Author Topic: Latest from France: Policemen shot, churches burned down, man beaten to death...  (Read 1125 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you look at the situtation with the people over there, who aint got no chance at a future, or work. This was bound to happen. And you see it helped, because president chirac said he was gonna set up school projects and shit. But shit is still getting crazy the police is asking the army for help. Its straight anarchy, fuck the system.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Ha haha ha I am loving this

Burn motherfucka Burn

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Burn motherfucka Burn

yea me too the french deserve everything they get i don't have any sympathy for them

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

Burn motherfucka Burn

yea me too the french deserve everything they get i don't have any sympathy for them

you didn't really quit smoking, did you? ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

Burn motherfucka Burn

That's messed up man, nobody deserves their country being like this.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
This is straight up bullshit....I can't believe how rationalizing this board is towards anarchy. A part of me sees this as some sort of cosmic justice since France's foregin policy is very rationalizing towards this kind of anarchy when it comes to other countries, maybe seeing it from a different angle will help the French leadership to be more  just in the future. Bottom line though, I think this mess needs to stop immediately, the authorities need to resolve this situation because the safety of the civil population is at risk.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J Bananas

i dont understand how hard it is to send in troops and put the streets on lock.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
dammmm, what the hell are they waiting for? get the army in here and shot at sight, that's what we did here with the mowaks back in 89

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Burn motherfucka Burn

yea i did quit, if u want me to go into my reason why i hate the french i will do happily...

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
wait, can someone simply explain this to me. For 1, why all the hate against the french? 2, why is the riot going on? and 3, how can anyone possibly be happy about this riot?

Fonky Fresh

Burn motherfucka Burn

yea i did quit, if u want me to go into my reason why i hate the french i will do happily...
just shut up u english pudding its not bcuz we have stolen ur car when u went to paris last time that u must open ur mouth hidden behind ur screen muahaaa
& quit out the word ''don''  from ur nick, u aint a don ....u wanna be ..but u ain't
some str8 clown right here
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
last time i went to france they just reaffirmed my hate, they're just a bunch of arogant grumpy mofos who can't do their jobs properly....I went into a bar asked for a larger and got bitter and they wouldn't swap it when i told the guy he got it wrong. only thing france is good for is stocking up on cheap booze from the hyper market

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
last time i went to france they just reaffirmed my hate, they're just a bunch of arogant grumpy mofos who can't do their jobs properly....I went into a bar asked for a larger and got bitter and they wouldn't swap it when i told the guy he got it wrong. only thing france is good for is stocking up on cheap booze from the hyper market
so u hate french people and wish death on them cause they got your drink wrong.........................

NoLimitIndo

• Lil Geezy
French people are known for their hate towards non-white people..Thats what u get for fuckin immigrants 4 so long. I live 6 hours driving from Paris. One time my brother and me were stopped at the border on our way from amsterdam to paris.. The only peeps they were searching and asking for ID were us. Maybe that's just one experience 4 me ... but i know they (police, authorities) harras immigrants in a lot of parts of France.. Refuse em in clubs.. discrimination when they lookin 4 a job. Just like here in Holland and some parts of Europe so i know 4 sure this kinda shit also gonna happen here
They asked for it so they can get it...
i don't say it's ok.. but i understand the frustrations
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 02:02:00 PM by NoLimitIndo »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
so u hate french people and wish death on them cause they got your drink wrong.........................
no i never said i wish death upon them, i just don't like them...... and its not just cos they got they can't do their jobs properly...their politicians are all corrupt, they screw over the EU for their own gains and they make trouble for britain at every opportunity, we came to their aid plenty of times and get no thanks, they let don't secure their borders encouraging illegal immigrants to enter britain via the channel tunnel, they won't give up the CAP whose only benefit is to make rich french farmers richer and poor countries poorer, they export their poofy french mimers onto the streets of london to annoy the crap out of everyone, they have no respictible place on the international stage because they couldn't give anything to the quake in asia and when nato agree to train up the iraqi forces they committed one man who would be based in france wtf is up with that? i could go on and on......