Author Topic: MTV Show Next: Any Watch It Today (Monday 11/7/05) ???  (Read 204 times)

SGV

MTV Show Next: Any Watch It Today (Monday 11/7/05) ???
« on: November 07, 2005, 09:01:35 PM »
My homie was on Next today. He was the dude picking the chicks. He nexted every broad. The last chick he nexted pissed her pants, literally.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: MTV Show Next: Any Watch It Today (Monday 11/7/05) ???
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 09:42:21 PM »
missed it but if i was pickin the chicks id have em do sum wild stuff to find out which ones freaky  :banana_dsf:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 09:52:17 PM »
oUr CabLe GoT Cut  >:(

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 12:58:09 PM »
hahaha right after I read this I turned on MTV last night and it was on.  HAHA that chick pissed her pants, whats wrong with your homie anyway, that show made him look gay.

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 02:23:52 PM »
were the girls hot? whyd he next em all?

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 05:35:08 PM »
Yeah, i laughed my ass off when i saw that, dude looks familiar for some reason, does he work somewhere in OC ???

SGV

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 10:47:29 PM »
hahaha right after I read this I turned on MTV last night and it was on.  HAHA that chick pissed her pants, whats wrong with your homie anyway, that show made him look gay.

We said the same thing. LOL. He's straight as an arrow, but the show just didn't bring that out of him. haha. Dude is one of the funniest people I've ever met. We were in Miami and his line with all the Cuban bitches was "Chupame Preciosa." Pretty much tellin' bitches to give him head. It was classic.

were the girls hot? whyd he next em all?

Actually only one was cute. He nexted two broads in a minute. He only rode with some broad for about 20 minutes in the van, she was good. The next one was the cutest, but he nexted her to see the last broad. That's the one that pissed.

Yeah, i laughed my ass off when i saw that, dude looks familiar for some reason, does he work somewhere in OC ???

He worked at ADP in Long Beach with my brother. I want to say he had Newport Beach as his territory, but I'm not sure. He lives in Reno now though.