Author Topic: Hip Hop Concert Here in Seattle on Wedn.  (Read 128 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Hip Hop Concert Here in Seattle on Wedn.
« on: April 09, 2002, 03:09:32 PM »
sup WCC peeps...

just thought i'd let ya'll know about a concert up here in Seattle, Wa  Wedn April 10th.  

Master P  <----shit we were all like whoa?  cause the fuckin radio station only plays his songs when he is in town....

Ashanti

Tweet

Ja Rule  <----where the fuck did he come up with this name anyways???

but yeah...Warren G was going to come also he came last year, but something must of happened cause Kube93, the top radio station here, stopped playing his songs, they used to advertise that he was going to come to the party/concert, but they cut his azz off..so who knows......

my boy is a bodyguard for one of the DJ's at the radio station so he is gonna try to hook some of us up with backstage passes....trust me i am taking my camera and askin for autographs..........

any questions ya'll want me to ask, if i can get backstage???

if i cant i will just be in the crowd.......more like a RnB concert...but shiiiit that just means lots of women will be out to see 112 and ja rule..and that is coo with me..... if u want more info about this concert.....

www.kube93.com      i hate this radio station cause they play the same song about 100 times a day.....but they do throw some fly ass concerts....

peace...

SirHambone...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Jome

Re: Hip Hop Concert Here in Seattle on Wedn.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 04:05:37 PM »
Ja Rule  <----where the fuck did he come up with this name anyways???

Jeffrey Atkins Rule

Duh, the moron.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 04:11:22 PM »
Do you like kube93? I drove thru, and all they played was Ja-rule for like 5 songs, then a timbland produced song, another ja-rule and J-lo, then ashanti... that was their playlist.. I thought they would play some westcoast, but all I heard was Warren G's Village Ghetto...  Once.... Anyways, besides that, seattle was a nice city.

-Engelwood

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2002, 06:06:19 PM »
What up peeps? I'm down here in Portland, Oregon and here in about two weeks we gotta concert comin up called "Hip-Hop Jam" Here's the line-up so far:

Ja Rule
Ashanti
RL (from Next)
Eric Sermon
Ludacris
Knocturnal

They said there is to be more announced. Is anyone on this board able to help me out with more potential artists? Do u think since 112 & Tweet are up in Seattle right now, it may be a possability that they'll be here too? Someone please hook me up with the 411 if u got it. ~One~

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2002, 07:53:24 PM »
Jammin 95.5! That station is a little better than the kube! Im from eugene, and I may be making the trip up to portland to see that if any Westcoast artists show up...

-Engelwood

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2002, 09:00:19 PM »
I don't know if y'all can get it, but try 94.5 the beat from vancouver.  I can get Kube from my house, so maybe y'all can get the beat.  Give it a try.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2002, 05:30:30 AM »
yo...i went to the concert...and i have to say..............it was off the mutha fuckin hoooooooooooooook......they had some suprise guest up there sleaves....and it was worth it..

i will have to admit...master P put on a good show...he rocked the Key Arena.......and played his old school hits from like Ghetto D and Earlier work...i was suprised that the crowd followed along......but.....i will even give ja rule azz some credit......   peep this info out...and the after parties where even better......sorry ya;ll i wasnt able to get backstage...but shit..........i came up on 7 numbers.....and went home with a nice dime piece.....so it was a good nite for me....peace....

" TWEET kicked off the show with a seductive live band performance. Next up was 1/3 of the R&B supergroup NEXT, yes ladies givin' us his butta love, and shirtless at that, was sexy singer R.L. It was hot at last years' summer jam, but even hotter in the Super Sonics stompin' grounds when ALT's finest danced with us and made it peachy and creamy, yes of course 112.

You know we had to be the ones that debuted his first northwest performance, MASTER P made us scream UHHHH and OOOHHHWEE! No KUBE 93 party would be complete unless we brought you some old school flava, and surprise guests NAUGHTY BY NATURE brought it right while they broke down the rules of O.P.P. and introduced us to their new school sunshine anthem Feels Good. Closing the show was the man who owns the music world ... JA RULE and he came correct with the family CADDILAC TAH, CHARLI BALTIMORE and the one and only princess of R&B miss ASHANTI.

It's been 21 incredible years with you, Seattle's #1 Hit Music, and artists ... Here is to many more years to come! "

Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2002, 05:31:24 AM »

Jeffrey Atkins Rule

Duh, the moron.

Thanks Lil' Hoe

Jome

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2002, 12:49:35 PM »

Thanks Lil' Hoe

Eh? You want beef, or you just on Ja Rules dick?

Tito

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2002, 11:36:31 PM »
Warren g is not on the concert cuz has been dropped by Universal

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2002, 03:58:02 PM »
Just to let anyone know that might be interested, I contacted the Jammin 95.5 office today, and they said that all around their office last week peeps were talking about how Warren G was going to be there, and possibly a surprise guest, possibly be announced a few days, but then the DJ (Freeze), said that he hadn't heard much about it in the last couple days, so I don't know what's up.