Author Topic: What west coast rapper have you met?  (Read 1764 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: What west coast rapper have you met?
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2005, 06:39:24 AM »
dayum people have met hella load of peeps from tha west..

yeah i think tis because west coasts arent that famous beides the dre snoop quik caliber. and so they pretty much just chill anywhere.

That's definitely part of it...but for some reason, West Coast and Down South artists just aren't as cocky as East Coast rappers are, period. A high profile West Coast rapper is still probably more down to earth than an average, not really in the spotlight, East Coast rapper. My homeboy has ran across Jay-Z, Memph Bleek, and Busta Rhymes, and he said Memph was definitely coo as hell but Jay was actin like he was just the shit times two (even tho he might be) but it was an airport and nobody was even sweatin him to where he shoulda had that attitude. He saw Busta at City walk, and said that he just said "whas up" to him and Busta shook his hand but then pushed him out the way.

Also...many people on this site are somehow involved in the music scene, so they are usually cool to us since we don't have that typical groupie mentality. I have never been star struck when I have met different artists, and I think they usually respect you more when you don't run up on em for whatever reason.

natesgirl

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2005, 09:05:15 AM »
Reply to "Mygla's, "you're a groupie?" question..

hahahaha.. Can you read?  "I'm from Long Beach and although it's a huge city it's amazing how everyone seems to know one another and have MAD history and I have worked within the entertainment biz for awhile"

Be alittle mature dude.  It's obvious you're too intelligent.  Just b/c I'm a dame and happen to be intermingled in the game doesn't mean that I'm a groupie, what double standard do you live by?  Many beautiful, intelligent, grown women love entertainment and especially hip hop just like dudes. 

So next time don't be so quick to flap and bump your hatin gums about who/what I am and instead read what the fuck I said.  Some of my best buds are artists and related or some of my craziests memories have been with some of those people (and those are just West Coast).   Kick back and appreciate someone who could teach you a thing or two about the the game PERIOD and not just hip hop.  Music is alot more than rumors, gossip and trash talk. 

Respect the game don't hate hommie.  Hip hop is love from men and women.  Grow up and stop trying to be Mr. Funny guy.. Notice how people ignored you?

(Sorry everyone... Had to get that off.  Back to the who you've mets..)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2005, 03:38:14 PM »
Met Tupac at a show back in 97...

he was dead homie...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2005, 03:40:06 PM »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2005, 12:37:28 AM »
Reply to "Mygla's, "you're a groupie?" question..

hahahaha.. Can you read?  "I'm from Long Beach and although it's a huge city it's amazing how everyone seems to know one another and have MAD history and I have worked within the entertainment biz for awhile"

Be alittle mature dude.  It's obvious you're too intelligent.  Just b/c I'm a dame and happen to be intermingled in the game doesn't mean that I'm a groupie, what double standard do you live by?  Many beautiful, intelligent, grown women love entertainment and especially hip hop just like dudes. 

So next time don't be so quick to flap and bump your hatin gums about who/what I am and instead read what the fuck I said.  Some of my best buds are artists and related or some of my craziests memories have been with some of those people (and those are just West Coast).   Kick back and appreciate someone who could teach you a thing or two about the the game PERIOD and not just hip hop.  Music is alot more than rumors, gossip and trash talk. 

Respect the game don't hate hommie.  Hip hop is love from men and women.  Grow up and stop trying to be Mr. Funny guy.. Notice how people ignored you?

(Sorry everyone... Had to get that off.  Back to the who you've mets..)

lol.. mygla's got told

Elevz

« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2005, 02:02:14 AM »

lmao, you get a prop for that  ;D

Never met a westcoast rapper tho... Only big rapper I met is Jeru the Damaja, but he's a cock and a racist, so fuck him.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2005, 02:34:39 AM »

lmao, you get a prop for that  ;D

Never met a westcoast rapper tho... Only big rapper I met is Jeru the Damaja, but he's a cock and a racist, so fuck him.
What made him a racist in your eyes?
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2005, 02:37:56 AM »
unless you died,and came back to life.I would beleave that....but Pac got murked in 96 son(sept.13 96 rip)....holla!!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2005, 05:22:53 AM »
LMAO....I did see a 2Pac lookalike at Fox Hills Mall back in 2002....when I saw this dude looked 95% like him, I mean it to the most. If Pac had still been alive, I might have really thought it was him. Dude's head looked a lil diff, and he didn't have the piercings or tattoos, but had the same smile, nose, color, everything else.

So Much Style

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2005, 06:32:14 AM »
diggity daz
So much style back at it again

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2005, 09:36:15 AM »
mc eiht, dj quik, eazy-e, lil' eazy, dresta, spitfya, dresta, bg knocc out, mc ren, yella, kokane, dj kaos, caz, oh yeah tweedy loc haha.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

ROBSON

• Lil Geezy
  • DrunkSkunk Ent.
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »
mc eiht, dj quik, eazy-e, lil' eazy, dresta, spitfya, dresta, bg knocc out, mc ren, yella, kokane, dj kaos, caz, oh yeah tweedy loc haha.

When and where did you meet all of those guys?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2005, 04:37:07 PM »
the most famous person i met was Alvin williams, the basketball player, i did vallet for a party at his house, i aint never met any musicians tho.. :(

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2005, 04:45:12 PM »

u met dresta and bg knocc??  don't believe u!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2005, 04:47:55 PM »
i never met nobody from tha westcoast...

but i met royce da 59, masta ace,little brother,de la soul,raekwon...