Author Topic: anyone here thought about becoming a cop ?  (Read 816 times)

coola

anyone here thought about becoming a cop ?
« on: November 07, 2005, 08:37:48 AM »
i had a dream last night i was a cop... i was getting hella pussy... so it got me thinking, in a city like mine it could be a good option.. anyone here ever thought of becoming a 5-0 ?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: anyone here thought about becoming a cop ?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 08:43:26 AM »
nope never but i got a couple of friends who are, infact one pulled me over the other day!! they're quite well paid over here so its not a bad option really just wouldn't wanna join them although traffic cops must have quite a fun job

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Throwback

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 08:44:54 AM »
some friends of mine are in police school now. faggots.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 08:49:40 AM »
The bother of a friend is in the SEK (Sozialeinsatzkommando) ... something comparable to the american SWAT. He's a sniper. Hardcore shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 09:00:43 AM »
I dream about becoming a CIA operative that infiltrates enemy lines through danger and peril to assassinate high profile politcal figures, then upon return to the states, I am embraced by an entourage of beautiful women who serve my every beck and call.

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 10:59:10 AM »
NEVER!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 11:00:08 AM »
I dream about becoming a CIA operative that infiltrates enemy lines through danger and peril to assassinate high profile politcal figures, then upon return to the states, I am embraced by an entourage of beautiful women who serve my every beck and call.

LMAO NICE

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2005, 11:35:56 AM »
i used to be a "police explorer" when i was a youg teen for a few years, they were gonna sponsor me to go thru the academy and they told me that i was a shoe in for a negotiator position.  three months before i turned 18 me and three friends were hit with a few felonies in a commercial burglary investigation, that kinda strained my relationship with the pd.

Waylon Smithers

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2005, 11:42:05 AM »
i used to be a "police explorer" when i was a youg teen for a few years, they were gonna sponsor me to go thru the academy and they told me that i was a shoe in for a negotiator position.  three months before i turned 18 me and three friends were hit with a few felonies in a commercial burglary investigation, that kinda strained my relationship with the pd.
Damn, too bad.

I've thought about it, but fuck that.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2005, 11:43:49 AM »

i thought about doing it from the computer crime side of things since thats where most of my skills lie.. computer forensics n that kinda shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 12:04:22 PM »
nope never but i got a couple of friends who are, infact one pulled me over the other day!! they're quite well paid over here so its not a bad option really just wouldn't wanna join them although traffic cops must have quite a fun job

Did he let you off at least?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 12:35:40 PM »
i hadn't done anything wrong really... so they sent me on my way

theres this other guy who i know is a copper who is 3 years older than me and he was a proper geek at school and i used to bully him i'm worried about getting pulled over by him cos hes bound to be a real arse hole!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 12:37:47 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 01:50:25 PM »

i know of a guy that became a copper who got shut out by all his friends.. since they do a lot of drugs.. they couldnt trust him around anymore...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 04:52:13 PM »
it might be pretty tight to be a cop
i know this guy whos dad is a cop and on like halloween he confiscates all the fireworks from random kids and then brings them home to his kid.
think bout all the shit u could confiscate or take like weed and just keep it for urself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 04:56:08 PM »
it might be pretty tight to be a cop
i know this guy whos dad is a cop and on like halloween he confiscates all the fireworks from random kids and then brings them home to his kid.
think bout all the shit u could confiscate or take like weed and just keep it for urself.

gaysauce.