your feelings.