Author Topic: First Key Style By: Carellton Banks. (Featuring Kaadaiyaam Jamalius Smalls)  (Read 168 times)

Carellton Banks

• Lil Geezy
Well, you know, sometimes my freestyles don't make any sense. But, ................ let's get it on with these niggas man, these niggas don't want to beef! Collaboration with Kaadaiyaam Jamalius Smalls. The legendary GENIUS. But let me spit first. I got this nigga KJS, let me take a jab at Right Eye's Right Eye. And we'll leave that left eye of his, I don't disrespect dead people. I only get at niggas that dick ride too much.

I drop your down on the mat like Burger Meats/
And chop your ass up like Steak Cheese/
Right Eye, you can't be serious, I'll have you bleading your grandmother on her fucking period/ (KJS SHIT)
Have a Visiual Technique and it's Far from a Karate Kick/
Make your bitch ass tumble and start to fucking flip/
My flow is dead serious nigga, so if you want to fuck with CB and KJS you better Send The Gorillias/
Camden and North Trenton up in this bitch, fall back or you'll get hit up in this bitch/
You can suck my cock, and I mean this dick, because I'm disturbing the peace like Ludacris/
I told you mother fucker my flows hotter then yours/
And I don't mean the writting shit that I'm on you asswhore/ (Laughs, KJS look at this)
I know you ain't talking to me about that/
What you know about be stuck in a White Sox Hat/ (What you know?)
I put a bullit hole in your fucking sweater/
Don't act like 50 Cent nigga, take off that Jamaican Tank Top , you ain't fucking with the Inc and D-Block/

[Kaadaiyaam Jamalius Smalls]

Half of the Bloods, Half of the Crips/
Most of the Kings that wanna kill Kaadaiyaam, Better send the Police in this Bitch/ (LAUGHS)

Cause beef is like a brand new dick,You better suck it/
Everytime I ride to the hood and I talk, niggas say I spit like I shit in the bucket/ (That's what they said)

Felt dumb when I 4 and now a formal underground rapper/ (Like the Formal Child Stars)
After I'm drunk and tie a bitch up with duck tape like Chirstmas Wrappers/

When niggas shit get bombed like the Toast in they Ass/
They won't refer to him as the Don and the rest of my niggas will Laugh/ (Soft Laugh)

When I shoot you, You better shoot back/
I gave you 5 bullits that knocked your Nets Hat/ (LAUGHS)

And he won't have anymore problem to give me probs my nigga/
Cause I gave him my whole Clip like this bitch robbed me nigga/

Knocked off your Head like the Dummies right in JC Penny/
Without rap yall niggas going to sing like that preganent bitch Brandy/ (OOOH!)

You better be nice to me and focus on situations on your own lil Child/
You better do it quick or I'll commit a Tragedy Styles/ (That Homicide Slang)

And I don't mean the Liberian American Rapper that knows more about the World and His
Your born in 1955 and I know you bout to die on the Fifth/

I don't need you to humliate niggas/
All I need you to do is conversaite with niggas/

That has the 9 Millitiant Meter like Resident Evil/
Another Air Plane just killed Resident Peoples/ (Aw man)

New niggas on Lock Down and it's Bull shit/
I gave you the whole clip and ammo like you gleepted and stole shit/ (You stole my shit)

And nigga ready to jump just ask me/
And I'm a send the faggot niggas that'll make you give them ass rides B/ (You ain't a Blood)

And what the fuck is a 801s, fuck them because them niggas won't take me first/
And whoever has beef with me nigga, I'm here and try again because I'll be glad to be the first nigga to steal your bitch purse! (OUUUH)

I'm like Super Mario, I toss them Shells/
To Kick the Turle mother fucker in the Mansion in Hell/ (YEAH)

And Donkey Kong Brought my mother fucking Barells/
The Gator Locks brought my God Damn Bannana's for the Landers to get shot/ (Bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaah)

And Sonic will Bum Rush your shit/
And fuck bitches like a Jewish Black Girl Lisa Bonet/ (YEAH)

And I got a nigga named Tails and his name is not Nine/
This ain't Pokemon nigga, This is the DX Planet Filled up with MM9s/ (HAAAHAOUL)

And I got Mega Man on the Track/
That'll shoot the shit out your bitch ass till the quarters come out of your plaques/ (LAUGHS)

Yall niggas don't know where I'm from/
I'm from a Place that's called North Trenton/ (North Trenton)

And yall niggas are disgracing my block because this not your block on some bull shit/ (This MY Block)
And I don't give a fuck if your a Blood and don't give a fuck if you a Crip, We'll Bust your shit/

We do murders like a Tragedy Styles and we're the repented Devils in Heaven/
D-Block Murder Inc, We've been flowin a While/

[Carellton Banks]

First freestyle kid. I love doing this thing. and I'm sorry if it's too long. Thats my nigga from North Trenton. The LEGENDARY KAADAIYAAM JAMALIUS SMALLS! And shoutouts to Taryiess Jamal Smaulls (IIIV), Squalie Runners, 1007gta, Bitch Nigga Killah, SFC Arcade, Solja, Buffilo Soljas, Gyuumaicaian Zayivoriyurus (Who the hell is That?!) The two legends. But KJS is well known. Thanks a lot for peeping this freestyle kid.
I represent the world of the Jersey state when I rise, North Trenton, Newark are the places I pass by. - Carellton Banks

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like it/
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
i like it/
:) Not too shabby.
Between So-so and very good.

Carellton Banks

• Lil Geezy
i like it/

Thanks a lot my nigga. leave some hot lines up in there kid.
I represent the world of the Jersey state when I rise, North Trenton, Newark are the places I pass by. - Carellton Banks