Author Topic: Damn!!! Anyone Ever Heard This Old School Dogg Pound Track!?!?!....  (Read 535 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn!!! Anyone Ever Heard This Old School Dogg Pound Track!?!?!....
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2005, 08:52:13 PM »
speaking of someone needs to let meinto the audio forum cause as of now i cant get it.

what audio forum?! nima you wanna explain this to the rest of us...

I knew it! The other day my friend told me that you can download (I think that's the word) music on the internet for free...I said he was crazy and went to Sam Goody. Nima you got some explaining to do my friend!!!!

EAsideST

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2005, 09:35:35 PM »
speaking of someone needs to let meinto the audio forum cause as of now i cant get it.

I knew it! The other day my friend told me that you can download (I think that's the word) music on the internet for free...I said he was crazy and went to Sam Goody. Nima you got some explaining to do my friend!!!!

haha, everyone in the neiborhood says you can download that new warren g album in full right here on this very site!!! gosh gee goly

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2005, 11:57:44 PM »
ya its a tite ass song.. i think it was the first song released where Daz n Kurupt were labeled as Tha Dogg Pound.. i heard theres a demo version of the song from somewhere too but i never heard it

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2005, 12:00:47 AM »
LOL!

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2005, 05:43:30 AM »
damn i wanna hear thatz track

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2005, 04:48:34 PM »

haha, everyone in the neiborhood says you can download that new warren g album in full right here on this very site!!! gosh gee goly

i refuse to believe that. FREE music? lol not in this lifetime buddy
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2005, 05:34:26 PM »

i refuse to believe that. FREE music? lol not in this lifetime buddy

Exactly! My boy must think I believe he's a wizard or some shit that can just make music magically come out of my computer speakers, when he damn-well knows I haven't even spent my $14.99 at the store for the cd. There's some crazy's out there, ya know?...

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 07:01:19 PM »
"for all my niggaz & bitches" is way way better than "niggaz don't give a fuck".  the source magazine are assholes for saying otherwise in the review for doggystyle.  assholes.  rage doesn't even rhyme on "niggaz don't give a fuck" and the beat "for all my niggaz and bitchez" is way hotter and less repetitive.   the lyrics are better on "for all my niggaz & bitches".

"indo smoke" is probably the most famous track on that album anyway.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 07:04:02 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

dj dirty

• Lil Geezy
  • IF YOU AINT ON THA ROW ...FUCK YOU AND YO HOE
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2005, 10:08:23 AM »
"for all my niggaz & bitches" is way way better than "niggaz don't give a fuck".  the source magazine are assholes for saying otherwise in the review for doggystyle.  assholes.  rage doesn't even rhyme on "niggaz don't give a fuck" and the beat "for all my niggaz and bitchez" is way hotter and less repetitive.   the lyrics are better on "for all my niggaz & bitches".

"indo smoke" is probably the most famous track on that album anyway.
DEFINITION OF A THUG NIGGA BY 2PAC AND PRODUCED BY WARREN G WAS ON THERE 2

[img ]http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/LaurenGreenfield/lg%20tupac%20and%20suge%20knight/006.jpg[/img]
DOTY BLOCK GANG