Author Topic: Ghetto Cracker: The Hip Hop ‘Sell Out’  (Read 851 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ghetto Cracker: The Hip Hop ‘Sell Out’
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2005, 06:01:11 PM »
Know what I mean?

No. at no point in your incoherent rambling did you piece together anything that resembled an actual statement. We are all dumber for having listened to you. i award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

o...k.... :monkey_dance2:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

blonde_opie

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2005, 06:23:46 PM »
(I firmly believe Colin Powell and Condi are sellouts, and NOT because they are educated),

how so?

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 11:21:37 PM »
(I firmly believe Colin Powell and Condi are sellouts, and NOT because they are educated),

how so?

... because they're not on the plantation like most black politicians.  They don't support affirmative action... and generally, they disagree with his polticial viewpoints, so it's much easier to call them sellouts then to think that maybe they're onto something. 

If you ever wanna see something eye opening about why Blacks vote almost strictly democrat, look up Martin Luther King Jr.'s comments in the mid 60's about the impending vote.  ... basically, in a nutshell, King Jr. (whom I respect very much) met with both presidential candidates, and decided to vote democrat because the republican candidate had a friend who was racist.  One of the people in his party used to be a klansmen, or something like that, so Dr. King endorsed the democratic party... it's stuck ever since, even though, in my opinion, a black man would be crazy to vote democratic today.  Blacks NEVER voted democrat before that, because it was the democrats who were fighting them hand and foot in the south, fighting against desegregation, democrats were the ones in Alabama burning their churches and shit down, democrats were the ones beating Emmitt Till to death.  Just like in the early part of the 20th century, and the latter part of the 19th century, the democratic party has always been down with representing blacks as inferior.  The only difference today is, they tell them they're helping them, and then pass laws and government programs that virtually ensure that every poor black kid is gonna stay poor, and every uneducated family is gonna stay uneducated.  They tell them "Hey, you're not intelligent enough to get this job by yourself, so we're gonna make the guy give you the job, and when it comes time to vote, we want you to vote all our guys in."  Over and Over and Over and Over again they pull this shit, and the whole time they're smiling and shaking hands and you've got Bill Clinton going around telling everybody he's the first black president, and showing up at the BET awards to tell everybody how much he loves black entertainment television.  It's sickening. 

On the other hand, the republicans have the same plan for everybody, no matter if you're black, white, asian, mexican, whatever the fuck you want to be, they don't give a shit.  They don't even differentiate, they want everybody to get so fucking filthy rich it isn't even funny.  They look to lower taxes for everybody... they're against unions because they don't think it's right that somebody should tell you when to quit your job when you've got kids at home.  they want you to keep more of your social security money, so you can invest it privately and make a higher rate of return, instead of letting the fucked up government invest it for you.  The republicans believe if there's an asshole in the world talking shit about us, we should go bomb said asshole and anybody he's ever came into contact with back into hell where he crawled out of in the first place.  The list goes on and on and on.  Makes much more sense to me, then telling people you're helping them, while you're passing laws that are holding them back.

The MOST hilarious part about it is, all these fucking democrats that are running shit for these black voters are all rich as fuck! Everyone of them (nearly) is worth 10 times what president Bush is, but yet people wanna talk about how corrupt and evil Bush is, and all the money he's making on Oil.  Bush is worth 15 million dollars, Cheney is worth 50 million dollars, and you've got John Edwards with 100 milllion dollars, and John Kerry is a fucking BILLIONAIRE!  ... but yet, liberals are going around, actually fucking BELIEVING, that Bush, with his 15 million, and Cheney, with his 50 million, are making a fortune behind the scenes scamming everybody.... but it's alright that Edwards and Kerry are worth over a billion fucking dollars.  I mean it's just ludicrious the logic that goes on in the mind of a liberal, and I think it's fucking SAD that blacks have been duped into voting for these clowns, EVERY election, because of what Dr. King said 40 fucking years ago. 

But yet Condi's a sellout, because she's not on television talking about how much she loves BET. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 05:08:59 AM »
Know what I mean?

No. at no point in your incoherent rambling did you piece together anything that resembled an actual statement. We are all dumber for having listened to you. i award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

dipset bitch
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

blonde_opie

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 07:10:41 AM »

how so?

... because they're not on the plantation like most black politicians.  They don't support affirmative action... and generally, they disagree with his polticial viewpoints, so it's much easier to call them sellouts then to think that maybe they're onto something. 

If you ever wanna see something eye opening about why Blacks vote almost strictly democrat, look up Martin Luther King Jr.'s comments in the mid 60's about the impending vote.  ... basically, in a nutshell, King Jr. (whom I respect very much) met with both presidential candidates, and decided to vote democrat because the republican candidate had a friend who was racist.  One of the people in his party used to be a klansmen, or something like that, so Dr. King endorsed the democratic party... it's stuck ever since, even though, in my opinion, a black man would be crazy to vote democratic today.  Blacks NEVER voted democrat before that, because it was the democrats who were fighting them hand and foot in the south, fighting against desegregation, democrats were the ones in Alabama burning their churches and shit down, democrats were the ones beating Emmitt Till to death.  Just like in the early part of the 20th century, and the latter part of the 19th century, the democratic party has always been down with representing blacks as inferior.  The only difference today is, they tell them they're helping them, and then pass laws and government programs that virtually ensure that every poor black kid is gonna stay poor, and every uneducated family is gonna stay uneducated.  They tell them "Hey, you're not intelligent enough to get this job by yourself, so we're gonna make the guy give you the job, and when it comes time to vote, we want you to vote all our guys in."  Over and Over and Over and Over again they pull this shit, and the whole time they're smiling and shaking hands and you've got Bill Clinton going around telling everybody he's the first black president, and showing up at the BET awards to tell everybody how much he loves black entertainment television.  It's sickening. 

On the other hand, the republicans have the same plan for everybody, no matter if you're black, white, asian, mexican, whatever the fuck you want to be, they don't give a shit.  They don't even differentiate, they want everybody to get so fucking filthy rich it isn't even funny.  They look to lower taxes for everybody... they're against unions because they don't think it's right that somebody should tell you when to quit your job when you've got kids at home.  they want you to keep more of your social security money, so you can invest it privately and make a higher rate of return, instead of letting the fucked up government invest it for you.  The republicans believe if there's an asshole in the world talking shit about us, we should go bomb said asshole and anybody he's ever came into contact with back into hell where he crawled out of in the first place.  The list goes on and on and on.  Makes much more sense to me, then telling people you're helping them, while you're passing laws that are holding them back.

The MOST hilarious part about it is, all these fucking democrats that are running shit for these black voters are all rich as fuck! Everyone of them (nearly) is worth 10 times what president Bush is, but yet people wanna talk about how corrupt and evil Bush is, and all the money he's making on Oil.  Bush is worth 15 million dollars, Cheney is worth 50 million dollars, and you've got John Edwards with 100 milllion dollars, and John Kerry is a fucking BILLIONAIRE!  ... but yet, liberals are going around, actually fucking BELIEVING, that Bush, with his 15 million, and Cheney, with his 50 million, are making a fortune behind the scenes scamming everybody.... but it's alright that Edwards and Kerry are worth over a billion fucking dollars.  I mean it's just ludicrious the logic that goes on in the mind of a liberal, and I think it's fucking SAD that blacks have been duped into voting for these clowns, EVERY election, because of what Dr. King said 40 fucking years ago. 

But yet Condi's a sellout, because she's not on television talking about how much she loves BET. 

Totally agree with everything you said there.  Even though I'm not black, and really don't know from firsthand experience what it's like to be black, I do agree with all of that.  What goes on in the mind of liberals really confuses me.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 07:14:09 AM »
Liberals > Reps

Kerry is rich because of Ketchup not because of pipelines in Afghanistan.
No, it's not a sin

blonde_opie

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2005, 07:20:52 AM »
Liberals > Reps

so why does that make him better?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2005, 07:22:33 AM »
Liberals > Reps

You think Kerry is an asshole noone should vote for cause his wife inherited a big food company? Are you fucking serious? Cheney is a fuckin criminal.
No, it's not a sin

blonde_opie

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2005, 07:24:33 AM »
Liberals > Reps

You think Kerry is an asshole noone should vote for cause his wife inherited a big food company? Are you fucking serious? Cheney is a fuckin criminal.

Well, more people voted for Bush last year than Kerry.

Can the left just put Kerry out to pasture.  You would never win with someone as pussy whipped as John Kerry.  If he runs again in 2008, expect 4 more years for the republicians!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2005, 07:25:44 AM »
Liberals > Reps

Can the left just put Kerry out to pasture.  You would never win with someone as pussy whipped as John Kerry.  If he runs again in 2008, expect 4 more years for the republicians!

How the hell is that a response to what I just said?
No, it's not a sin

blonde_opie

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2005, 07:28:35 AM »
Liberals > Reps

How the hell is that a response to what I just said?

How the hell does his wife inheriting a big food company make him a good politician.  Money is only good enough to get you as a canadiate.

However, it's not enough to get people to vote for you.

And I also want to know why you thought that your reason for saying "Liberals > Reps" was "Kerry is rich because of Ketchup not because of pipelines in Afghanistan.".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2005, 07:32:26 AM »
I don't give a shit about the money they got, but for you two it seemed to be an issue. Trauma pretty much argued that Kerry is a bastard blacks shouldnt vote for cause he's rich. That's of course an absurd thing to claim, but I let it slide. So in consequence I felt like I had to clear up that Kerry ain't got the money from filthy things, like Cheney. Which makes him less of an asshole in my opinion.
No, it's not a sin

blonde_opie

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2005, 07:37:32 AM »
I don't give a shit about the money they got, but for you two it seemed to be an issue. Trauma pretty much argued that Kerry is a bastard blacks shouldnt vote for cause he's rich. That's of course an absurd thing to claim, but I let it slide. So in consequence I felt like I had to clear up that Kerry ain't got the money from filthy things, like Cheney. Which makes him less of an asshole in my opinion.

Well, I think it's time that some people just forget about John Kerry.  It's been over a year now, and the fact that some people are still talking about John Kerry is really scary.  Move on, people.  Move on!

As for the fact about the money they have, all politicans are richer than we could ever hope to be.

There is no politician that will ever come from the ghetto to be President.  It's just impossible, becuase if you ever hope to be President you have to be born rich.

Which I think is unfair, becuase this country was built on letting everyone have a voice.

If eveyone can vote, why can't everyone run?

They can try, but no one will win, and that upsets me more than any political descision.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2005, 07:38:45 AM »
The Southern Democrats are a seperate party all together than actual Democrats.  Throughout the U.S History there has been an evolution of political groups. During the time of the Civil Rights movements, the most important thing about a lot of people's beliefs had nothing to do with their political affiliation but more of the region where they are from.  Southern Democrats at the time does not = Democrats

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2005, 07:40:50 AM »

As for the fact about the money they have, all politicans are richer than we could ever hope to be.

There is no politician that will ever come from the ghetto to be President. It's just impossible, becuase if you ever hope to be President you have to be born rich.

Which I think is unfair, becuase this country was built on letting everyone have a voice.

If eveyone can vote, why can't everyone run?

They can try, but no one will win, and that upsets me more than any political descision.

That's the system... what's even worse though, is that Bush got into office like a King would.. by heritage.
No, it's not a sin