Author Topic: Australian Police Prevents Major Terrorist Attack, 17 Arrested  (Read 555 times)

AndrE16686

Re: Australian Police Prevents Major Terrorist Attack, 17 Arrested
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2005, 06:52:42 AM »
there was no prophet mohammid the koran was based on lies

shut up u stupid geezer go eat spotted dick and sing god save the queen

coola

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2005, 07:39:14 AM »
out the front of my work last night, there were these two arab dudes fighting... one of em tried to kick the other, so he grabbed his shoe, took it off him and started beating him with it... when he finished he ditched the shoe at him... funniest shit i ever saw...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2005, 08:49:19 AM »

lol i was just making a joke he seems to think everything we are told is lies some of it is but not everything, so i'd just made another comment like his with no proof to back it up like her is always doing... don't take it seriously however most of the religious books are based on made up stories, not that its necessarily a bad thing because in most cases they help guide people to live better lives.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 10:30:26 AM »
^ nuthin made up in the Quran
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 10:32:43 AM »
out the front of my work last night, there were these two arab dudes fighting... one of em tried to kick the other, so he grabbed his shoe, took it off him and started beating him with it... when he finished he ditched the shoe at him... funniest shit i ever saw...

nothin made up in this story !! WORSHIP ME !

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 05:05:29 AM »

lol i was just making a joke he seems to think everything we are told is lies some of it is but not everything, so i'd just made another comment like his with no proof to back it up like her is always doing... don't take it seriously however most of the religious books are based on made up stories, not that its necessarily a bad thing because in most cases they help guide people to live better lives.

yeah okay, i get ya point. But ur orignal comment just byitself was pretty foul. Im not religious but i cant stand intolerance. If you think somebody's religion is bullshit you dont have to tell them it is.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2005, 10:17:51 AM »
This is getting to be ridiculous. Is there any country in the world where Islamic terror does not exist?
yeah in canada!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2005, 11:26:17 AM »
This is getting to be ridiculous. Is there any country in the world where Islamic terror does not exist?
yeah in canada!

Really, because they've been busting groups in Toronto recently. Toronto is part of Canada.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

coola

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2005, 11:37:58 AM »
yeah in canada!

Really, because they've been busting groups in Toronto recently. Toronto is part of Canada.

was canada even involved in the iraq war ?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2005, 11:43:52 AM »
yeah in canada!

No but we are fairly involved in the Afganistan conflict.

Actually it's disputable. Officially there are no Canadian soldiers there, but this guy I worked with swore on his life that he has a friend over there who wears a US army uniform, and as far as anyone knows this guy and several others are US troops.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2005, 11:52:04 AM »
yeah in canada!

i didnt know they've busted some group in toronto and trust me i know where toronto is lol i live in canada 2 lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 11:56:37 AM »
yeah in canada!

i didnt know they've busted some group in toronto and trust me i know where toronto is lol i live in canada 2 lol

lol, I know. I was just being a smart ass. You're from Quebec right?

Paris

coola

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 11:59:08 AM »
yeah in canada!

Actually it's disputable. Officially there are no Canadian soldiers there, but this guy I worked with swore on his life that he has a friend over there who wears a US army uniform, and as far as anyone knows this guy and several others are US troops.

then technically those sand people have no right to attack canada... they say they only attack if provoked...

same deal with France, they stayed clear of the conflict, but because there are so many fucking arabs in France, they look for different reasons to threaten the country. shameless bastards.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2005, 12:01:12 PM »
yeah in canada!

then technically those sand people have no right to attack canada... they say they only attack if provoked...

same deal with France, they stayed clear of the conflict, but because there are so many fucking arabs in France, they look for different reasons to threaten the country. shameless bastards.

Some have said they want to attack Canada because it's a prominently White, Christian country. A bit ridiculous if you ask me, but I don't claim to understand fundamentalism.

Staying out of Iraq was one of the wisest decisions made by Canada's federal government, really the only thing that they handled really well. A quote from our Prime Minister at the time on why we wouldn't join the coalition:

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2005, 12:03:56 PM by Lincoln The Reform-A-Tory »

Paris

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2005, 12:20:04 PM »
yeah in canada!

lol, I know. I was just being a smart ass. You're from Quebec right?
yeah i live near montreal (about 15 minutes by car)