Author Topic: Ghetto Cracker: The Hip Hop ‘Sell Out’  (Read 847 times)

blonde_opie

Re: Ghetto Cracker: The Hip Hop ‘Sell Out’
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2005, 07:42:37 AM »

As for the fact about the money they have, all politicans are richer than we could ever hope to be.

There is no politician that will ever come from the ghetto to be President. It's just impossible, becuase if you ever hope to be President you have to be born rich.

Which I think is unfair, becuase this country was built on letting everyone have a voice.

If eveyone can vote, why can't everyone run?

They can try, but no one will win, and that upsets me more than any political descision.

That's the system... what's even worse though, is that Bush got into office like a King would.. by heritage.

His brother, Jeb, got the brains.  Jeb Bush, the govenor of Florida, has done a great job since 1998.

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2005, 08:30:58 AM »
I don't give a shit about the money they got, but for you two it seemed to be an issue. Trauma pretty much argued that Kerry is a bastard blacks shouldnt vote for cause he's rich. That's of course an absurd thing to claim, but I let it slide. So in consequence I felt like I had to clear up that Kerry ain't got the money from filthy things, like Cheney. Which makes him less of an asshole in my opinion.

My point is: Don't you think it's a little despicable that John Kerry (and tons, of others) go on Television, acting like they're for the poor man, acting like they're for blacks in the country, and the way they pander to these individuals, then turn right around and do things that help opress them?  How can people complain about the money Bush has, when it's nowhere NEAR the money Kerry has?  Kerry doesn't even know what the fuck a hotdog is.  He's so far removed from regular people, that for him to go on television and act like he's a champion of the poor is fucking DISGUSTING.  How does it help a poor guy to have him join a union?  Kerry thinks it does.  Kerry thinks it's o.k., for a black man to get a job, with a union, at 20 dollars an hour or whatever the union will get him the job at.... and make the employer pay that employee 20 dollars an hour.  Then, like the unions, he thinks it's o.k. to make it almost impossible for that employer to fire the black man they just hired at 20 dollars.  Sounds great, right?  I guess it's great if you're not the employer, but where the bullshit comes in is, John Kerry also thinks it's alright for the rich white guys who run the UNION, to basically 'fire' the employee for whatever reason they see fit.  If the union leaders can't get something done, they will pull the plug and require the black guy to quit, for however long they see fit.

That's fucking enslavery.  It takes away any individual rights of the black guy in this example, and puts them in the hands of the rich motherfuckers running the union (who pay themselves nice big fat multi million dollar paychecks).

Lets say the black guy in question was a great worker, and the greatest worker in the plant.  He gets 20 bucks an hour.  His buddy, a poor white guy, is the fucking biggest loser on the earth.  He doesn't do his job, he fucks stuff up, and makes the black guy work twice as hard to fix it.  Can the place fire this loser?  Probably not, because the union would have a fit.  So it also takes away the ability for the black guy to suceed on his own merits in his job, because there's no accountability involved.

That's just a little bit of rambling on the topics of UNIONS, imagine if I started bitching about EVERYTHING the liberals in the country stand for. 

blonde_opie

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2005, 08:35:40 AM »
Here's the thing about unions.  Unions started out as a good idea.  But over time, they have just become so corrupt, and bullshit, that unions of today stand for totally different values as the original worker's unions in the 1800's.

Unions weren't always full of bullshit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2005, 08:38:43 AM »
Here's the thing about unions.  Unions started out as a good idea.  But over time, they have just become so corrupt, and bullshit, that unions of today stand for totally different values as the original worker's unions in the 1800's.

I agree.  They sure are full of bullshit today, though, aren't they? 

blonde_opie

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2005, 08:39:50 AM »

I agree.  They sure are full of bullshit today, though, aren't they? 

yeah.  the fact that if somebody isn't doing a good job, but can't be fired becuase of the unions is really stupid.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2005, 07:21:06 AM »
There is no politician that will ever come from the ghetto to be President.  It's just impossible, becuase if you ever hope to be President you have to be born rich.

Wasn't Abe Lincoln dirt poor? And Clinton wasn't rich.

blonde_opie

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2005, 10:26:12 AM »
There is no politician that will ever come from the ghetto to be President.  It's just impossible, becuase if you ever hope to be President you have to be born rich.

Lincoln was back in the early days; and clinton wasn't poor.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2005, 09:02:53 PM »

But Clinton wasn't born rich. Neither was Nixon, who came from a very humble upbringing as far as I know. You said you have to be born rich to become president. I was just showing that you don't have to be.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2005, 09:12:40 PM »
The Southern Democrats are a seperate party all together than actual Democrats.  Throughout the U.S History there has been an evolution of political groups. During the time of the Civil Rights movements, the most important thing about a lot of people's beliefs had nothing to do with their political affiliation but more of the region where they are from.  Southern Democrats at the time does not = Democrats
Exactly, and why didn't he also mention that the Republicans at one point were part of the Democratic party, the Democratic-Republicans until they split.

blonde_opie

« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2005, 09:13:13 PM »

But Clinton wasn't born rich. Neither was Nixon, who came from a very humble upbringing as far as I know. You said you have to be born rich to become president. I was just showing that you don't have to be.

well, it's gotten to the point as to where you have to have a good deal of money.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »

well, it's gotten to the point as to where you have to have a good deal of money.

I'm not doubting that you'd need a whole hell of a lot of money to run for president, or at least your party would have to have it, but that doesn't mean you have to be born rich. It means you have to to what your told, keep your mouth shut on certain things, and know how to bullshit the masses.

blonde_opie

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2005, 09:30:44 PM »

I'm not doubting that you'd need a whole hell of a lot of money to run for president, or at least your party would have to have it, but that doesn't mean you have to be born rich. It means you have to to what your told, keep your mouth shut on certain things, and know how to bullshit the masses.
trust me, the money dosen't hurt either!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2005, 09:38:22 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not disputing that.

blonde_opie

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2005, 09:39:42 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm not disputing that.

ok

Eihtball

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2005, 04:18:41 PM »
(I firmly believe Colin Powell and Condi are sellouts, and NOT because they are educated),

how so?

Because now I have to listen to assholes like I Want My Donation Back ranting about how more black people need to be like them.  White folks ask me all the time how I put up with the "lowlifes" I grew up with.  They seem to think that just because I'm educated and because I've been called a "sellout" in my life, I'm automatically going to agree with them.  The thing is, I'm not about to forget where I came from, or the fact that they would have gladly let me rot in there.

And yes, BTW, it doesn't matter to me whether you're black and you vote Democrat or Republican...if you're giving the crackers a certain limited view of the black experience that contributes to their racist beliefs, you're a sellout.  For this reason, 50 Cent is as much of a sellout as Condi and Colin.